1/6/2007 Early Roll Call...Anyone Else Going???

kris1973

Mouseketeer
My family just booked and we are so excited. I know it is a year away but I just wanted to see if anyone else is going to be on the ship with us. My daughters will be 11 and 9 when we sail. If anyone has any daughter their age maybe they can write to each other and get excited.

Kristin

Hi! :wave:

We are also going on this cruise! We have two kids: DS will be 4 1/2 and DD will be 2 1/2 by then.

Let's hope many more will join us!

---------------------------

Who's coming...

Soleilmagie (Stephanie), DBF(Daniel), DS4 1/2 (Mathieu), DD 2 1/2 (Isabelle)
NYAna (Ana), DH (Rudy) and friends (Yhey and Ben), DS2 (Bryan), Yheh's sister 11 (Marianne)
blues4, DH, DS8, DD 5 1/2
luv2cruzus, DH, DN25
The_Marchands (Brian), DW, DS8, DD17, DD7
akamaleficent (Nicole), DH (Nathan)
lilofan (Jack), DW (Christine), three adult children DS30, DD28, DS26
SurfnTurf, DH, DS9, DD 4 1/2
Bikinietmartini boy 9, girl 13, girl 14
supercalidisgirl (lilofan's DD)
tinkerbellmom1 (Sheri), DH, DS13, DS14
cruisingsoon123, spouse, DD1
theBarils (David), DW, DS4 1/2 and friends, DS 4 1/2, DD6
Medictinkerbell, DH, DS 4 1/2, DD 6 1/2
cruisin'Mike (Mike), DW, DS9, DS7, DD7
3riverscruiser, DW, DD8 and DS7
LWQuestie, DBF
Carrie Aukerman, DH (Randy)
Sunflowergirl66, DH, DD 4 1/2
red91wing, DS16, DD11, DS13 and DD7
luvs2disney (Pam), DH
Bullseyebaby, DH (Dave), DS14, DD9
jellojatdisney, DD 4 1/2, DD 2 1/2
Tinkfan84, DF

Want to see who you're cruising with? Check out our Cruise album
Want to add your picture? Send a email to CaptainJack

I hope I didn't forget anyone...

We have less than a year to go, time to give this thread a big bump! :bounce: :jumping3: :Pinkbounc :jumping2: :jumping1: :maleficen

In one year, we will be at sea! :boat:

We can't be alone... can we?

Hi!

DH and I along with three adult friends and their children will be on this cruise too!! Children will be 11 (girl) and almost 2 (boy).

We are staying on deck 7. Where are the rest of you staying?

I can't wait!

Welcome!

Last year we were on Deck 7 (booked 7000-cat 8, had 7522-cat5!!!) and loved the location. This time we won't know for a while, we booked a cat. 12 GTY.

Bump... come on. There has got to be more of us going on this cruise. Let's chat.

I thought this thread had died so I have not posted. I am just so darn excited about it being less than a year away. We have not officially put our deposit down. Our furnace attacked us!!! So that delayed our deposit, but we are so going. It is going to be weird packing summer stuff in January but showing up to the airport in hats, gloves, coats LOL. How are all of you doing?

Kristin

:cool1: We are so excited about going too! My daughter will be 12 at sail date and my son will be 13 at sail date! Are you going on the 1/7/07 4-night cruise on Wonder? Right?

Hey all,

I can't stop thinking about going on this cruise. I can't wait. We've already put down our deposit. Now we have to start saving to pay it off.
I wish I can already start booking the shore excursions and such. Well, we will just have to wait.

:confused3 Sorry, a bit confused! I won't b seeing u guys on this one, we are leaving the day after 4 the 4-niter! :sad2: But it'll still be a blast, we did 3-niter last year!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
Anywho......... you guys have fun and stay safe!

NYAna said:
I wish I can already start booking the shore excursions and such. Well, we will just have to wait.

Do you know already which excursions you want to take? We are thinking of booking some this time, but I try not to look... :rolleyes1 Don't want to tire everyone with this overplanning habit of mine!

My family is also going on this cruise. We put our deposit down and got our itinerary yesterday. We are so excited. It is going to be me and my husband and our two kids. My son will be 8 when we sail and my daughter will be 5 and 1/2. This our first cruise ever and we cannot wait. We only heard good things about the DLC. :wave2:

soleilmagie said:
Do you know already which excursions you want to take?
Actually, I don't know yet. But I think this time we will do the dolphins excursion.

Where do you find the list of excursions and when is the earliest you can book them? Do you book them through your travel agent or on the ship? Thanks for your help, don't forget we are first time cruisers.

You will see the shore excursions on the DCL website by selecting the port of call of your choice on the ''Ports of Call'' menu on the left.

The reservations can be made through your travel agent, on the ship or directly on the website. Online, ''Registration begins 105 days before embarkation for Concierge Level Guests (stateroom categories 1-3); 90 days before embarkation for Castaway Club members; 75 days before embarkation for first-time Disney cruisers.'' (from the DCL website)

On the DISboards, you will find many threads about the different excursions.

Hope this helps!

Are you doing anything Disney for Valentine's Day? :love:

I bought a Mickey waffler for magical breakfasts...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter