1/6/2007 Early Roll Call...Anyone Else Going???

Just an idea I want to share with all... Home Depot or Sears has color swatches that are available for selecting Disney Paints in the shape of Mickeys head. They are really cute and you can use them for different things... e.g. punch a hole in it and use it as a marker/tag for your luggage, etc. I learned of this from someone's post here a long time ago. (don't want to take the credit).

What other ideas can you share.....

Just wanted to wish all my fellow cruisers a great Easter weekend!

Is anyone going to dress up for Pirate Night? I don't know what we are going to do yet... We do have two pirate hats... pirate:

It seems I'm not the only one wondering what to do on Pirate Night : have you seen the new poll? I like the Mr Smee idea for men : simple and fun!

soleilmagie said:
It seems I'm not the only one wondering what to do on Pirate Night : have you seen the new poll? I like the Mr Smee idea for men : simple and fun!
I have not seen it, where is it at??

This thread needs a little bump :Pinkbounc

No, I have a better idea : it needs a little pixie dust so it can fly! :tink:

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been here in a while. I've been studying a lot for my Anatomy class. Finals are next week. Hopefully I'll be on here with you guys more often. I have some bad news though... one of my friends that was going along with us on the cruise passed away on May 19th unexpectedly. It hurts us all so much. She was just 45 years old. :guilty: I don't know if the rest of the group is still going (those would be her husband and her kids and grandchild). I am gonna try to get them to still go on the cruise with us because I know their mom (and wife) would have wanted them to go. This is really hard on me so if you don't see me on here for a while it will be because of two things... studying and just being bumbed out because of her death. Well, maybe being on here will bring up my spirits. Don't know.

Well... continue bumping up this thread to see if we get other people going on the cruise.

Take care All.

I'm sorry for your lost and I'm sending a little pixie dust for you and your friend's family. :wizard: :grouphug:

Hello fellow cruisers!
i was kindly directed here by Soleilmagie, thanks for that!
my fiancee and i will be on our honeymoon cruise. this will be his first and my second cruise with DCL. last time i went was in 2001 with my family and it was great. we are super excited about pirate night, we are both pirate fans in general and love to dress up so we will be sporting full pirate regalia. we got one of the obstructed verandah cat.7 rooms - 7120. glad to know you all are out there and am looking forward to keeping each other from going crazy from bottled up excitment over the next few months!

me again,
i realized i was not on the last page of the thread and missed a few posts.
i wanted to let NYAna know that i am sorry for her loss.

Just realised I forgot to congratulate you for the upcoming wedding : congratulations! :cheer2: (I just love to put smilies...)

akamaleficent, welcome and congrats to you.

We'll have to watch the other thread now to see if any fellow cruisers post there..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter