10/18/03 disney magic, anyone?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by wutran, Jun 7, 2003.

1. wutran

wutran Earning My Ears

We're first time cruisers. Will be celebrating our 10th anniversary with our 2 children, our 5yr old daughter and her 3 yr old brother. We booked inside stateroom 11. Will it be dark? Any other tips? Thanks.

2. tchrmom

tchrmom Mickey's Neighbor

We had a cat. 11 inside room for our 6/02 cruise. We LOVED it because it WAS dark! You could go lay down at 3:00 in the afternoon, and think it was midnight!

We are on your cruise! DH and I have been married 16 years. We are taking our DS11 and DD8.

My one suggestion is to buy a cheap over the door shoe holder at Wal-mart. The bathroom is SO tiny, there is no way that you have room for all the toiletries. Well worth the $5.00! It can hold brushes, suntan lotion, contact lens junk, toothbrushes, shaving stuff..........you get the point.

Welcome aboard! BeanoC has a thread about the 10/18/03 cruise too!

3. wutran

wutran Earning My Ears

Thank you for your tip. Looking forward to the cruise and to meeting everyone.

4. Perchinske

Perchinske Mouseketeer

We are also on the 10/18 cruise. This will be our first cruise and we have a cat. 11. My friend had one last year and said it was fine. You hardly spend time in your room. Our daughter is 2. I read on these boards about buying a collapsable laundry basket at Target for about $6. Much easier to carry your clothes to the laundry room if you plan to do any. We'll see you then!