10/28/15 - 4nt. Halloween Magic Double Dip from Miami

As we have had a couple of people state an interest I will start off the FE list.
Due to the new rules on here the FE has to be run entirely on disboards and not linked elsewhere, also people should only share as much personal information as they are comfortable with. So I propose to keep a simple, no fuss list that I will keep updated within this post.

If you are interested in joining the FE we just need to know how many people (adults/children) are in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving.

Any other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favourite characters etc is upto you.

Cabin numbers can be added nearer to the sailing date.

FE gifts are entirely up to the givers discretion with regards to value, whether they are individual or cabin gifts, or if you give one gift per cruise or per day.

Closing date for sign up is October 1st 2015.

FE PARTICPANTS

1. JoyB-UK , 2 adults - Joy, Dave, 1 child - Maya (f16) from UK

2. Jadedjojo, 2 adults - Jodi and Paul from Florida

3. dekkerdisneydreamer, 2 adults - Sheresa, Rick, 1 child - Madelyn (f5)

4. Karmacats, 2 adults - Robin and Kevin

5. wajones2, 2 adults and 1 child (f5)

6. bethy, 2 adults- Julie, Tyler, 3 children (f14) (f10) (f4)

7. hollypoast, 2 adults - Holly, Greg, 4 children, Logan (m19), Ethan (m17), Jaiden (f17), Marin (f9).

8. Henlady, 2 adults and 1 child (m8)

9. kjackson83, 2 adults and 2 children (f4) (f2)

10. LauraJL, 2 adults and 1 child (f7)

11. SecretRenee, 2 adults - Secret and Jerry

12. DisPhan, 2 adults - Jen, Joe and 1 child Kalley (f10)

13. cmangel1125, 2 adults - Michelle, Chris and 1 child Sydney (f12)

Hello all! First time DCL and very excited. I'm probably crazy for taking this on being it's our first Disney cruise but my family would love to participate in the FE. Why not dive right into all of the fun first time around :) Megan and Chris 2 kids Payton (f4) and Colton (m3)

Hi Megan, welcome to our group. :jumping1: I have added your details to the FE list, thanks for joining.

How can our family be added to this wonderful thread?

Welcome. I have added you to the Roll Call on the first page.

If you want to join the FE group you can post your request and info here and JoyB-UK will add you to the group.

Welcome. I have added you to the Roll Call on the first page.

If you want to join the FE group you can post your request and info here and JoyB-UK will add you to the group.

We would love to join in the fun of the FE group! This is Our first Disney cruise :-), needless to say we are excited!

Coming on the trip would be DM(me) Aylin, DH Yunior, DD Angie (6 Yrs old)

Welcome to the cruise Aylin I have added you to the FE list. What gifts you give is upto you. If you are crafty there many ideas on the Internet for homemade gifts, but store bought items are fine.:welcome:

PI, thanks for the "heads up" We did see that. We are sooo excited. This will be our first 24 hour event and since we are staying at the Contemporary it is extra good - so easy to hop on over to the resort to take a mid day rest - and no waiting for a bus! Can't wait 62 days to go.

Hello All, I just sent off the request from the travel agent for this cruise. It will be my 2nd--I've done 7 days on the Magic and Wonder before. SO happy to see this itinerary without the sea days! Woohoo! I'm Marcy, about to turn 40. Meredith is 8. Hubby Jeff is 45. I work in sales as an agriculture advisor. Jeff is a computer programmer. Meredith is a happy go lucky kid. Cant wait to join you folks!

Hello All, I just sent off the request from the travel agent for this cruise. It will be my 2nd--I've done 7 days on the Magic and Wonder before. SO happy to see this itinerary without the sea days! Woohoo! I'm Marcy, about to turn 40. Meredith is 8. Hubby Jeff is 45. I work in sales as an agriculture advisor. Jeff is a computer programmer. Meredith is a happy go lucky kid. Cant wait to join you folks!

Hi! That's awesome that you will be joining us.

Anybody booking anything in the next few days for 2016? I was sort of determined to book Harmony in the med and but then was tempted by the very low prices of the also brand new Carnival Vista. I always said I would never cruise carnival but the price was so good I booked it and will get to go to one of my bucket list places - Messina. Now with Disney Magic coming to England next year I am again being lured back to Disney. Got my eye on a 7 night Fjiords cruise from Dover. Would love a longer one but the dates and potential prices don't work for anything else.
Anyone else ready to book?

If I lived where you do I would totally book one of the European cruises! My youngest child is just too young for a big European tour yet. We live on the West Coast and my max flight time with kids I can handle is about 6 hours. Plus, the kids need to be able to handle the touring and museums. I'm thinking in about 5 years, maybe! Now, it would be easy for us to do an Alaska cruise, but I can't get over the fact that it would be COLD!

Assuming we love our October cruise - it is our first cruise ever - then I'm looking at booking Christmas 2016 in the Caribbean. :santa:

Anybody booking anything in the next few days for 2016? I was sort of determined to book Harmony in the med and but then was tempted by the very low prices of the also brand new Carnival Vista. I always said I would never cruise carnival but the price was so good I booked it and will get to go to one of my bucket list places - Messina. Now with Disney Magic coming to England next year I am again being lured back to Disney. Got my eye on a 7 night Fjiords cruise from Dover. Would love a longer one but the dates and potential prices don't work for anything else.
Anyone else ready to book?
Do tell what dates and the ports of call if you wouldn't mind.

The cruise I am thinking about goes to 4 Norwegian ports, Stavanger, Bergen, Geiranger and Alesund. It is similar to the 2015 Fjiords cruises but this particular one goes from Dover so we would not have to pay for flights and it is when we have a weeks school holiday. I have been to Stavanger before but the others would be new. I think the most popular cruise will be the one off British Isles cruise, there seems to be lots of chatter about it. It would be good but too expensive for us especially when we could drive to a lot of the stops. I am tempted to go to either Liverpool or Newcastle and meet the ship whilst she is in port.

The cruise I am thinking about goes to 4 Norwegian ports, Stavanger, Bergen, Geiranger and Alesund. It is similar to the 2015 Fjiords cruises but this particular one goes from Dover so we would not have to pay for flights and it is when we have a weeks school holiday. I have been to Stavanger before but the others would be new. I think the most popular cruise will be the one off British Isles cruise, there seems to be lots of chatter about it. It would be good but too expensive for us especially when we could drive to a lot of the stops. I am tempted to go to either Liverpool or Newcastle and meet the ship whilst she is in port.

Wow, that sounds awesome.

The usual group of folks we cruise with on Disney wanted to do a panama canal in 2016, and i saw they announced the WB one on the Wonder for May, so i guess we'll check out the prices on that. The EB in the fall would be better for us, but we're waiting to hear back from the rest of the group, and then of course if everyone wants to to EB we'll have to wait for those dates to be released.

We're planning on booking Harmony of the Seas for March 2017 when the dates are released next week, also. It seems so far away!

Well I have my 7 night Norway cruise on hold, just need to decide if I am willing to pay what it costs. To be fair the price could have been worse, I looked up an RCL Navigator cruise which is almost identical and there is very little price difference. It's a shame I couldn't manage a cruise with Iceland in it but it will save for another time.

that sounds so awesome, I will check with hubby but i think he saw a carnival 8 night European on carnival for 2016 that he wants to go on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter