1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

1 Child and 10 Adults--A GG to Celebrate DD's 4th Bday :) TR Link is Posted

Discussion in 'Completed Trip Reports' started by Charlefours, Oct 8, 2009.

1. mousescrapper

mousescrapper DIS Veteran

Happy 30 day countdown
    I am posting from my phone so not sure if my smileys will post but know I'm dancin with ya!
    You will love the pool and area at CSR it was a great set up!
    Looking forward to the rest of your 29 things you are looking forward too
    J-

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. -Hope-

-Hope- Always dreaming of adventure...

Happy 30 days!! :woohoo:

I love the pics of CSR- we are strictly on a value budget so I'll just have to live vicariously through my fellow disers staying at the mods. ;)

4. mommyof2Pirates

mommyof2Pirates DIS Veteran

Hey Steph,

:banana::banana: horray for the trip being less than a month away! can you beleive how fast it came!!!

The 11 hour drive will be fine. We just did 12 1/2 to TN and I was dreading it but the kids did well and you will be so excited for your trip that it will be a piece of cake. Do you have a dvd player for lillian. We got them on sale at target dual screens for 160$. They were a life saver on our drive. I cant wait to hear more of your plans and what you have to look forward too.

5. wlwilliams9

wlwilliams9 "It's green and evil...I call it greevil!!" -Dr. H

:dance3:Woo Hooty, Shake your BOOTY!! :dance3:
    :banana::banana::banana: 30 Days!! :banana::banana::banana:

6. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

Thanks Kathy!! :goodvibes

7. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

It is starting to sound really short!! Thank you! The drive is long but we have done longer. :rotfl: We just make sure we stop about every 3 to 4 hours to get out and walk/stretch our legs. I plan on packing a separate bag of things to do at a rest are for DD. That way she can play/run off some energy. :thumbsup2 The way back I am sure will be harder but we will follow the same 3 to 4 hours stop to get out. DD will have a couple new things I'm sure that will hopefully occupy her on the way home and ease the sadness. :goodvibes

8. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

Thanks Jenny!! I am really looking forward to trying it!! :goodvibes

9. Dancegrl624

Dancegrl624 DIS Veteran

:woohoo::yay::banana::cool1: WOO HOO FOR 30 DAYS!!! :cool1::banana::yay::woohoo:

The rooms at CSR are so beautiful! I just love the bedding and the headboards. Gorgeous!

I can't wait to be at 30 days (only 13 more days!!!). I'm excited to start taking apart our countdown chain. Time is certainly flying by!

10. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

:rotfl2: Go right ahead!!

Thanks for celebrating with me!! :goodvibes

11. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

Thank you Karen!!

I think it looks beautiful!! I am really excited to try CSR. We have made long drives (some longer than the 11 hour drive) and it is hit or miss with Lilian. As of late, she does not really fall asleep during the day (at home or in the car) but she will if we leave really early in the morning. I honestly am not sure but I hope at that time, which is early than normal, she will not really wake up and just go back to sleep in the car. :cool2:

12. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

Thanks Julie!!

13. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

Thanks Hope!! That's the great thing about DIS though. :thumbsup2

14. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

I cannot believe it Lindsay!! It is hard to believe tomorrow will be in the 29 days!!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence for the drive. I think we will be fine as it is not our first long drive. We have driven to Colorado once and North Carolina three times all of which Lilian did well. Sure she gets antsy and we have to stop to let her out but normally not so much towards the end of the drive. Hopefully starting so early should ease up the stopping at the beginning.

We do have a built in DVD in our van now. Before we used a portable. We are little more relaxed during the drive with the amount of TV she watches than at home.

Thank you for hanging in there with me!! :goodvibes

15. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

Thank you Wendy!!! Lilian and I danced around early today!! :dance3:

16. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

I think it is gorgeous! I am looking forward to seeing the rooms in person. :goodvibes

It is crazy how fast time is flying this summer!! Your trip will be here before you know it!! :thumbsup2

17. DrMomof3

DrMomof3 DIS Veteran

Awesome!!! Your trip is SO soon!!!!

Amanda

18. OhioDisneyLover

OhioDisneyLover DIS Veteran

I love your countdown! I can't wait to see the rest of it.

19. onescgirl

onescgirl DIS Veteran

Just caught up reading your PTR! I love reading Sept PTR since that's when we're going too. We will be going when you're leaving.
    1st of all - Lillian is sooooo cute!!! :flower3:

I LOVE the Cinderella custom dress you have for BBB. I cannot wait to see the pictures of her wearing it at WDW! She will be so adorable!

And I thought we had a long drive with 9 hours!!!!

20. -Hope-

-Hope- Always dreaming of adventure...

I forgot to mention earlier that we've done several long car trips with the kids as well as a looooong flight to Germany and they always do fine. I usually go to the dollar store and get a few fun activity books or travel toys/games as well as snacks and juiceboxes. We started early for the drives when the kids were small and it worked out great. :thumbsup2

21. Charlefours

Charlefours DIS Veteran

The second thing on my list of things I am looking forward to experience at Disney isÂ…

29. Swimming

One of the things Lilian is most looking forward to when we go down to Disney is swimming. It truly reminds me that it is the simplest things that make some of the most special memories and excite my little girl!!

Coronado Springs Resort Pool
    Coronado Springs Resort Slide

Another picture of the gorgeous pool, courtesy of Flickr:

[​IMG]

Hopefully the weather will cooperate and we will get lots of swimming time in over the week. We will be taking a midday break everyday but one day I believe, at least that is what I am anticipating. During these breaks I hope we can swim and nap. Something simple, but it will be nice!! :goodvibes