ª"˜˜ª¤.¸Official Team August 2013 Thread!¸.¤ª˜˜"ª&#9733

Status
Not open for further replies.
After my first day of wearing the Skechers Go Walks yesterday I am in love. They are seriously like walking on a cloud. My feet were sad today that I wasn't wearing them while standing all day cooking for St. Paddys day! I am so excited to wear them at Disney! They are extremely lightweight and the top portion is super light and breathable. I think they're going to be great shoes for Disney! I am contemplating buying a second pair in a more muted color since I bought the bright lime ones because so far I love them that much! Just thought I'd offer my two cents! :woohoo:

Ok...silly question! Do you wear socks with those?

Question of the day?? :offtopic:

Any one in the Great White North sick to death of these Snow Days, snow storms, freezing rain???

Count me as a Yes vote! Now I am home with my kids and my boss has decided I can do audits online from home even with my kids around, this will be fun.

Any one in the Great White North sick to death of these Snow Days, snow storms, freezing rain???

Count me as a Yes vote! Now I am home with my kids and my boss has decided I can do audits online from home even with my kids around, this will be fun.

I am so done! I just want it to be warm. Actually I would just take sunny right now!

Another one who's so done with winter here! I need to see & feel some sun already. Grrr

Ok...silly question! Do you wear socks with those?

It says you can wear them without, and that's what I did when I wore them. I don't really like have my feet in socks and shoes so at most I'd probably wear some of those small, half socks. But they were fine without socks. They didn't seem to smell or anything. Mind you, they're brand new so I guess that helps. I will be at Disney for a training this spring so I will give them the Disney test then!

Me too! Working from home today. I think I'll do a little Disney planning at lunch! Right now my kids will be going to school until 6/28 :( glad I didn't plan a June trip!

We are looking at 8/26-9/2 at pop. Need to go as cheap as possible. We have a 2 year old that will be 3 next year so trying to save $ before we have to buy tickets for her and upgrade to a bigger room. (we have 3 girls like you). I see right now southwest is offering a cc that if you spend $2000 in 1st couple months you get 2 free tickets, we don't use cc, but would for free tickets (just put package on it and pay it right off.) I looked at the *** deals that are being offered but they would still be more expensive than pop. Our only hope for this year would be free dining.

DH and I both got the Southwest card. We used his 50,000 points to book our flight down, and my 50,000 to book the flight home. We just put our regular bills and groceries on the cards and paid them off each month. Our family of 5 is flying round-up for $270.50 including all taxes an fees! Totally worth it. (We're even using some leftover points for just DH and I to go back for a weekend in November.)

I may not be in the Great White North but I am close to it and I am beyond sick of being cold I am thinking of getting a heat lamp and a car battery and bringing it with me everywhere

I'm not generally one of those people that suffer from seasonal depression but I think it's setting in this year. Long Island has had a few rough months now but I am sick of this winter. I long to open my window during the day. However, at this point I'll just take the damn sun. I was one of those that marched in the snow on 5th Ave in NYC.... I had to keep brushing the snow off my sash.

I feel for ya because I used to live in Michigan until I found out I could move out. :)

I actually got sunburned this past weekend working on my yard.

Hope it warms up for everyone soon.

Me too. Sick sick sick of it. Tomorrow is spring but you would never know it. Every night DH and I look over our trip countdown. 150 days to go!

I'm down south visiting family, and it's high 50s here and they're all complaining. Back home it's below freezing and snowing. They don't know what cold is! :rolleyes:

I'll toss out a QOTD:

Will you be pre-purchasing the Photopass CD before your trip, or maybe purchasing the Photopass + ?

Or will you be using your own camera exclusively to capture all your vacation memories?

Gina-Gina-Bo-Bina said:
I'll toss out a QOTD:

Will you be pre-purchasing the Photopass CD before your trip, or maybe purchasing the Photopass + ?

Or will you be using your own camera exclusively to capture all your vacation memories?

Already purchased photo pass+ and can't wait to use it!!

I'll toss out a QOTD:

Having done PP+ last year just after is came out and then a PP+ share in August I am definitely getting the + again. I can't imagine not getting the ride and meal pics. Especially now that the prepay has gotten so reasonable.:thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter