Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Creative DISigns
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2005, 03:41 PM   #1
always dreamin'
Mouseketeer

Something neat for a friend

I just posted this, but it said it was a duplicate...funny I don't see the original. So here it goes again,

I'd like to make something special for a friend of mine who's birthday was last week. I've only known her for 3 years, but she has become a great friend. Her daughter is in my Girl Scout troop, we both LOVE Disney, and our families get along very well together (i.e. we enjoy camping). I wish I could design something myself, but sadly I wouldn't even know where to start. Does anyone have any ideas/designs they would like to share so I can give her something a little more "personalized" for her birthday so she knows that her friendship mean a lot to me?

I welcome any and all ideas!

TIA!

Edited to mention her name is Kristen.
2000 Dixie Landings
1996 CBR
Prior years: Poly and CR
always dreamin' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2005, 10:58 PM   #2
julia & nicks mom
Bad influence on the Tag Fairy!
I knocked Mickey's block off

Quote:
Originally Posted by always dreamin'
I just posted this, but it said it was a duplicate...funny I don't see the original. So here it goes again,

I'd like to make something special for a friend of mine who's birthday was last week. I've only known her for 3 years, but she has become a great friend. Her daughter is in my Girl Scout troop, we both LOVE Disney, and our families get along very well together (i.e. we enjoy camping). I wish I could design something myself, but sadly I wouldn't even know where to start. Does anyone have any ideas/designs they would like to share so I can give her something a little more "personalized" for her birthday so she knows that her friendship mean a lot to me?

I welcome any and all ideas!

TIA!

Edited to mention her name is Kristen.
do you want a Disney theme? PM me if you do or not and I will make one for you!!
Old 11-30-2005, 12:35 AM   #3
julia & nicks mom
Bad influence on the Tag Fairy!
I knocked Mickey's block off

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: