1 king and 1 double room at CBR? Ever been?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by MandAmommy, Oct 27, 2012.

1. MandAmommy

MandAmommy Mouseketeer

Jun 9, 2011
    I just booked last night for a stay in March. Due to some special needs, I needed an accessible first floor room with a king bed and some sort of sofa bed or the like. The man at reservations was so kind to look at all of the moderates and booked us into a room at CBR with one king bed and one double bed which is wheelchair accessible. I looked through the picture thread to see if I could find mention of this room, but didn't see it. Anyone have any experience? Thanks!
  2. pammiller87

pammiller87 experienced disney goer

Oct 23, 2012
    The resort is beautiful. Unfortunately when i was there they were re doing the main pool so we didnt get to swim there but the resort was beautiful. Be prepared to walk tho to bus stops n the food court depending where u stay. We stayed in jamica i think and it wasnt so bad. But it was beautiful going on the "beach" at night under the stars on a hammic. Very lovely :) have a great time!!!
  3. maxiesmom

maxiesmom The Mean Squinty Eye Works

Jul 6, 2004
    You may want to go ask about it on the CBR fact thread. Scroll down this page a little, it is there! The only mention I have found is that they have 21 special needs room, but hopefully someone there can give you more details.