10/26/2013 - A Western Fantasy Halloween Cruise

I'm brand new on here ( so be nice to me!) My hubby & I will also be joining the cruise and celebrating our 10 anniversary Disney style! Can't wait!;)

Hi. My name is Ruben. Just wanted to let you know that I just sent a request to join the Facebook page. I've had this cruise booked since March of '12 so we're really looking forward to it.

Nice to know I'm not the only rookie on here!:thumbsup2

Hi! My name is Brooke. My family and I will also be on this cruise! I am already pretty excited about it. I will send a request to join the Facebook group. So nice to meet all of you!

Well sad to say we had to move our cruise ahead of week due to scheduling conflicts. So I will make sure the ship is all clean for you guys.

Hello fellow Cruisers,
My name is Suzie. We are booked on this Halloween cruise. My husband Matt and I will be cruising with our 2 daughters Haylee age 7 & Mattison age 4. We would love to get involved with a fish extender gift exchange. We went on the Disney Wonder twice in 2011 but have never been on the Dream or Fantasy. Can't wait for the Aqua Duck:) Our children absolutely loved the Fish extender. Their faces would light up every morning when the would open the door. We would love to do this for other children as well. Please count us in. Is there a meet and greet set up yet??? Anyone going to Disney World before the cruise??? Just booked 10 days at the Art of Animation. If anyone else is planning to stay there please let me know. Looking forward to meeting all of you!
Suzie

Hello Fellow Cruisers, My name is Suzie. My husband Matt & I will be cruising with our 2 daughters Haylee age 7 & Mattison age 4. We would love to go to the meet & greet on the cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone:) Just joined the FB group for this cruise. So excited!
Suzie

Hello Fellow Cruisers, My name is Suzie. My husband Matt & I will be cruising with our 2 daughters Haylee age 7 & Mattison age 4. We would love to go to the meet & greet on the cruise. Looking forward to meeting everyone:) Just joined the FB group for this cruise. So excited!
Suzie

Welcome glad you are sailing with us

We also plan on booking AoA before the cruise it's a vert nice resort.

I just found this group and I am so happy I did! Hi! This is going to be my first cruise and my honeymoon! We will be staying in 12004, hope to see and meet a bunch of people there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter