1 day two parks,can I handle it?

irecardi

Earning My Ears
hi,at the end of october,early november I'll be in orlando,I'd like to go in all the theme parks,major and not(yes I know it's almost impossible) but given that I have only 6 days at my disposal(on tap) ,do you think it's possible visiting IOA and US on the same day without leaving any rides/attractions?maybe on that day I can add also halloween horror nights entrance,so I can have a lot of time to do everything!what do you think about my plan?any suggestions?

Well, it IS possible, i have done it. But remember both parks will only be open until 6pm, then HHN opens at 9 i believe. So basically you will have 8 hours for both parts. The parks wont be that crowded now, i was there last Monday, and there really wasn't that many people there. I went sept. 1st also, and went on the hulk, literally took 5 min s from walking through the entrance to being on the ride.
So good luck, hope you have fun.

ps it helps if you have a game plan, like what rides your going on, where your going to eat, bath room breaks, and everything.

hi,at the end of october,early november I'll be in orlando,I'd like to go in all the theme parks,major and not(yes I know it's almost impossible) but given that I have only 6 days at my disposal(on tap) ,do you think it's possible visiting IOA and US on the same day without leaving any rides/attractions?maybe on that day I can add also halloween horror nights entrance,so I can have a lot of time to do everything!what do you think about my plan?any suggestions?
I think it's going to be a challenge but the crowds shouldn't be bad until late afternoon for HHN. The Studios closes at 5pm on HHN nights so do IOA first and then go to the Studios. You can then do Stay & Scream with the upgrade and get a jump on the houses. I would recommend the Express pass for HHN but it's going to be expensive but worth it.

only 5 rides will be open during HHN.

the main draw will be the shows and houses.

I agree with doing IOA first. I'd skip Dr. Doom as it's a poor imitation of ToT. The shows (Sinbad, Poseidon) are entertaining but corny so they could be skipped. If you want to go command and do rides at IOA try this: Hulk, Spiderman (do it twice in a row if there are no lines, best ride in Orlando), Dudley Dowright (sp?) and Popeye (you WILL get soaked on either of them), Jurassic Park, and Dueling Dragons. If there's time then do the shows.
BD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter