1/6/2007 Early Roll Call...Anyone Else Going???

Hi everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I started classes again and I barely have time to even see my husband. :-(

Well, just wanted to say hi!

We just got off the Magic last week, it was our first cruise, now we are hooked. We enjoyed it so much that we are doing it again. We had such a great time, we did the dolphin swim at Anguilla and Coral World at St Thomas. We reserved the Castaway Cay getaway Package at CC. Any questions, I would be happy to answer. Our party will be 6 this time, my inlaws will come along this time. My DS will be 11 and my DD will be 7. See you then! :wave2:

msaseifert said:
We just got off the Magic last week, it was our first cruise, now we are hooked. We enjoyed it so much that we are doing it again. We had such a great time, we did the dolphin swim at Anguilla and Coral World at St Thomas. We reserved the Castaway Cay getaway Package at CC. Any questions, I would be happy to answer. Our party will be 6 this time, my inlaws will come along this time. My DS will be 11 and my DD will be 7. See you then! :wave2:
I'm sorry... are you going on the same cruise as us?

Thanks,

msaseifert said:

Great! My DH and I last cruised with Disney in Dec 2001 so this will be our second cruise. This time we are bringing friends with us. They've never been on a Disney Cruise and I think it will blow their minds. :rotfl:

We'll be joining everyone on this cruise as well! This will be our second DCL and fourth cruise in general. Our first DCL was 12/01.

On this trip it will be my DH (a Disneyland castmember), my niece (25) and me. It's her first cruise so I'm excited to see it all through her eyes!

The countdown continues!

luv2cruzsus said:
Our first DCL was 12/01.

Hi! Welcome to our group... although we haven't been chatting much. (I guess we are all a bit busy).

So, you traveled on DCL in Dec 01? So did my husband and I. We were on the Wonder. Dec 13, 2001. Which one were you on?

Hey everyone... let's start chatting more. It will get us pumped! :goodvibes

Welcome luv2cruzsus! :welcome:

We're you on an Eastern cruise last time?

Soleilmagie,

Have you done anything for the cruise yet? Made anything?

I really wish I could. I've been so busy with work and classes that I haven't had time to even think of the little things I want to make for the cruise.

Let me know.

Thanks. :)

Hi!

I haven't done anything for the cruise other than buying formal and semi-formal dresses for me and DD (who will be 2 1/2 next January) at the after Christmas sales!

As far as making things, did you have any ideas? Last time we cruised, I was only a lurker...

soleilmagie said:
As far as making things, did you have any ideas? Last time we cruised, I was only a lurker...

That's great that you took advantage of the sales. I don't want to buy any clothes yet because I am determined to lose weight before the cruise.

On another note... for my first Disney cruise I didn't make anything either. But this time I want to make those magnetic boards for the cabin door. I know that on the main board they've been talking about it.

This time I'm going with children so I want to make it special for them and do something extra but just haven't had the time nor energy to do it now. Maybe when we get closer to our trip.

I'll have to do a search on the other boards to get some ideas...

We were on the Magic cruise in 2001 the week they lit the Christmas tree - I believe it was the week before Christmas. It was awesome. We did the same itinerary that we will do this time as well. The dates just worked out better for us. I just love being on the ship, so I don't care where it goes!

We have a category 4 this time on deck 8.

luv2cruzsus said:
We were on the Magic cruise in 2001 the week they lit the Christmas tree - I believe it was the week before Christmas. It was awesome. We did the same itinerary that we will do this time as well. The dates just worked out better for us. I just love being on the ship, so I don't care where it goes!

Hi luv2cruzsus,

Don't be sorry. None of us have been on the boards in a while.... guess everyone is busy. So glad you'll be joining us. I just looked at your countdown and was amazed that the cruise is less than 9 months away!!!! I can't believe it. I can't wait!!! Oh... my husband and I just got our tax refund so that money will go to pay almost half of the cruise so I'm really really happy about that! :bounce: So from now til about October we should be all paid up. :cheer2:

I can't wait to be able to reserve Palo, etc.

luv2cruzsus said:

Did you do any excursions? If so, which one do you recommend?

Hi Everyone, We are going with you as well.....Can't Wait!

Myself, DW, DS 8 yrs at sail time, DD 17 yrs at sail time, DD 7 yrs at sail time

We Have been on the Wonder back in 2000 I believe it was

We are Cat 4 staying on deck 8----Cabin 8538

We have been looking at excursions, DW, DS and DD want to do some snorkling for sure. Myself and Oldest DD are into Scuba Diving and are deciding if we are going to book through the cruiseline or book through a local dive store on St Thomas and St Maartin.

Anyone else into Scuba thats going?

I guess we have lots of time to get all that stuff figured out.

I think this site is an awesome idea, we met alot of nice people on the last disney cruise and this would have been great to have then.

Lets keep this thread active and see if we can have some fun together..

Brian

The_Marchands said:
Lets just see if my counter is working OK

Looks like it's working just fine. Great that you can join us. Hopefully more people join this thread so we can keep it going.

So you're a big group too... we are 7. The first time I was on a Disney Cruise it was just my husband and I and we've always said that next time we have to go with other people because it's so much fun. I hope we can all get together while on the cruise.

Well, great to have you here.

It's early, I'm sure we will see lots of people signing up here.

The first time we did the wonder we only had 3 of us, now we have 2 more, it will be a blast.
I think the door magnet Idea is a great Idea. Then we can spot other friends from here that we chatted with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter