“Sunshine’s” Bucket List Trip Report – 12 Days / 11 Nights at AKL - newbie Club Level

Special thanks to @TigrLvsPooh for the tips on check for club level items cause they totally missed the tubes which we called the front desk and hot immediately.

Sounds like you are having a great time. Thanks for letting me live vicariously while I anxiously await our trip.

What tubes are you referring to and where did you find the tips for club level check on?

Thank for a the tip... right We are checking that out.... we see it listed, tried to make a reservation through that but it's not working... we'll keep an eye out, thank you!

I tried to book it online today but only 4:00 PM would come up. So I called the restaurant and booked it over the phone. Must not be loaded into the system yet.

Today's the day, March day! We are waiting yummy CL breakfast treats and preping to check in to March... Please send happy thoughts send pixie dust I am so nervous!

Hey Sunshine, following along! Let me know how the Gringotts run goes - I'm going to have to do the same thing! Also, if you need a reservation for Boathouse, I got mine using Open Table (and they don't charge you if you don't show up).

(in the voice of Mike Wazouski)
Hello Humans!

Sorry I haven't been reporting in daily, been on the go, go, go!

And with that being said after 8 days of being at AKL CL and barely seeing the lodge we have decided that if we do this again we WILL NOT run a commando schedule, we have only taken in breakfast (and not every day) and one snack time, that's it.

And as far as the view from our room, it would be absolutely breath taking IF there were animals in it. Because of our schedule we hardly ever see them except at night and it's too dark. (will upload pictures at home, haven't been able to the whole trip to the Disboards, doesn't matter what type of connection I use).

The staff have been awesome at Club Level however and that helps a lot when you don't have time to waste! I have a full kudos list running of the CMs I plan on putting green in good reports for.

We have eatten at some amazing restaurants this trip, dome old favorites some new and I plan to type up a full low down with pictures when I get to a computer at home.

GRINGOTS BANK truly awesome, a different type of awesome than Hogwarts Forbidden Journey but just as wonderful. I will say Diagon Alley is even better than Hogsmead! And you have to ride that train both ways, the story is different each direction. And eating in the Leaky Couldrine was insanely accurate to the move and too awesome!

On another note: Universal in general needs to step up the customer service, in HP areas they were great, else where they are lacking, badly! And some of the old rides need renovations badly, just ask my gashed up elbow! Thankfully not broken but really scared the heck out of me.

SWW March day was an out of body experience I will never forget and thankful I am repeating today!

Speaking of which I am off to get ready!

To be continued....

Sounds like you're having an amazing trip! Can't wait to hear more details about your AKL stay as we're considering a future stay there.
GRINGOTS BANK truly awesome, a different type of awesome than Hogwarts Forbidden Journey but just as wonderful. I will say Diagon Alley is even better than Hogsmead! And you have to ride that train both ways, the story is different each direction. And eating in the Leaky Couldrine was insanely accurate to the move and too awesome!

On another note: Universal in general needs to step up the customer service, in HP areas they were great, else where they are lacking, badly! And some of the old rides need renovations badly, just ask my gashed up elbow! Thankfully not broken but really scared the heck out of me.
I have to agree with your UO experience::yes:: HP is done so well and it seems like they staff it with their best TMs. The rest of the parks and TMs. . .meh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter