Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > The Creative Community > Virtual Scrapbook
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 05:00 AM   #1351
maslex
DIS Veteran

Here are some more

France

Germany

USA

Canada

China

Japan

Norway

MGM's Sci Fi Diner

Disney Transportation (I think I still need to add a few extra little things to the empty spaces, I just don't know what)

Lightening McQueen & Tow Mater (only had two pictures of this so for my 2nd page I took a 12x12 pc of scrapbook paper and just cut out the different characters of the movie to make it a 2-pg spread

Old 02-03-2008, 05:08 AM   #1352
maslex
DIS Veteran

Wanna see some more???

Indy Speedway

Goofy's Candy Co in Downtown Disney

Whispering Canyon Cafe

Our Hotel (POP Century--we stayed in the 60's building)

Didn't realize I had THIS many Jack Sparrow pics...Or maybe I did

The Castle

Chef Mickey's (we ate here for both breakfast and dinner)

My boys trying on the hats in the hotel shop (well mostly my youngest Alex, my oldest Mason isn't too fond of being in front of the camera)

This layout I TOTALLY scraplifted from someone (I don't remember who though) The other person used family photos of them in the parks and I just used a picture of each park to represent where we went in Disney.

Buzzlightyear

|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-03-2008, 05:11 AM   #1353
maslex
DIS Veteran

Here are my last few. Most of my scrapbooking items I either got off of mousememories or scrapyourtrip or ebay. A few also from local stores or what I had on hand.

Splash Mountain

MGM

Old 02-03-2008, 06:25 AM   #1354
Kim1964
Was intimidated by her bug, but don't worry she's conquered it!

Great pages!
Old 02-03-2008, 07:33 AM   #1355
party of 3
i can't believe that i will have to put pants on
Hates it when they misplace the Crock Pot Sticky!

Wow Maslex you have been busy! very nice pages. i loved them all! i love to look at other people's pages. Thanks for sharing them with us. Did you make your own monorail? i loved it!

Old 02-03-2008, 07:55 AM   #1356
maslex
DIS Veteran

No, the monorail and other pieces that were on my pages were bought from ebay. If you'd like to take a look at her web-store, go to ebay and check under gina's treasure chest. She has a BOAT LOAD of Disney pieces along with other destinations also plus a lot of other ones too. She has excellent quality stuff and I think her pieces really make a nice statement on your pages. She does have a referal program too, If you recommend someone to her site and they spend $25 or more you get $5 off your next purchase. So if you or anyone else wants to help me out with my next order.....all you have to do is put my name in the "comment box".

Thanks for the compliments on my pages too.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:58 AM   #1357
123SA
He stood on the arm of the sofa and peed

I loved looking at your work! Great job.

Old 02-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #1358
ltldeb
Has a pen-stealing cat
You can find me in the Galleria
Yet another Official Duct Tape Patrolee!!!!

Wow!!! I can't believe I never looked at this thread. I'm so glad I finally did because I got so many great ideas from all of you. Awesome job everyone!!! I hope I can post some of my layouts soon. It's going to depend on how much time I have.

Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see what else you guys come up with.

Old 02-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #1359
princess stich
DIS Veteran

My 2006 Album

I have never posted pages here before, but since I finished my 2006 Disney Album last month, I decided to share the pages. Now as a preface... I scrap CM, so I do not do (because I don't know how) a lot of the techniques that most of you do (fibers, ribbons, brads, etc..). I have scraplifted some of the pages (I know for sure I have a few from Yzerbear19-Love her pages!) Some pages I like more than others, but at this point I am just glad to be done with it! I am now working on my 2007 trip and hope to finish it this month.

Anyway...here is a link (hopefully this will work) to my pages if you would like to look at them. http://dostalekfamily.spaces.live.co...7CF1DBC4C!160/

Last edited by princess stich; 02-03-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 06:03 PM   #1360
TPCShauna
Most Cheerful Creativear
I think "Under the Sea" would be a nice place to live
I definitely think that the colored mini marshmallows make the best peep poop

Location: Orlando, FL - just minutes from the magic! (but I'm still a Texas girl at heart!)

Nice pages Princess Stitch. I also scrap CM because I love the quality of the albums. I do use fibers, eyelets, brads, etc. because I wallpaper (use a whole background sheet of paper that I use as my base and then attach into my album.)

Here are a few of my pages:

The easiest way to start is with brads since you only need to punch a hole to use them. Ribbon is also really easy as you can use the small CM tape runner to adhere it to the paper and use the photo mounting tape on the back to stick it down to the back of the paper. The other option is to use the adhesive Mickey embellies from your LSS. These pages have buttons and Mickey head brads that are both adhesive.

Old 02-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #1361
princess stich
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPCShauna View Post
Nice pages Princess Stitch. I also scrap CM because I love the quality of the albums. I do use fibers, eyelets, brads, etc. because I wallpaper (use a whole background sheet of paper that I use as my base and then attach into my album.)

The easiest way to start is with brads since you only need to punch a hole to use them. Ribbon is also really easy as you can use the small CM tape runner to adhere it to the paper and use the photo mounting tape on the back to stick it down to the back of the paper. The other option is to use the adhesive Mickey embellies from your LSS. These pages have buttons and Mickey head brads that are both adhesive.
Thanks! I love your pages too. My favorite is the Disney Land one. I like the Golden Gate one too. We went there in Dec 2006 for our 10 yr Anniversary. I haven't scrapped that trip yet, so I may have to lift your layout!

I thought about taking a class at Archivers or my LSS on different techniques. I have been scrapping since 2001, but really don't know a thing other than CM styles. I might try some ribbon to start with. Thanks for the advice!
Old 02-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #1362
TPCShauna
Most Cheerful Creativear
I think "Under the Sea" would be a nice place to live
I definitely think that the colored mini marshmallows make the best peep poop

Location: Orlando, FL - just minutes from the magic! (but I'm still a Texas girl at heart!)

I did a couple of classes at my LSS called Teach Me More. They covered everything from brads, eyelets and ribbon to tearing, inking, paper crumpling, paint and sanding.

A lot of us were CM people and had never done lots of the techniques. The cool thing is that I ended up with a super-cute two-page layout from each class that showcased the various techniques and the methods made a lot of difference in my pages.

Feel free to lift away on my S.F. pages. We are in the city a few times a year and I have a thousand versions of that shot but had never scrapped any of them. How nice to have an anniversary there. It really is a lovely city.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:10 PM   #1363
KimAshton
DIS Veteran

Love your pages.

Can we post other layouts here besides Disney?? I did a simple one when one of my favorite actors won a Daytime Emmy and I was there to see it.
Old 02-03-2008, 10:21 PM   #1364
BernardandMissBianca
I just love a dancing banana!
I'm a Tag Fairy junkieI wanted to be a lawyer or a teacher, and now I'm both, I'm a mom!
Rum makes math fun!

DISboards Moderator

Hey Shauna what font is Tahoe Bound? I love it. And I love how the topiary pages turned out, they look great!

Kim you certainly post pic other than Disney. We love to see everyones work!
Old 02-03-2008, 10:25 PM   #1365
KimAshton
DIS Veteran

Thanks for letting me know. It's nothing special but I do adore the subject. I need some ideas for fonts/text so I know you girls will help.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: