10/14/06 Special Costa Maya Cruise

shelwoj

Mouseketeer
New to this board and to cruising but we booked ourselves on the 7 day special to Costa Maya and would love to talk with others going. It will be myself (Shelly) with husband (Dave) and 13 year old son (Kyle). Hope to meet other cruisers soon.

Shelly

:cool1:

Hi Shelly! We just booked this one also. We were booked on the June 24 cruise, but this is such a great rate (50% less)! :thumbsup2

I have a 14 yo son (he'll be 15 on the cruise) and a 12 yo daughter. My husband is also coming along! :teeth:

October should be an awesome time of year to cruise! :sunny:

I am so glad to meet someone else on our cruise. I look forward to talking to you more before the final date.

Shelly

That sounds good to me. It seems so far away now, but I'm sure the summer (when it gets here) will fly as usual and then it will be almost time for the cruise!

Hi Everyone!

We are going too!

I have a DS 6 and DS 13. We were supposed to go on the May 26 double dip but found this one at less than 1/2 the price so we have rescheduled.

I'm feeling a little guilty about taking the kids out of school. Are you guys doing the same?

Evans Family said:
Hi Everyone!

We are going too!

I have a DS 6 and DS 13. We were supposed to go on the May 26 double dip but found this one at less than 1/2 the price so we have rescheduled.

I'm feeling a little guilty about taking the kids out of school. Are you guys doing the same?

Hi Evans Family! Welcome! :wave:

We were on the June double dip and did the same thing. Saving more than 1/2 of the cost of this trip will ease my guilt about taking the kids out of school. :rotfl2:

My kids will be in 8th and 10th grade, and I am a little worried about taking them out of school. But, we'll plan ahead and get as much done as we can prior to the trip. Their school also allows two family trips per year, one for up to a week and one for one day, so they don't give you hassle for taking the kids out for family vacations.

Check out the Cruisetoberfest thread - it's a huge thread, consisting of people taking this cruise, plus a bunch who've taken October cruises together for a couple of years or so.

Folks,
there's another -much bigger- thread for this cruise: Click here

All posters from this thread already found their way over there - so come on over and join the fun :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter