MK: Adults: Haunted Masion & BTMRR
Kids: Peter Pan's Flight & IASW

EPCOT: Adults: Test Track & Soarin'
Kids: Spaceship Earth

DHS: Adults: Star Tours
Kids: Toy Story Mania

AK: Adults: EE & Dinosaur
Kids: Safari

Hey Stephanie!! We had fun at the mall yesterday, until all I heard was Emily crying, "I miss Liliaaaaaaaaan!" half way home, then she fell asleep!;)

I'm here to celebrate double digits with you!!
:yay::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::yay::dance3::yay::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::yay:

Here is our list of must do-s!
MK
Me-Carousel of Progress (I know....lame, but I love it!)
DH-Haunted Mansion
Emily-Meet the fairies, we never went to see them in Pixie Hollow, which I'm totally bummed about!
Eva-IASW

EPCOT
Me-Soarin
Mike-Spaceship Earth
Emily-Test Track
Eva-Nemo & Friends

DHS
Me-Toy Story Mania & ToT
DH-RnR & ToT
Emily-VOTLM
Eva-Playhouse Disney

AK
Me-Expedition Everest
DH-Dinosaur
Emily-Camp Minnie Mickey (we've never met Pocahontas)
Eva-Lion King

The End!:thumbsup2

Ooh, your questions are always so tough! I will try. 1 for me, 2 for DS. No real ideas for DD yet!

MK
1. TTA (Yes, seriously! It's my favorite...followed by CoP, I'm a strange one!)
2. Dumbo

EPCOT
1. Spaceship Earth
2. Nemo

DHS
1. TSM
2. Playhouse Disney

AK
1. FOTLK
2. Safari

YAY for double digits until you set out for Disney! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now for our family's not to be missed rides/attractions--

MK- Adults-Mickey's Philharmagic
Kids- Space Mountain

EP- Adults-Soarin'
Kids- Soarin' (the kids love this one as much as the grown-ups)

DHS- Adults-Tower of Terror
Kids-Rock N Roller Coaster

AK- Adults-FOTLK
Kids-Expedition Everest

Stephanie...

first :cool1: for being under 100 days....I love when that ticker get's smaller and smaller....

2nd your top choice list....well I will just give you mine and revisit this question w/ my DH and kids picks later in my own PTR....since this is something we need to do too :thumbsup2

MK: BTMRR w/ my DD Bekah or Space Mt

*plus good mention of not to miss Spectro and seeing Castle at nighttime (icicles)

Epcot: Holiday Story tellers

DHS: Drawing Academy (even though I am a terrible drawer) or ToT at night (heard about some new nighttime special effects and drop sequence from another Diser)

*another good mention is the Osbourne Lights

AK: FOTLK or EE

most of my "or's" are pending time of splitting up....since I'm the only one who will go on these...I'm semi willing to let these go and just do next yr when it's just DH and I...

thanks for alwys having such great Q and A's...:thumbsup2

J~

Yikes!!! I missed the double digit dance so here we go!!!
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:woohoo::woohoo:
:woohoo:
Here's my list:
MK
me-Splash!
kids-Wishes!

EP
me-Soarin'
kids-Nemo

DHS
me-Toy Story Mania
kdis-Toy Story Mania

AK
me-Expedition Everest
kids-toss up between the Safari & FOTLK

Wow, this is a hard one...not sure if I can limit it to just 1 thing at each park!!!

MK
Toontown--me
Pirates of the Caribbean--my son

Epcot
Touring the countries (especially Morocco & Mexico)--me
Nemo--my son

AK
Kilimanjaro Safari--me
the trails--my son

DHS
Toy Story Mania--me
Playhouse Disney Live--my son

Downtown Disney
Earl of Sandwich--me
Once Upon a Toy --my son

I think I may have cheated on MK because I listed "Toontown" instead of a specific ride/show and I also added DTD because I love DTD!!! lol If I had to narrow it down to one thing in Toontown, it would be Mickey/Minnie's Country Houses.

I still love Buzz. I know it's crazy. We 1st discovered Buzz at Disneyland a few years ago and I was addicted. My kids are starting to love Splash Mountain. After this trip that may become the family fav!

Amanda

I think it is fun to look back over trips and see what rides have stood the test of time or what was newly discovered. I am looking forward to it even though it is only our second trip.

I still love Buzz too! That ride confuses me though. Sometimes I get a really awesome score and other times, really bad! :laughing: There's no rhyme or reason to it!

I am planning on trying to get to ride it this time around again and I am sure my score will be horrible. :laughing: I cannot even remember what I scored last time. :upsidedow

Thanks for the link! I already calculated that 100 days in June 17 but this will come in handy for future references! :thumbsup2

I did it the old fashion way before I stumbled across the link. At least it allowed me to double check my counting. ;)

YAY for double digits!! Your trip will be here before you know it!!! :cool1:

Ok--now onto the list!!

MK: Adults: Haunted Masion & BTMRR
Kids: Peter Pan's Flight & IASW

EPCOT: Adults: Test Track & Soarin'
Kids: Spaceship Earth

DHS: Adults: Star Tours
Kids: Toy Story Mania

AK: Adults: EE & Dinosaur
Kids: Safari

Thanks Becky! It is going by so quickly. :goodvibes

I think Lilian would have loved IASW but we will have to save it for another time. Thanks for participating! :yay:

Hey Stephanie!! We had fun at the mall yesterday, until all I heard was Emily crying, "I miss Liliaaaaaaaaan!" half way home, then she fell asleep!;)

I'm here to celebrate double digits with you!!
:yay::cool1::banana::cool1::banana::yay::dance3::yay::banana::cool1::banana::cool1::yay:

Here is our list of must do-s!
MK
Me-Carousel of Progress (I know....lame, but I love it!)
DH-Haunted Mansion
Emily-Meet the fairies, we never went to see them in Pixie Hollow, which I'm totally bummed about!
Eva-IASW

EPCOT
Me-Soarin
Mike-Spaceship Earth
Emily-Test Track
Eva-Nemo & Friends

DHS
Me-Toy Story Mania & ToT
DH-RnR & ToT
Emily-VOTLM
Eva-Playhouse Disney

AK
Me-Expedition Everest
DH-Dinosaur
Emily-Camp Minnie Mickey (we've never met Pocahontas)
Eva-Lion King

The End!:thumbsup2

Thanks for dancing with me Wendy! We had a great time at the Mall too (and the park sense). Lilian crashed after we got home so they definitely must have worn each other out at the park too based on how cranky Emily was too. :rolleyes:

I think Lilian will enjoy VOTLM--one of the things I am most looking forward to since Ariel is her favorite princess. I love how you put Eva's down. :laughing:

Ooh, your questions are always so tough! I will try. 1 for me, 2 for DS. No real ideas for DD yet!

MK
1. TTA (Yes, seriously! It's my favorite...followed by CoP, I'm a strange one!)
2. Dumbo

EPCOT
1. Spaceship Earth
2. Nemo

DHS
1. TSM
2. Playhouse Disney

AK
1. FOTLK
2. Safari

I like CoP too. I also enjoy HoP too which I am looking forward to seeing the update of it since I have not yet. When trying to figure out mine it was between HoP and BTMRR. :thumbsup2

YAY for double digits until you set out for Disney! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Now for our family's not to be missed rides/attractions--

MK- Adults-Mickey's Philharmagic
Kids- Space Mountain

EP- Adults-Soarin'
Kids- Soarin' (the kids love this one as much as the grown-ups)

DHS- Adults-Tower of Terror
Kids-Rock N Roller Coaster

AK- Adults-FOTLK
Kids-Expedition Everest

Thanks for celebrating with me Michelle! I am so excited because I know this summer is going to fly! Which is a good thing, but I have a lot to do still! :scared1:

I cannot remember if I rode Space Mountain last time we were there. Funny, but I could not tell you one way or another. :confused3 I :love: Soarin'! I sure hope my DD loves it too. You like FOTLK better than FN? I am trying to decide if I could only get to one show, which it should be. Thanks for participating!!

Stephanie...

first :cool1: for being under 100 days....I love when that ticker get's smaller and smaller....

2nd your top choice list....well I will just give you mine and revisit this question w/ my DH and kids picks later in my own PTR....since this is something we need to do too :thumbsup2

MK: BTMRR w/ my DD Bekah or Space Mt

*plus good mention of not to miss Spectro and seeing Castle at nighttime (icicles)

Epcot: Holiday Story tellers

DHS: Drawing Academy (even though I am a terrible drawer) or ToT at night (heard about some new nighttime special effects and drop sequence from another Diser)

*another good mention is the Osbourne Lights

AK: FOTLK or EE

most of my "or's" are pending time of splitting up....since I'm the only one who will go on these...I'm semi willing to let these go and just do next yr when it's just DH and I...

thanks for alwys having such great Q and A's...:thumbsup2

J~

Hello! Thank you for celebrating with me! :dance3:

I will have to make sure I pop over to your PTR to catch the other family member's list. :thumbsup2 DH and I definitely want to get to visit Disney during the holiday season. I would love to visit all the resorts to see the decorations and such along with the special events in the park. :goodvibes

When DD gets older, I definitely want to do the drawing academy. It will be something that we pass this time most likely (though I may send some of the other adults who don't want to watch one of the shows its way).

I am glad I have DISers who respond to my questions! I really enjoy asking them but I love :lovestruc reading everyone's response. :goodvibes

Yikes!!! I missed the double digit dance so here we go!!!
:banana::banana::banana:
:banana::banana:
:banana:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
:woohoo::woohoo:
:woohoo:
Here's my list:
MK
me-Splash!
kids-Wishes!

