08/03/2010 - Wonder - Who needs The Baltic when you've got Key West??

Roll Call!

I went back through previous posts and gathered up the list of posters who I think will be traveling. Please pop on and confirm I have everything listed correctly. The number is the qty of people traveling in the poster's party.

Alex's Mom - 2
atakhopp - 7
blossomz - 3
CaptainScott - 2
georgeat - 6
jlawall - 6
LWQuestie - 2
m&p'smom - 2
misseulalie - 7
MkUSmile78 - 3
Page4 - 4
Pixiedustdawn - 2
phoenixphantom - 8
Spoonces - 4
Teacher510 - 2
tlynk - 2
tonypitt - 2

There will be four of us Scott & Lynn, Dylan 4 and Trevor 9
Thanks

Roll Call!

I went back through previous posts and gathered up the list of posters who I think will be traveling. Please pop on and confirm I have everything listed correctly. The number is the qty of people traveling in the poster's party.

Alex's Mom - 2
atakhopp - 7
blossomz - 3
CaptainScott - 2
georgeat - 6
jlawall - 6
LWQuestie - 2
m&p'smom - 2
misseulalie - 7
MkUSmile78 - 3
Page4 - 4
Pixiedustdawn - 2
phoenixphantom - 8
Spoonces - 4
Teacher510 - 2
tlynk - 2
tonypitt - 2

2 is correct for me.:thumbsup2

Wow this roll call sure has grown since I was on it last!!

We will not be joining in on the FE, but definitely would love to join in on a meet!!

Any news on the FE's for this cruise? I was so last minute that I understand if I'm too late to join, but if I'm on the list- I want to be sure I buy some goodies to give out. :wizard:

How many gifts does each person need to provide? Is it by cabin or per person? And do adults exchange only with adults or with families as well? :confused3 Just want to start pulling together some ideas.

I sent a PM to misseulalie to get an update on the FE Exchange. I wonder if she went away for the holiday, because she hasn't posted since 6/29.

Is anyone interested in going in on some lime green bracelets to identify us all on board? I could have them printed with "Cruisin' with the DISers" or something similar. From my count, there are 66 on our group and I think they could be done for $1 each.

I sent a PM to misseulalie to get an update on the FE Exchange. I wonder if she went away for the holiday, because she hasn't posted since 6/29.

Is anyone interested in going in on some lime green bracelets to identify us all on board? I could have them printed with "Cruisin' with the DISers" or something similar. From my count, there are 66 on our group and I think they could be done for $1 each.

I sent a PM as well. I assumed she was away too. The bracelets sound good. How would you work it?

Bracelets sound like fun! Should we meet somewhere before the drill?

Roll Call!

Alex's Mom - 2
atakhopp - 7
blossomz - 3
CaptainScott - 4
georgeat - 6
jlawall - 6
LWQuestie - 2
m&p'smom - 2
misseulalie - 7
MkUSmile78 - 3
Page4 - 4
Pixiedustdawn - 2
phoenixphantom - 8
Spoonces - 4
Teacher510 - 2
tlynk - 2
tonypitt - 2

4 is correct for us! Thank You!

Bracelets could be fun!

My group would be interested in a meet and greet, but probably little interest in lime green bracelets. Can anyone with kids around 10 and 14 and 18, let me know they are cruising? I am looking for friends for my kids, especially the 10 year old.

We are signed up for the dolphin kayak trip and I have seen reviews of it that are not that good. What are others doing. I have heard that there is a jetski tour that is not Disney assoc. Anyone have an interest in that?

I sent a PM as well. I assumed she was away too. The bracelets sound good. How would you work it?
Bracelets sound like fun! Should we meet somewhere before the drill?
Bracelets could be fun!
My group would be interested in a meet and greet, but probably little interest in lime green bracelets.

I'll order them and people can either pay via PayPal in advance or cash onboard. Whatever works better for each person.

We could do the meet at Promenade Lounge around 3pm. It seems like most people are on-board by that time and it's before the drill.

The 22 y o boys traveling with me looked at me like I was crazy when I asked if they would do the bracelets!:lmao: But I'm game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter