1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

1 month to go! and ride question

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board' started by dypsy, Feb 4, 2013.

1. dypsy

dypsy Earning My Ears

This time next month we will be in DLP. really looking forward to it but not organised at all.

have some questions but for now, can anyone tell me about the pass you buy for unlimited rides without having to get fast pass tickets each time? have i dreamt it or does it even exist.

also where is the best place to see the schedule for meet and greets, shows etc, either before we go or in the park?

thanks so much to you all, its been 2 years since our last trip. squeezing it in in last month of shareholders card!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Isila

Isila There is a big beautiful tomorrow

You can print out program of that week ir get it in the park. Schedulled meet'n'greet are on the same time so you can take a look in a programs before your visit.

4. DLPdaft

DLPdaft <font color=royalblue>Cannot stop singing "Just li Moderator

You can buy a VIP fastpass, its 60 euros per person per day, and although its unlimited rides, its only valid on rides which have a fastpass option (ie not very many at DLP).

Unless you are only going to be in the parks on one day, on a weekend, in high season, you really don't need a VIP fastpass :) - your own park ticket also gives you fastpasses.

As Isila said, the current park programme is on the official DLP site (its on the same page as park hours) and you'll also get a programme when you check in at your hotel, and there are also programmes and maps at the entrances to both parks.

5. dypsy

dypsy Earning My Ears

Thanks all, Was considering the vip pass for FIL who would stay on BTM all day.

6. Jonjo

Jonjo Mouseketeer

7. sky13

sky13 Mouseketeer

My last visit to DLP was on a very busy weekend, so I considered getting the VIP Fastpass. Decided against it in the end:
    - Not many rides have Fastpass
    - There was just so many people there that even the Fastpass queues took some time - the one for BTM was at least 20 minutes, while the one for Tower of Terror stretched down the street...
    - EMH gives you access to some of the Fastpass rides - Peter Pan, Buzz, Space Mountain, Star Tours