EP
me-Soarin'
kids-Nemo

DHS
me-Toy Story Mania
kdis-Toy Story Mania

AK
me-Expedition Everest
kids-toss up between the Safari & FOTLK

Thanks for celebrating with me Beth!! :goodvibes

Another vote for FOTLK--did you see FN too? I am debating between which show I should definitely make but only if works time wisefor the other. :thumbsup2

Wow, this is a hard one...not sure if I can limit it to just 1 thing at each park!!!

MK
Toontown--me
Pirates of the Caribbean--my son

Epcot
Touring the countries (especially Morocco & Mexico)--me
Nemo--my son

AK
Kilimanjaro Safari--me
the trails--my son

DHS
Toy Story Mania--me
Playhouse Disney Live--my son

Downtown Disney
Earl of Sandwich--me
Once Upon a Toy --my son

I think I may have cheated on MK because I listed "Toontown" instead of a specific ride/show and I also added DTD because I love DTD!!! lol If I had to narrow it down to one thing in Toontown, it would be Mickey/Minnie's Country Houses.

I will let Toontown slide. :rotfl: I will be curious to hear what it is like when you get back. :goodvibes

DTD--I love walking around there too. Of course, there are shops that I like there too...:rolleyes1

Hello all!

I hope you are hanging in there with me. I start summer classes next week and my Dad is up for his second visit these last few days so I have not had much DIS time lately.

I have started a list of posts I want to do. :rotfl: I am entering into a hyper organized mode right now. I really want to enjoy this summer, taking advantage of the time I have with Lilian before she starts preschool this fall. I want to stay up on top of my classwork and finish all the stuff I want to do for our trip too. Busy times ahead but staying organized sure helps me! :thumbsup2

Stay tune for: crafting updates including autograph book, scrapbook, countdown calendar, and sewing projects; our little Disney party; life updates and other random little things I've managed to get down over the last month or so!

Hello all!

I hope you are hanging in there with me. I start summer classes next week and my Dad is up for his second visit these last few days so I have not had much DIS time lately.

I have started a list of posts I want to do. :rotfl: I am entering into a hyper organized mode right now. I really want to enjoy this summer, taking advantage of the time I have with Lilian before she starts preschool this fall. I want to stay up on top of my classwork and finish all the stuff I want to do for our trip too. Busy times ahead but staying organized sure helps me! :thumbsup2

Stay tune for: crafting updates including autograph book, scrapbook, countdown calendar, and sewing projects; our little Disney party; life updates and other random little things I've managed to get down over the last month or so!

Looking forward to all of that. And spending time with Lilian is the most important of all. :)

You like FOTLK better than FN? I am trying to decide if I could only get to one show, which it should be. Thanks for participating!!

This is really a hard one for me. I love both shows--They are both amazing shows with totally different vibes.

FN -I think the cast members who control the "puppets" are so talented. I am always amazed by their skill during the show.

Everything in this show is just so pretty-I don't know a better way to say it.

I love the theme of the show and really have begun to appreciate how true it is as my kids get older. It is hard to let them go, but I know I have to let them spread their wings and fly.

FOTLK-WOW! It's exciting, upbeat, doesn't slow down (Well, except for that "Can you feel the love tonight" part, and I love that part too!)

The costumes are fantastic, and the cast always seems as if they're giving 100%.

A lot of folks around here will probably say FN. I think folks with younger kids like it because their young ones know who Nemo is. But for me, The Lion King came out when my first baby (Elizabeth) was between 1 and 2, so it's a sentimental favorite for me.

Hello all!

I understand the busy- I've had very little time for the DIS lately. :eek:

I'm looking forward to reading all those posts! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to all of that. And spending time with Lilian is the most important of all. :)

Thanks Kathy!

This is really a hard one for me. I love both shows--They are both amazing shows with totally different vibes.

FN -I think the cast members who control the "puppets" are so talented. I am always amazed by their skill during the show.

Everything in this show is just so pretty-I don't know a better way to say it.

I love the theme of the show and really have begun to appreciate how true it is as my kids get older. It is hard to let them go, but I know I have to let them spread their wings and fly.

FOTLK-WOW! It's exciting, upbeat, doesn't slow down (Well, except for that "Can you feel the love tonight" part, and I love that part too!)

The costumes are fantastic, and the cast always seems as if they're giving 100%.

A lot of folks around here will probably say FN. I think folks with younger kids like it because their young ones know who Nemo is. But for me, The Lion King came out when my first baby (Elizabeth) was between 1 and 2, so it's a sentimental favorite for me.

Wow, what great descriptions of the shows! :worship: I really want to make it to both and I think we should be able to do so but just in case I wanted to know which was the first choice. Thank you for giving the great descriptions!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter