10/19/2013 An Eastern Fantasy

kellyb2000 - I think we were on the same cruise in June - I remember you from the FE list!!! The friends I was with that cruise are the same ones joining us this go around too!!

:thumbsup2 How cool is that?!?!? I keep trying to talk another DISer (MrsWarr) from that cruise into going with us again.

Hello everyone wow this looks to be a busy cruise so far..Love that everyone is friendly and chatty on here. My family and I are looking to cruise with you just waiting on our travel agent to move our december 2012 cruise to this oct 2013 cruise. It will be my DH(35) me(28) who will be 29 at cruise time and my son who will be 9 at cruise time. along with my sisterinlaw and her b/f and there 2kids who will be 2 and i believe 13.. This will be our 3rd cruise we did the magic in 2010 in october for halloween and we did the dream this past oct in 2011. cant wait to sail and make lots of new friends. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Hi Everyone.. :)

Wife and I just booked this B2B cruise (19th & 26th) last week and wondered if a thread had been started yet.

This will be cruise number 13 and 14 for us. Looked over the new Classic ship Itineraries and nothing jumped out as do-mees so, we figured a 14day Caribbean cruise would be fun hence the B2B.

We would love to join the FE. And if no-one has volunteered yet, I will also volunteer to be the FE list chief (done it for my last 3 cruises) and will have a spot on my website for everyone to see/pull it.

Wife and I just booked this B2B cruise (19th & 26th) last week and wondered if a thread had been started yet.

This will be cruise number 13 and 14 for us. Looked over the new Classic ship Itineraries and nothing jumped out as do-mees so, we figured a 14day Caribbean cruise would be fun hence the B2B.

We would love to join the FE. And if no-one has volunteered yet, I will also volunteer to be the FE list chief (done it for my last 3 cruises) and will have a spot on my website for everyone to see/pull it.

I don't know if anyone has volunteered for the role....there are a bunch of great folks signing up for this cruise...but never say no to those that volunteer, I say! If there are no objections, just go for it and thank you! If you need help with anything, let me know.

I am so excited for this trip - and have already started thinking about my FE gifts! Thank you for offering to be in charge of the list!!!

Hi ppartkim your screenname looks familiar to me and i was wondering were you on the dream oct 30th to the bahamas if you were then we were on the same cruise with me and my family.

Hi ppartkim your screenname looks familiar to me and i was wondering were you on the dream oct 30th to the bahamas if you were then we were on the same cruise with me and my family.

Yep, that was us.

I was the Grim Reaper that Halloween Night roaming the decks. Our first Halloween on the cruise and we enjoyed it hence, the reason we booked this B2B (19th & 26th) for another fun time.

Ok, I created the bones of the FE List. Well, actually it is kinda a Cruisemates list since it includes more than just FE as I based it on a previous cruise.

The list is available at http://dcl.trapperhq.com/20131019/Oct19_List.htm.

Just PM me with your info (as seen on the file). For privacy reasons, we are only using First names and kid's ages for age related FEs or kid meets [e.g., Andy (b10), Susan (g4) ].

Fantastic!!!

Do we want to add the kids favorite character if they have one to the FE list? Last year someone made my daughter a dumbo magnet and I thought she was going to cry she was so excited. He is hard to find and it was extremely generous that someone did this for her. They stated they got the idea that she like Dumbo from my signature.

I know some people are very crafty (okay, not me) and this may help them. I don't want to add unnecessary space to the FE master list so feel free to shoot me down :upsidedow

Do we want to add the kids favorite character if they have one to the FE list? Last year someone made my daughter a dumbo magnet and I thought she was going to cry she was so excited. He is hard to find and it was extremely generous that someone did this for her. They stated they got the idea that she like Dumbo from my signature.

I know some people are very crafty (okay, not me) and this may help them. I don't want to add unnecessary space to the FE master list so feel free to shoot me down :upsidedow

I can add it next to the name..

Just off the Dream on 2/16/12 and booked this cruise!!! So excited to spend more time cruising!

Just off the Dream on 2/16/12 and booked this cruise!!! So excited to spend more time cruising!

Welcome my friend! Welcome, welcome, welcome! Add yourself to the FE, and let's get this party started! The link is at post #69.

Hi all, we are also booked on this cruise:banana:We were recently on the magic western caribbean (1/21-1/28) where we booked for this one! So excited, Oct.2013 can not come soon enough, and am even more excited after seeing all the beautiful pictures of the Fantasy. Our family consist of me (DW-Cari), DH-Matt, DS-Jacob (age 9, on cruise), DS-Aidan (age-7), DS-Dylan (age-6) and DD-Kaila (age-4). We will definitely be interested in participating in the FE and look forward to getting to know everyone over the next year.

Hi all, we are also booked on this cruise:banana:We were recently on the magic western caribbean (1/21-1/28) where we booked for this one! So excited, Oct.2013 can not come soon enough, and am even more excited after seeing all the beautiful pictures of the Fantasy.

:wave2:

I'm not gonna lie - most all of yesterday (while at work, no doubt) I was "cruising"! I was searching the Homeade FE thread for ideas (got quite a few good ones), looking at the Creative DISigns for door decorations/FE gifts (got a TON saved!) and also looking at all the different pictures of the ship sailing into PC. 19 months seems like forever!!!!

Hi all, we are also booked on this cruise:banana:We were recently on the magic western caribbean (1/21-1/28) where we booked for this one! So excited, Oct.2013 can not come soon enough, and am even more excited after seeing all the beautiful pictures of the Fantasy. Our family consist of me (DW-Cari), DH-Matt, DS-Jacob (age 9, on cruise), DS-Aidan (age-7), DS-Dylan (age-6) and DD-Kaila (age-4). We will definitely be interested in participating in the FE and look forward to getting to know everyone over the next year.

Welcome and Added to the List.

Welcome! Looking forward to meeting you too! We have two boys that will be 10 Levi & 7 Caleb at cruise time.

DW and I just booked this cruise less than an hour ago. We will be celebrating our 4th anniversary during the cruise. We are both in our mid 40s and no children. I have been on Disney cruises since Sept 2002. DW started Disney cruises in November 2009. We love being around the kids and watching their expressions on their faces. Disney has been a huge part of my life. It will great to get to know everyone online for the next year and a half. Then we will get to meet in person.

Charlie

Hi everyone! We just booked this cruise as our very first cruise ever!! So excited! DH, DD(11), DS(7) and me! Seems sooooo far away though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter