Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read





Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-30-2011, 06:56 AM   #406
tinknme
I happened to be posting on the thread
I told dh it must have been something in the water over there
 
tinknme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 22,076

Good morning & Happy Memorial Day!

I am down 1lb this week, total loss so far is 14.2 lbs. Slow going, but I will stay positive

Melanie I tried the Skinny Girl Margarita & it is not to bad. Next time I will have to put salt on the rim of my glass though, I missed that lol
__________________





tinknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #407
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!
 
Disneygrl36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,367

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinknme View Post
Good morning & Happy Memorial Day!

I am down 1lb this week, total loss so far is 14.2 lbs. Slow going, but I will stay positive

Melanie I tried the Skinny Girl Margarita & it is not to bad. Next time I will have to put salt on the rim of my glass though, I missed that lol
Hey Janet! Hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Good job on the loss! Slow & steady is the way to go. I have a bottle of Skinny Girl but I haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know what I think when I try it.

After missing 3 meetings & being out of town for 17 days out of those 3 weeks. I am happy to report that when I went back to my meeting last night, I had lost 1.2 lbs. Now that is not a great weight loss total for 3 weeks, but that includes vacation, stressful time with my Mom etc. so I was very pleased! That brings me to 15.8 lbs lost total.

Just keep swimming everybody.
__________________
Disneygrl36 is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 06-02-2011, 06:23 PM   #408
tinknme
I happened to be posting on the thread
I told dh it must have been something in the water over there
 
tinknme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 22,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneygrl36 View Post
Hey Janet! Hope you had a nice Memorial Day weekend. Good job on the loss! Slow & steady is the way to go. I have a bottle of Skinny Girl but I haven't tried it yet. I'll let you know what I think when I try it.

After missing 3 meetings & being out of town for 17 days out of those 3 weeks. I am happy to report that when I went back to my meeting last night, I had lost 1.2 lbs. Now that is not a great weight loss total for 3 weeks, but that includes vacation, stressful time with my Mom etc. so I was very pleased! That brings me to 15.8 lbs lost total.

Just keep swimming everybody.
You are doing great Melanie, congratulations on the 15lbs gone

Let me know what you think of the drink
__________________





tinknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2011, 10:52 AM   #409
my3princes
Looking for a milestone to claim
I'm beginning to think I'm the invisible DISer (but Disney sure noticed you!)
 
my3princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 16,350

Lacrosse is wrapping up, I'm settling into my new job nicely and bathing suit weather is here Chris and I are back on plan. Hopefully we have the time and motivation to stick with it this time. I was 156 this morning.

Deb
__________________

Deb
my3princes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:12 AM   #410
tinknme
I happened to be posting on the thread
I told dh it must have been something in the water over there
 
tinknme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 22,076

Hello all Another week & another weigh in has me down 1lb, total loss so far 15.4 lbs

20 lbs here I come
__________________





tinknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 12:46 PM   #411
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!
 
Disneygrl36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,367

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinknme View Post
Hello all Another week & another weigh in has me down 1lb, total loss so far 15.4 lbs

20 lbs here I come
Great job Janet!

I lost 1.2 lbs this week (seems to be a trend for me), so that brings my total to 17lbs. Doesn't seem like that much but a big bag of dog food weighs 15-16lbs & those things are heavy! I'm like you Janet 20lbs here I come!
__________________
Disneygrl36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 07:32 AM   #412
tinknme
I happened to be posting on the thread
I told dh it must have been something in the water over there
 
tinknme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 22,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneygrl36 View Post
Great job Janet!

I lost 1.2 lbs this week (seems to be a trend for me), so that brings my total to 17lbs. Doesn't seem like that much but a big bag of dog food weighs 15-16lbs & those things are heavy! I'm like you Janet 20lbs here I come!
17 lbs is awesome Melanie & yes those dog food bags are heavy

Keep up the good work
__________________





tinknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:47 PM   #413
tinknme
I happened to be posting on the thread
I told dh it must have been something in the water over there
 
tinknme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 22,076

Hi all, forgot to post yesterday. I am down 1 more pound this week, total loss so far is 16.4 lbs

Hope all are doing well!
__________________





tinknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:36 AM   #414
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!
 
Disneygrl36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,367

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinknme View Post
Hi all, forgot to post yesterday. I am down 1 more pound this week, total loss so far is 16.4 lbs

Hope all are doing well!
Yeah Janet

I went out in a terrible storm to go to WW last night....I lost 1.4lbs this week so that brings my total to 18.4 lbs. Getting so close to 20lbs!
__________________
Disneygrl36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 08:57 AM   #415
my3princes
Looking for a milestone to claim
I'm beginning to think I'm the invisible DISer (but Disney sure noticed you!)
 
my3princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 16,350

You go girls. Your both doing terrific.

I'm hoping to have more time and energy to invest in weight loss. The kids last day of school is today and end of year activities are wrapping up. I'm going to give notice at my second job too as I just can't make the hours work anymore. Hopefully that will free up most evenings. Now if I could just find an exercise that I liked I'd be golden.
__________________

Deb
my3princes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:43 AM   #416
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!
 
Disneygrl36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,367

I stayed the same this week........but it's my TOTM so I was ok with that. Hope to break the 20lb barrier next week.

Just keep swimming
__________________
Disneygrl36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 06:12 PM   #417
tinknme
I happened to be posting on the thread
I told dh it must have been something in the water over there
 
tinknme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Illinois
Posts: 22,076

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneygrl36 View Post
I stayed the same this week........but it's my TOTM so I was ok with that. Hope to break the 20lb barrier next week.

Just keep swimming
Same here Melanie, at least we did not gain
__________________





tinknme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 08:58 AM   #418
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!
 
Disneygrl36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,367

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinknme View Post
Same here Melanie, at least we did not gain
Absolutely!!!!!!
Oh yeah & I think I just don't like margaritas all that much. I bought the Skinnygirl & it just tasted too salty for my taste. Would love to love it since it is so low in points but it's just not for me. I'm thinking of getting some of the MGD 64 cal lemonades to try.
__________________

Last edited by Disneygrl36; 06-24-2011 at 09:13 AM.
Disneygrl36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:32 AM   #419
my3princes
Looking for a milestone to claim
I'm beginning to think I'm the invisible DISer (but Disney sure noticed you!)
 
my3princes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Vermont
Posts: 16,350

I'm hanging in there. I think I had a maintain for this week too. Life has been out of control busy, but I "think" that things will slow a bit now. I worked the final night at my second job last night. Those days were just too long, starting job one at 6 AM and ending job 2 at 10:30 PM. I'm just too stinkin old for 15 1/2 hour days. The kids lacrosse program has ended too which will free up a lot of time. Nick and Chris are playing in a Men's Lacrosse League this summer, but it is 2 nights a week and I'm not running it nor do I "have" to go to the field if I don't want too. I really hope to fit some exercise into my life. I've been trying to walk on my 30 minute lunch break, but it rained most of this week so I only got 2 walks in.
__________________

Deb
my3princes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #420
Disneygrl36
Happy DVC member!!!!
 
Disneygrl36's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 4,367

Quote:
Originally Posted by my3princes View Post
I'm hanging in there. I think I had a maintain for this week too. Life has been out of control busy, but I "think" that things will slow a bit now. I worked the final night at my second job last night. Those days were just too long, starting job one at 6 AM and ending job 2 at 10:30 PM. I'm just too stinkin old for 15 1/2 hour days. The kids lacrosse program has ended too which will free up a lot of time. Nick and Chris are playing in a Men's Lacrosse League this summer, but it is 2 nights a week and I'm not running it nor do I "have" to go to the field if I don't want too. I really hope to fit some exercise into my life. I've been trying to walk on my 30 minute lunch break, but it rained most of this week so I only got 2 walks in.
Hope things calm down for you Deb!
__________________
Disneygrl36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

You Rated this Thread: