10/24/2009 Bash On the Boat (I'm with B.O.B.) - Thread #25

Status
Not open for further replies.
See? I did kill it AGAIN! :guilty:

Anyone want to see my hidden Mickey from my lunch yesterday?
P1000203.jpg

How about a cruise magnet for us?

BOBitin.jpg

Feel free to copy and print. :thumbsup2

How about I sign off and let everyone else come back now. :goodvibes

Heard from DS # 1 yesterday, still in Amsterdam, should be in Paris today. having a good time. A little rainy, but every one is having a good time and no trouble yet!!

Heard from DS # 1 yesterday, still in Amsterdam, should be in Paris today. having a good time. A little rainy, but every one is having a good time and no trouble yet!!

Good news Joanne.

Nancy, that's awesome!!!

Can you make any changes? I'd love to use this, but we're not going to MNSSHP...:sad::sad::sad:

Just missed you Jen. I'd love to be able to make changes but I don't think it would turn out as nice as this one did. Funny thing, we're not going to mnsshp on the 31st either. :rotfl:

Good morning all....

Just stopping to say hello quickly before work....my co-worker, primary backup, and a good friend officially went on maternity leave today (doctor ordered bedrest and it's likely they will induce her this week). So, that means some extra stress for me at work for a little while, but the good news is she'll be back from leave in time for me to go on the cruise with no worries! She's having a girl (her first) and we're all so excited!!!!

Wonder who will get the first :sail: on thread 25?

Ok, since the booking window for a lot of us will be here soon....anyone want to talk excursion planning???

I think we have ours picked out:

St. Maarten:
Pete: 12 Meter Regatta
Jen: Under 2 Flags tour

All: Afternoon Beach Bash

St. Thomas:
Doubloon Sail and Snorkel
Skyride to Paradise Point

Castaway Cay:
Castaway Rays Stingrays

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter