Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Online Games > Virtual Traders Market
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts
 
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-16-2005, 07:14 PM   #1
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Costumes for trade!

Thought I would post what items i have for trade here ^_^ id be happy enough to let this go for fair trades. but please dont ask just for a top, or hat etc. I like to keep these in sets. If I have extra of something ill post it. if you post a offer, and i dont reply right away please give me time too ^_^ i work a odd schedule so im not always on at the same time everyday.


one Indian outfit w/ feather hat

yellow explorer with or without camera set. w/ hats

few cowboy pants and shoes,


-edits have been made. please cheak to make sure I have what you want and i also add new things!-
__________________


Last edited by LittleRydia; 12-22-2005 at 08:01 PM.
LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 10:11 PM   #2
Chickysmom
Sadly....tagless
 
Chickysmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 2,380

I'm interested in the Pink Princess Hat if thats the one with the White thing at the top. Anyway, let me know what you would take in trade...DD11 is looking for one to go with her new gown set.
__________________
I guess my Avatar answers the long-standing
question of "Which came first..." or does it?


~Robyn



Chickysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Join Date: 1997
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 1,000,000
Old 11-17-2005, 01:45 AM   #3
mtlhddoc2
DIS Veteran
Ask me my GRRRR for the day!
 
mtlhddoc2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Warwick, RI
Posts: 2,607

what are you looking for? I would take any of the above in trade for something you need (I dont have inferno though! lol)
mtlhddoc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 04:38 AM   #4
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chickysmom
I'm interested in the Pink Princess Hat if thats the one with the White thing at the top. Anyway, let me know what you would take in trade...DD11 is looking for one to go with her new gown set.


yea that is the hat your thinking about. hm, not really sure what i want for it XD. Im thinking of making a western room, so a few good western items should be good enough for me. doesnt have to be anything TO rare, or over priced like somethings. maybe some purple western items and something eles really im up for anything. I like making theme rooms and my next goal is western.
__________________

LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 04:41 AM   #5
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlhddoc2
what are you looking for? I would take any of the above in trade for something you need (I dont have inferno though! lol)

aww no inferno? i havnt let that one cross my mind for all this. well maybe ALL of my outfits for one... but yea in my dreams XD

really if you want a full outfit of something, ill take any pirate items! (not free kellog ones) im really wanting a pirate couch >_> for my pirate cafe. or anything eles you might have. just offer away im not picky lol. im willing to do fair trades on here with people on dis then some stranger on VMk 0_o i like to know these costumes are going to good homes.
__________________

LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 04:29 AM   #6
SorcererDonald16
DIS Veteran
 
SorcererDonald16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,390

What would you like for the yellow dress set? I just started playing a couple weeks ago, so I don't have any rare things.
__________________
~1993 Offsite~~1996 Offsite~
~1998 Dixie Landings~~1999 Coronado Springs~
~2001 Caribbean Beach~~2004 Riverside~
~2005 Wilderness Lodge~~2006 Caribbean Beach~

~2007 French Quarter & Caribbean Beach~
~2008 Wilderness Lodge~~2009 Wilderness Lodge~~2010 Wilderness Lodge~
~2011 Wilderness Lodge~~2012 Wilderness Lodge~~2013 Wilderness Lodge~
SorcererDonald16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 11:06 AM   #7
dancerulez987
Mouseketeer
 
dancerulez987's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 440

I am interested in the Yellow explorer outfit. What do you want for it?
__________________
dancerulez987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 11:31 AM   #8
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancerulez987
I am interested in the Yellow explorer outfit. What do you want for it?

well i have a offer for the yellow explorer which is a space suit, so if you can top that its yours
__________________

LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 11:33 AM   #9
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererDonald16
What would you like for the yellow dress set? I just started playing a couple weeks ago, so I don't have any rare things.

well what do you have? really just offer away
__________________

LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 08:40 PM   #10
SorcererDonald16
DIS Veteran
 
SorcererDonald16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,390

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleRydia
well what do you have? really just offer away
Well, this is what I currently have:
4 red barrel seats
5 red bamboo floor covers (look like rugs to me, LOL)
red bamboo wall divider
purple Madame Leota table
Astro Orbiter lamp
extra musketeer hat
extra Peter Pan hat
Lady and the Tramp bumper sticker
Storybookland poster
Maleficent wall lamp
Red glass slipper seat
Purple glass slipper seat
Jungle Cruise poster
1 Lumiere
Dive suit
And basically every pin that's on sale at the shops

I also have Invisibility, Fireworks, and black ears (thanks to the wonderful CL_CapeGirl ), but I wouldn't trade any of those for anything. Over the last couple of days, I've somehow managed to start winning Fireworks a couple of times a day, so I also have plenty of credits to buy almost anything in the shops. Just let me know if any of this strikes your fancy, LOL. Belle's always been a bit of a heroine of mine, so ever since I saw the dress, I wanted it. I didn't start playing until maybe 5 days after Halloween, so I missed out on all the costumes. I hadn't even tried to play VMK since the summer because it never even loaded on my computer. They must've modified something because it works now, complete with a "You have a low speed connection and thus the game might be slow" disclaimer.
__________________
~1993 Offsite~~1996 Offsite~
~1998 Dixie Landings~~1999 Coronado Springs~
~2001 Caribbean Beach~~2004 Riverside~
~2005 Wilderness Lodge~~2006 Caribbean Beach~

~2007 French Quarter & Caribbean Beach~
~2008 Wilderness Lodge~~2009 Wilderness Lodge~~2010 Wilderness Lodge~
~2011 Wilderness Lodge~~2012 Wilderness Lodge~~2013 Wilderness Lodge~
SorcererDonald16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 11:15 PM   #11
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererDonald16
Well, this is what I currently have:
4 red barrel seats
5 red bamboo floor covers (look like rugs to me, LOL)
red bamboo wall divider
purple Madame Leota table
Astro Orbiter lamp
extra musketeer hat
extra Peter Pan hat
Lady and the Tramp bumper sticker
Storybookland poster
Maleficent wall lamp
Red glass slipper seat
Purple glass slipper seat
Jungle Cruise poster
1 Lumiere
Dive suit
And basically every pin that's on sale at the shops

I also have Invisibility, Fireworks, and black ears (thanks to the wonderful CL_CapeGirl ), but I wouldn't trade any of those for anything. Over the last couple of days, I've somehow managed to start winning Fireworks a couple of times a day, so I also have plenty of credits to buy almost anything in the shops. Just let me know if any of this strikes your fancy, LOL. Belle's always been a bit of a heroine of mine, so ever since I saw the dress, I wanted it. I didn't start playing until maybe 5 days after Halloween, so I missed out on all the costumes. I hadn't even tried to play VMK since the summer because it never even loaded on my computer. They must've modified something because it works now, complete with a "You have a low speed connection and thus the game might be slow" disclaimer.

hm well ill trade you then what the costume cost me

how about two peter pan hats, the lady tramp bumper sticker, about 6 brown crates and well call it a deal XD
__________________

LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 11:27 PM   #12
SorcererDonald16
DIS Veteran
 
SorcererDonald16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,390

You've got yourself a deal. I've got to buy said crates, and then I'll be ready to trade. My VMK name is SorcererDonaldD.

ETA: Okay, I bought the crates. How should I find you?
__________________
~1993 Offsite~~1996 Offsite~
~1998 Dixie Landings~~1999 Coronado Springs~
~2001 Caribbean Beach~~2004 Riverside~
~2005 Wilderness Lodge~~2006 Caribbean Beach~

~2007 French Quarter & Caribbean Beach~
~2008 Wilderness Lodge~~2009 Wilderness Lodge~~2010 Wilderness Lodge~
~2011 Wilderness Lodge~~2012 Wilderness Lodge~~2013 Wilderness Lodge~

Last edited by SorcererDonald16; 11-19-2005 at 11:33 PM.
SorcererDonald16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2005, 11:50 PM   #13
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererDonald16
You've got yourself a deal. I've got to buy said crates, and then I'll be ready to trade. My VMK name is SorcererDonaldD.

ETA: Okay, I bought the crates. How should I find you?

well im on right now! just search for littlerydia im in a friends room.
__________________

LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 12:07 AM   #14
SorcererDonald16
DIS Veteran
 
SorcererDonald16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 3,390

I did the search and it came up empty. Should I meet you somewhere else?
__________________
~1993 Offsite~~1996 Offsite~
~1998 Dixie Landings~~1999 Coronado Springs~
~2001 Caribbean Beach~~2004 Riverside~
~2005 Wilderness Lodge~~2006 Caribbean Beach~

~2007 French Quarter & Caribbean Beach~
~2008 Wilderness Lodge~~2009 Wilderness Lodge~~2010 Wilderness Lodge~
~2011 Wilderness Lodge~~2012 Wilderness Lodge~~2013 Wilderness Lodge~
SorcererDonald16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2005, 12:12 AM   #15
LittleRydia
Living in my little magic forest
 
LittleRydia's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Florida!
Posts: 257

Quote:
Originally Posted by SorcererDonald16
I did the search and it came up empty. Should I meet you somewhere else?

thats weird the search was empty for me too ill be at the gallery, south entrance.
__________________

LittleRydia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do you need pirate costumes for your kids ? Tiffann4k Disney Cruise Line Forum 0 11-09-2005 07:22 AM
Adult Costumes eatmypixiedust Disneyland (California) 7 09-28-2005 09:39 PM
25% Off DisneyDirect Costumes w/ Disney Visa--Is it working for anyone? BeccaGrace Budget Board 16 09-14-2005 10:21 AM
Halloween costumes on Ebay- Buyer Beware DisneyFan09 Budget Board 21 09-08-2005 10:56 AM
Anyone NOT have their little girls wear Princess costumes? emer95 Budget Board 46 07-11-2005 08:18 PM

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
GET OUR DIS UPDATES DELIVERED BY EMAIL



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

Copyright © 1997-2014, Werner Technologies, LLC. All Rights Reserved.