10 Day World Pass from UK

MaMudduck

Disney Princess Forever
Hi Everyone, I got a email alert from http://www.mousesavers.com/ regarding a 10 day PHP that's on sale in the UK
Going to Walt Disney World for an extended stay between May 1 and October 31? Check out the great deal on the 10-Day World Pass from Theme Park Land, which gives you unlimited access to all 4 theme parks, the water parks, DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island - and a free character breakfast per person! Americans can buy this pass but must pay a high shipping charge because it is sent from England - even so, it's a fantastic deal!

Check out the link: the Price is 189 UKPounds = approx $449 CDN for 10 days! I think that's cheaper that a 7PHP, and it includes a Character Breakfast.
Now the only catch (beside that they're open for 21 days from first use) is IF they'll ship to Canada. But I know some of you maybe have over seas connections that can mail them to you. Looks like a great deal before the CDN fall B1 get1/2off may go on special again.
HMMMM...maybe there will a trip this year......

I think I heard on another thread a while ago (I might be wrong) that you have to show proof of living in the UK.

if you are ordering from the United States, we make a sliding charge for shipping and insurance, with the UPS courier service.
For tickets to the value of 1000GBP, 55 US Dollars are charged
For tickets to the value of 2500GBP, 70 US Dollars are charged

No credit card charges are made.
All rates are shown in Pounds Sterling.

The exchange rate will be that charged by YOUR credit card company, on the day of transaction.

All orders must be accompanied by a faxed copy of both sides of your credit card, together with your name, address and contact telephone number and a signature authorising the amount to be debited, to fax number 00 44 1482 646072.

Without these details we are unable to process your order.

I found this on the Themeparkland.com website ... I guess if you live in the US, you can order tickets. I sent them an e-mail on Friday asking if they would ship to Canada and how much it would cost but they haven't responded yet. $55 US in shipping is still pretty pricey though...

We bought these tickets in the Disney store here in the UK for our visit last August and did not have to show any id that we were from UK, have read post on the other boards about US citizens ordering these, not sure how long it would take to ship them out, post here in England can be a might slow at times.

I saw also that you can get them shipped to Canada and also have them delivered directly to your hotel room. I think having them delivered to the room would be much easier.

This was taken right from Mousesavers.com if you read through it it states that many Americans have been successful ordering these passes.
10-Day World Pass

If you will be visiting Walt Disney World for an extended period, the 10-Day World Pass is a great value. It is roughly equivalent to the
Ultimate Hopper Pass, in that it gives you admission to pretty much everything Disney offers -- the four major theme parks, the water parks,
DisneyQuest, Pleasure Island and Wide World of Sports -- but with this pass you can use those admissions for any 10 days within a 21-day
span. In addition, you get a FREE character breakfast with each pass!

The 10-Day World Passes are primarily marketed to UK residents and are not sold at the theme park gates. Many Americans have been
successful in ordering them online and have used them with no problems. The passes look exactly like a regular Hopper Pass but have "10-Day
World Pass" printed on the reverse. A finger scan is required when you use these passes (the same kind of scan used for Annual Passes) to
prevent them from being shared.

UK Suppliers of the 10-Day World Pass

There are currently two major UK companies selling the 10-Day World Pass online: The Flight Shop (which sells its tickets through a web site
called Theme Park Land) and Virgin TravelStore. Both are well-known, reputable travel suppliers in the UK.

Theme Park Land will sell to US residents (the site says that the pass is not available outside the UK, but gives directions on how to order
from the US -- many have done this without problems). The shipping charge for orders sent to the US is $55 US for orders up to £1000 UK
and $70 US for orders up to £2500 UK. Shipping is free within the UK.

Regular prices through Theme Park Land are:

Adult
£230 UK (about $371 US)
Child 3-9 years
£180 UK (about $290 US)

Theme Park Land has announced sale prices on the 10-Day World Pass:

Adult
£189 UK (about $305 US)
Child 3-9 years
£149 UK (about $240 US)

Sale runs through May 31, 2003. The specially priced tickets will be valid for travel May 1 - October 31, 2003. Click here for details.

For those planning a long stay, this is a deal!
The 10-Day World Passes are primarily marketed to UK residents and are not sold at the theme park gates. Many Americans have been Many Americans have been successful in ordering them online and have used them with no problems

DSNY FN....
I just assumed that when an American says they ship to "American" that they are only referring to the U.S. ( they tend to forget that they aren't the only ones that live in North America:rolleyes: )- I thought if the shipped to Canada the rates would be different for obvious reasons. With your up coming trip for 14 days are you thinking of getting these or do you use annual passes Dsny Fn.?
Bunnyfoo keep us informed if you get an answer.
For me it's not really an issue of shipping I've got lots of friends in England...so if I was going I could get them to bring them with them when they come in July............
wink.gif

We actually purchesed our 7 day hoppers a year ago so we have our passes already and we don't go until Dec so the 10 day ones wouldn't work for us they expire in Oct but if they offer them again we will be getting them.

I'm not sure why they haven't replied to my e-mail yet ... probably because its the weekend. I guess I'm just impatient :rolleyes: I'm thinking of buying these passes instead of APs but it all depends on how much the shipping will be ... $55 is a little expensive.

Do you think Customs Canada would charge taxes, duties etc on the tickets ...

Well, I finally got a response (two weeks later) and they said they don't sell the 10-day passes to anyone outside of the UK. If that's the case, I wonder why they have information for Americans to order the passes :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter