02/09 3Day Wonder Cruise

NMS

Earning My Ears
:cool1: Just one week back from our trip and I am ready to plan another! It was our first cruise for the 4 of us (DH, DS - 11, and DD - 8). The weather was good enough for shorts/capris with light jackets at night. The water was too cold for me, but the kids still swam anyway. The kids loved the snorkeling on CC and the island is awesome. They had to close the kids' play area in the water, cancel the glass bottom boat, and cancel the parasailing because of the wind, but the sky was clear and the island gorgeous!!! We had 100+ in our group and are already planning to go back in 12/07, hopefully for a 4 day this time. Can't wait!

We were on the Wonder then! It was my 8DS's b-day on the 11th in CC. Him and his dad did the Stingrays in the afternoon. He had fun making Flubber in the Lab that evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter