1 king and 1 double room at CBR? Ever been?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MandAmommy, Oct 27, 2012.

1. MandAmommy

MandAmommy Earning My Ears

I just booked last night for a stay in March. Due to some special needs, I needed an accessible first floor room with a king bed and some sort of sofa bed or the like. The man at reservations was so kind to look at all of the moderates and booked us into a room at CBR with one king bed and one double bed which is wheelchair accessible. I looked through the picture thread to see if I could find mention of this room, but didn't see it. Anyone have any experience? Thanks!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. pammiller87

pammiller87 experienced disney goer

The resort is beautiful. Unfortunately when i was there they were re doing the main pool so we didnt get to swim there but the resort was beautiful. Be prepared to walk tho to bus stops n the food court depending where u stay. We stayed in jamica i think and it wasnt so bad. But it was beautiful going on the "beach" at night under the stars on a hammic. Very lovely :) have a great time!!!

4. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

You may want to go ask about it on the CBR fact thread. Scroll down this page a little, it is there! The only mention I have found is that they have 21 special needs room, but hopefully someone there can give you more details.