«« When Will Park Hours For _____ Be Posted?

On our last trip, spring break '15, there were some last minute changes (at least seemed last minute) to the calendar for early rope drops. Not magic hours, but full park early openings. I don't know if I missed the change before we left home, or if they were just last-minute, but what a surprise to arrive for Rope Drop at 9:00 only to find the park already open! Lesson learned.

The last 2 years, they made last minute changes to Saturday nights in December. 2 years ago it was opened until 1am. Last year they changed it to 2am, and when I got there, that Saturday they extended it until 3am. Hope they do the same this year :)

Would they ever add Fantasmic after the fact? It would work so much better if we could go on this Tuesday.

Oops I meant to quote the pp about nov 17 - HS closes at 4pm that day so no Fantasmic show. Could they extend the hours & add a show closer to the date?

I would say it's doubtful. Since 4 pm is way earlier than they typically close, they're probably closing that early for a private event.

It looks like all of the days before and after the weekend of July 11-12, MK is open until 12am but that weekend it says it is only open until 11pm. Is there any chance they will change it to 12 am over the next month? I would like to stay at EMH on July 11 until 2am but right now EMH only go until 1am.

When I look for the activities on Dec5th, it shows a message "Activities at This Park/Destination cannot be displayed at this time, for the selected Date"

when the info on shows and activities and such go up?

Can someone confirm that I'm reading this correctly?

Under EMH, "AM" means one hour early in the morning and "PM (2)" means 2 hours late at night, right? (Trying to plan where to be on what day and when to schedule breakfasts.)
Yes, you are correct.

The last 2 years, they made last minute changes to Saturday nights in December. 2 years ago it was opened until 1am. Last year they changed it to 2am, and when I got there, that Saturday they extended it until 3am. Hope they do the same this year :)

We are going this year in dec 20 - 27th and I am trying to plan but I am not sure how the park hours really work...when do you know if then close at 3am and what parks stay late...is just the park open or attractions as well....This would be a big help in my planning...TIA!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter