09/13/09 SSMC09 S.S. Member Cruise 2009 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A good old fashioned pirate battle. Love it!

Congrats to both of you on however you decide to split things up.

pirate::bride:

I finally joined D23 on Sunday.

I have a question for all of you that are already members of D23. How long before I get any thing in the mail?

Take care
flo
:surfweb:

I think that it took me about a month.

I am way behind the times here!!! I just found this board and it is almost May. Oh well, I am going on the 2009 Members Cruise. I have been on many other Member cruises and love each and every one of them.

I just sent a PM to AnnMarie seeing if there is another transportation method (AKA-party bus) still available for a group of 3.

Look forward to keeping in touch with all of you via this post. Sure can't get here soon enough especially with all of this rain and gloom here in Ohio today.

Welcome!!!! This will be my first member cruise.

good evening everyone. it is thursday and i managed to get here again. yeah! 3 days in a row now. lets see if i can keep this up. hope everyone had a good day. tomorrow is friday. have a good day everyone.

Our May celebrations:

mickey_happy_birthday.gif

5/1 Sean (tiggerandpooh)

5/2 Wendy (sister of Cathyn)

5/7 Linda (DW of Sean aka tiggerandpooh)

5/11 Linda (seaulater)

5/25 Bob (DH of Chris DVC4Life)

5/26 Chris (DVC4life)

MinnieMickeyWedding.gif

Happy Anniversary!

5/1 Monika & Michael
(Time4DisneyNow)

5/4 Dianne & Michael
(djstweety)

MinnieMickeyWedding.gif

Happy Anniversary!

5/1 Monika & Michael
(Time4DisneyNow)

Hope you have a magical day
!

Good morning everyone - TGIF!

Weather looks to be beautiful here and it felt so good to sleep with the window open last night.

Anyone got any plans for the weekend?

If I can get everything done I need to around the house on Saturday I'm getting together on Sunday with friends to do some more scrapbooking. My girlfriends daughter graduates next Friday and she needs to finish her book.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Friday Morning Everyone!

Happy Anniversary Monika & Michael!!!! :lovestruc

Happy Birthday Sean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter