1 day Car Rental

peimikes

Mouseketeer
We have an extra day this trip, not sure how we did that, but with our 10day Park Hopper we have an 11th day in Orlando and nothing booked. We thought about Seaworld since we haven't been there since 2006 and our DD4 hasn't seen it yet. So my question is should we rent a car or just take a cab? :confused3 We're staying at POFQ the whole trip. Haven't rented a car at Disney before, actually haven't had a rental car since 1997 when we won a trip to WDW and it included a Mini Van. Any tips would help, such as who has the best service or cheapest booster seat etc. Thanks in advance. :thumbsup2

There Alamo/National rentals at WDW, but no idea what they'll charge for a 1 day rental. Last time we were there it was over $100 which made taking a taxi as cheap (and less hassle) BUT that was over Christmas so I'm guessing they were charging a premium. I'd suggest checking their websites, checking Expedia and Priceline and then also checking with limo companies to see what they charge, many offer decent rates for transport to and from WDW to Seaworld or Universal. They'll either set up a time to pick you up for the return trip or you give them a call. We've used Happy Limo before with great results, but there's many others.

A second vote for the Lynx bus! There is a great trip planner at the GoLynx bus website. The bus drivers are very helpful (we've always found) and will tell you the best stop to get off at for Sea World.

There's also a stop at Downtown Disney which is quicker than using the TTC stop.

The best rate we have gotten for a one day rentals was from the Alamo at the Buena Vista Palace across from the first DTD bus stop. Base rate was about $10 all in was under $20.

Mousesaver.com has a great section on car rental with lots of codes.

Enterprise will pick you up. We have gotten reasonable rates in the past but not recently.

National is currently our favourite but we have been renting at the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter