“OHMYGOSH, I’M SOAKED” – Walt Disney World Vacation 2012 (Completed May 24, 2013!)

I would go there just for the creme brulee but the rest of their food they can keep,I'm not a fan .Glad you enjoyed it though and who knows maybe someday I'll try that mousse but for now i have no interest in that place.

I KNOW. It's hilarious!

Aww you're so welcome! I enjoy your TR, it's definitely worthwhile! Sometimes I think it just takes a while for people to find TRs!

Mmm... sounds like a wonderful meal!!! HAHAHA, I now know why you had to make mousse today. :upsidedow Yum yum! Yall's pictures are cracking me up, by the way. I would have been taken aback by that price if I were you too! Yikes! But at least you said it was worth it! :thumbsup2

I am currently eating the mousse now, hahah! SO GOOD. OMG.
We sometimes get in these awkward moods & those pictures just happen :P

I just stared at the receipt for awhile to let it sink in!
Luckily we had 2 100$ Disney gift cards & used one to pay & then used the other for her tip!

I would go there just for the creme brulee but the rest of their food they can keep,I'm not a fan .Glad you enjoyed it though and who knows maybe someday I'll try that mousse but for now i have no interest in that place.

I went there about 5 years ago, & I was not a fan at all, but I figured I would give it another shot & I completely love it now! However I wouldn't make another ADR for it, there are many other countries I would rather have dinner.
Maybe I would go there for lunch.
But the mousse is worth EVERYTHING<33333333333333

Been trying to keep at least one update a day going, so make sure you don't miss any of the updates before this!

We left Les Chefs de France feeling absolutely full. We didn't want to make ourselves sick so we didn't plan on doing anymore rides.
It was nice to just take a leisurely stroll across the World Showcase.
If I could I would love to have extra days to just walk around the parks,
I feel like during the vacation you want to do everything & see everything & ride everything & meet everyone, but there is never enough time! SO MUCH TO DO!

France<3
640ub.jpg

641s.jpg

We wanted our picture taken in front of the Eiffel Tower & stood in this spot for probably 15 minutes asking basically everyone that went by if they could take a quick picture for us..
Everyone said no or just ignored us..
:confused3

We ended up trying to take it ourselves, Ugh.
642i.jpg

Next we headed on over to the good old UK!
Of course, my ridiculous accent ensued,
Would you expect anything less?

643ag.jpg

What in the heck is wrong with my knees in that picture? Ew? :worried:

644bc.jpg

645x.jpg

The funny thing about these pictures is that Ryan was actually on the phone with his younger sister.
646u.jpg

In this one, as we were taking the picture you could hear her saying,
"Hello!? ARE YOU THERE!? HELLO!?
Which made us laugh hysterically.

Last was Canada, & this is one of my favorite pictures from the whole trip,
I have no idea why, I just love it!
647n.jpg

World Showcase Lagoon, <3
648j.jpg

649z.jpg

After this Ryan needed to use the restroom, so I took some footage of the lagoon & stood there just soaking in the Disney magic.
Perfect.

Then Ryan walked up to me & was laughing so hard, & I of course thought he was laughing at me.
But he finally controlled himself to say that he had walked into the handicapped stall because every other thing was taken,
& whenever he walked out some guy started SCREAMING at him in another language.
Ryan just stared at the guy like he was crazy & then finally the guy said in some chopped English,
"HANDICAPPED FOR HANDICAPPED. NOT YOU!"
:rotfl2:
Okay guy, sorry!
Ohman.
So we continued on our way, recorded some more video.

We figured we should get some of our souvenir shopping done!
At this point, I started feeling a little sick.
I think it must've been that chicken.
Just wasn't sitting right, but we had to trek on!

My sister had asked me that no matter what, to find a mug for her to take to work with all of the parks on it!
So we went in search of that & found the perfect one!
I decided instead of buying it right away, I'd ask her if that was okay.
So we of course couldn't just take a regular picture of it...

650u.jpg

651n.jpg

When we sent her that she text back right away,
"It's PERFECT! Do Ryan's muscles come with it?"
:rotfl:
Looking back, I really wish I would've gotten myself one.
She absolutely loves it & uses it everyday.

She also asked that we got her son (my nephew) his first pair of Mickey ears!
I was so happy to be able to give him these & when he looks back he'll know that his Aunt Yibby got them for him.
I actually cried when I saw them, I love that little boy so much.
652v.jpg

(Are you used to me being emotional yet?)

We headed towards the bus stop & I recorded a lovely video on my phone & sent it to my mom.
I said, "Hi Toni! I just wanted to say hi! I love you & I miss you & I wish you were here!"
She called me right after I sent it & she was crying.
See where I get it from? ;)

Our bus came up a few minutes later.
654j.jpg

Day 3!

We got back to Coronado, & took some more pictures.
655pf.jpg

I wish this would've came out better,
the sunset was BEAUTIFUL!
657t.jpg

Kind of looks like I'm missing a leg?

After that picture was taken, Ryan was convinced he could just jump sideways onto that wall.
I told him he obviously couldn't.
So we stood out there & he tried for like 40 minutes.. seriously.
He almost broke his ankle one time & that's when I drew the line.
ENOUGH HORSE PLAY RYAN! WE HAVE MORE DAYS AT DISNEY & YOU AREN'T GONNA MESS UP YOUR ANKLE NOW!

A few of his jumps will make it into the video,
(that I've been working on like crazy)

I told him that I wished he would've jumped to far & fell in the water under the bridge.
I'm so sweet, I know.<3

Finally after dragging him away from his beloved bridge, we made it back to the room..

Did some casual planking across the beds.
(excuse my face)
658fm.jpg

We were excited because the morning before we left the woman cleaning our room a tip, her name was Veronica, & we would see her every morning.
So we left her some money & wrote on a piece of paper that said, For Veronica!
When we got back we saw this...
photo4ie.jpg

What a freaking sweetheart.

We recorded some more video & showered, got ready for bed & of course watched more Stacey<3

Not sure what time we fell asleep, but I did know that I slept great this night! Slept away my upset stomach, that was lovely!

Where to tomorrow?!

HIGHS
-being in EPCOT
-the Caesar salad!
-Soarin'
-MAELSTROM!<3
-Seeing the characters walk by our window
-THE MOUUUUUSSSEEE!
-Emily(waitress)
-our stroll through the World Showcase
-the guy yelling at Ryan :rotfl2:
-finding Emily's mug
-getting Liam's ears!
-talking to Toni<3
-Veronica's note!

LOWS
-RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN
-the not so good smelling people in front of us
-the rude lady next to us
-RAIN
-getting sick on Mission: SPACE
-getting sick from dinner
-Ryan almost breaking his ankle
-our third day already ending :(

NEXT!

I agree! So much to do, so little time!

Um, seriously? No one took your picture? That's like baffling to me. Rude!

Awww your family seems so sweet. I love that yall bought your nephew's first ears!!!

ALSO, that sunset picture is so pretty! Must have been gorgeous in person. OMG, thank God Ryan didn't actually break his ankle. How terrifying.

I agree! So much to do, so little time!

Um, seriously? No one took your picture? That's like baffling to me. Rude!

Awww your family seems so sweet. I love that yall bought your nephew's first ears!!!

ALSO, that sunset picture is so pretty! Must have been gorgeous in person. OMG, thank God Ryan didn't actually break his ankle. How terrifying.

I know right!?
& awh, thank you :) he was happy to wear them :P

& thank you again! the sky was incredible.
I would've probably killed him for hurting himself. hahahah. we had lots more walking to do!

Ok, so I haven't read any posts yet, but I'm subscribing because I'm planning a trip for my DBF and I in June!! It'll be his first trip ever, so I'm really excited about this TR!!!

I'm going to go read now! ;)

Ok, so I haven't read any posts yet, but I'm subscribing because I'm planning a trip for my DBF and I in June!! It'll be his first trip ever, so I'm really excited about this TR!!!

I'm going to go read now! ;)

Ohmy, it's so fun going with a first timer! :D if you have any questions that I don't say in my actual report feel free to ask away!

Thanks for reading! :)

Ok, I'm caught up! :rotfl2:

But seriously, I'm in LOVE with those bracelets... WHAT?! They are perfect! I hope they are still there in June! Maybe I can find them online...

I love that you captured his "Hey, Disney isn't so bad" moment! :lmao: I canNOT wait for that! My BDF has no desire at all to go to WDW, except maybe to watch me act like a child. I just loved that he said that, and I hope I get one of those moments too! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!

We are only going to be there for 3 days and 2 nights because we're actually moving my mom down to Florida (which is a 27 hour drive- but I think we are taking the autotrain...ANYWAY) so we basically have 8 days to get to Florida with a vehicle, unload my Mom's moving van, hang out in Naples and beach it :-)cool1:), and go to Disney... Wah. :(

I really want to make the best of those three days, and I think I've got a pretty good plan! I am praying for good weather and no ride break downs! ;) I want DBF to get a good first impression! But seriously, though, I am so excited!!!! :hyper:

How did you get your DBF to get excited? Did you talk about Disney a lot? Whenever I bring it up, he gets very distracted and starts making jokes- honestly, he's like a fourth grader! :rotfl2:

I love your trip report. How rude that no one would take your picture. I always offer to take pictures of couples and families. If I was there I would have taken your picture for you. I love the mug you bought your sister. I think I'll look for one in Aug.

Ok, I'm caught up! :rotfl2:

But seriously, I'm in LOVE with those bracelets... WHAT?! They are perfect! I hope they are still there in June! Maybe I can find them online...

I love that you captured his "Hey, Disney isn't so bad" moment! :lmao: I canNOT wait for that! My BDF has no desire at all to go to WDW, except maybe to watch me act like a child. I just loved that he said that, and I hope I get one of those moments too! It's going to be SO MUCH FUN!

We are only going to be there for 3 days and 2 nights because we're actually moving my mom down to Florida (which is a 27 hour drive- but I think we are taking the autotrain...ANYWAY) so we basically have 8 days to get to Florida with a vehicle, unload my Mom's moving van, hang out in Naples and beach it :-)cool1:), and go to Disney... Wah. :(

I really want to make the best of those three days, and I think I've got a pretty good plan! I am praying for good weather and no ride break downs! ;) I want DBF to get a good first impression! But seriously, though, I am so excited!!!! :hyper:

How did you get your DBF to get excited? Did you talk about Disney a lot? Whenever I bring it up, he gets very distracted and starts making jokes- honestly, he's like a fourth grader! :rotfl2:

Glad you got caught up!
The bracelets were at Animal Kingdom, it sell leather bracelets & necklaces & we got them custom engraved, so I'm sure you can get them :)

& OMG, I know! I can't wait to get the video all put together!
Mine had no desire at all, like almost to the point where he said he would never go. I couldn't believe it when he said that! We're going back in 49 days! :D

Even though you are only going for a short time you'll still have so much fun, (& you'll have an excuse to go back) not that you would need one, EVERYONE wants to go back! :P

When we first booked it, I looked up like the rides and shows that I thought he would like to see & we would sit & watch YouTube videos of the rides & stuff, & I would talk about it NON-STOP. Like constantly. It took me forever to get his attention, he would just ignore me, but when I started looking up stuff I knew he would like, I finally got his attention. You'll find a way! :D

I love your trip report. How rude that no one would take your picture. I always offer to take pictures of couples and families. If I was there I would have taken your picture for you. I love the mug you bought your sister. I think I'll look for one in Aug.

Thank you so much! & I know, usually people offer, but we just stood there like big dummies, :p
They have so many mugs, that's why I didn't buy myself one! I couldn't chose! I regret it now!

OMG! Love your TR!!! My husband took me to Disney for the first time on our Honeymoon in 2008 and we have gone every year since then. We love it so much we bought into DVC. Only 286 days till we are home again!! Your report is making me soooo excited to get back there!!

Starting reading your TR last night! :] love it so far. Your personality is infectious :] it sounds like you guys had an amazing time so far!!!

Soooo jealous about the trip you won! How awesome! :]

Cannot believe no one would take your pic. Ugh how rude!

The food looks delicious!! Yummmmm!

I haven't been to Disney since 2008 and we are going this coming january and I cannot wait! My husband has not been since he was 2 so he has no idea how exciting it is! I talk to him about our trip daily so now he is getting excited. My 7 year old daughter is TRILLED to go back and see the princesses! And it will be my 4 month old daughters first trip! (she will be 1 by the time of the trip) :] can't wait to read the rest of your report and see the video!!!

OMG! Love your TR!!! My husband took me to Disney for the first time on our Honeymoon in 2008 and we have gone every year since then. We love it so much we bought into DVC. Only 286 days till we are home again!! Your report is making me soooo excited to get back there!!

Thank you so much! & that's awesome, I plan on going to Disney for my wedding & honeymoon!(when the time comes!) I absolutely love Disney & it spreads so much happiness to everyone, I can't think of a better place. Once we get more financially stable we'll be buying into the DVC too! :D We're going in 48 days! :hyper:
I'm glad you are liking my TR! It's people like you that keep it going!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter