Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Reports Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-2003, 01:19 PM   #1
TraceyL
Always planning........
I'm a very patient Welsh believer!
Did you know that one of the TF's is part Welsh, Tracey? :)

Talking Tracey's Report - Day 3 Seaworld & Shopping

Tues 21st

Today was our first park day so we headed off to Seaworld to break everybody in gently. Mam & dad were unhappy as they wanted to go to the Ponderosa for breakfast again and the girls’ were cranky *** they wanted to go in the pool again ! I was mean – I insisted on a light breakfast in the Villa and straight to Seaworld – I had a plan and it was already in pieces after yesterday lol ! We were there by 10 am and headed straight for Kraken – only a 5 minute wait. Steve and I actually got to ride a coaster together for the first time in 8 years :clap and what a coaster – its fantastic. Then straight onto Atlantis – mam actually came too, even though we warned her about the second part. It was the first and last thrill ride she went on that trip !!

We then let the girls chose what they wanted to do – we went to Key West to see the dolphins & the Stingray. Next stop was an early lunch in the Smokehouse place (chicken & beef combos all round). Mam & dad then chose the Shamu show so we walked across the new bridge with all the pirate skeletons which the girls loved (go figure !!). Everybody loved Shamu and after a visit to Shamu’s Happy Harbour we decided to call it a day at Seaword and head for Belz.

The carousel @ Belz

Belz seems to have gone really downhill since we were last there – the only place we bought anything was the Character Warehouse. Then back to the Villa for the girls to swim again !!

I think we ate in Friday's that evening.

The plan for Wed - Magic Kingdom

Day 4 - D-day
Hallowe'en 2007 Sunset Lakes again & HRH ~ Hallowe'en 2008 Highlands Reserve Villa & HRH
Christmas & New Year 2009 Bella Vida, HRH & Pop ~ Jul/Aug 2010 back for Harry Potter
Christmas 2012 OKW/Bahama Bay - Solo!!

Last edited by TraceyL; 12-11-2003 at 01:25 PM.
TraceyL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 01:24 PM   #2
KayleeUK
Still here.....

A lovely day at Seaworld. They liked the pirates I thought they were scary
Old 12-12-2003, 02:04 AM   #3
Minniespal

The Original 'Free Spirit'
Who's Next??

I love Seaworld ~ Glad you all had a great day.
Minniespal is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: