1 crazy family+2 resorts+5 parks+1 snake+1 surprise=A Mickeystoontown report 4/3x2

Thanks so much for sharing your trip report! I look forward to reading it! I hope you had a great trip!

Jennifer

I have that kind of resort switching in my head for weeks before each trip. But then I book POP due to the money saved. :rotfl2: Next stay is definitely CBR though. :beach:

Wow! I disappear from the DIS for two whole days and look what I come back to! You must be the most followed TR DISser there is! I'm in.

YAY! The trip (report) has begun! Oh such choices. A great resort ... or a great resort ... or maybe, a great resort. :rotfl: Glad I don't have those problems. I won't even consider another resort other than Shades of Green. :banana: Here is my home away from home ... and I can't wait to go back.

http://www.shadesofgreen.org/slideshow.htm

I knew there was some resort changing going on, but I had no idea it involved that many changes.

So glad it all worked out and you made it full circle back to your beloved CBR.

Newbie here to your TR :wave2: but am loving it already!! We are CBR lovers too. Tried a couple of others but keep coming back!!
Cant wait to read more!! :thumbsup2

Nice family picture!

Hey! I'm so glad that you said that.....I meant to do the same thing but kept getting busy and couldn't text you. At least we know that we weren't snubbing each other. :rotfl:

No snubbing for sure! :thumbsup2

I must have missed the part where you switched from POR to POFQ. I was thinking y'all were spending the first night at POR. We stayed there several years ago and enjoyed it. In fact, we went twice to eat at their "food court" since Old Key West was limited on their quick service options and it was so close by.

I know how you feel about wanting to try other resorts, we're the same way!

I was intrigued just by the title. New to trip reports. Waiting around for the rest!!!

I'm in!! My first thought when I saw the title was "Not another snake in WDW!" The snake in Mousegears in your last TR shattered my illusion of Disney as a snake free zone!

I'm here! and your on page 8 already?:scared1:

I feel the same way about Pop that you do about CBR. I want to try other places but my heart belongs to Pop.

I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

I'm glad that you got out and changed your resort a little bit, but I just KNEW you would end up back at "Home"!!

I love Pop/AoA though, I want to try POR (bugfree of course!:worship:). Corey wants to stay at All Stars Sports on our next trip (Which I have a pretty new ticker for… but no PTR started yet… I'm debating!). I looked at the resort and I know they are about to do an overhaul on the food court. But the whole reason Corey wants to go at Spring Break is for the Braves Spring Training… and Pop/AoA is closer to the ESPN/WWoS. So, we'll see! :rolleyes1

I subscribed a few pages ago but it seems like the thing to do is post to say "I'm here", so...I'm here!

POR is lovely and was on my list of possible resorts for this year. But it was just a tad over budget and so we finally picked CBR.

First of all welcome back!!! Hope the trip was amazing! Cant wait for your trip report... We leave in five days for the world and I cant wait to go back! I am a CBR fan myself, but were switching it up and going to WL for this trip. So I will have to get my CBR fix through your trip memories!!!:)

subbed and caught up! I love your trip reports

Joining in! I have read your other reports, but never followed along in real time. I think we will be staying at CBR in Feb!! I am a resort changer too, but I love the look of CBR and I would book a king room and rent a car,so I think we will be all set.

Hi there! So excited to join in! :yay: That information about Port Orleans Riverside was very sad... we were planning on staying there this year. I don't dare chance it though! Looking forward to reading more!

Hi Lisa, can't wait to read all about this latest trip. Changing resorts is a hobby of mine so I can relate!

Love the latest family picture and hoping your mom joins you again! She looks like she could keep up with pretty darn good.;)

I cannot believe Hunter is 16 (you probably can't either)!:eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter