Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2005, 09:15 AM   #136
Kristina
DIS Veteran

My goodness, I want you guys to stay and Disney and keep reporting back to us, awww . I wish someone would take over when your trip is over. It's a blast reading your reports and I find myself wondering what you two are up to as I plow through my day! I'm glad your having so much fun and living my dream of staying in such nice places!

Regarding Rob and his ice cream obcession, well the stuff is really nice isn't it! Even though I know we ain't got no ice cream in the house, I just now had to take that walk through the kitchen for a look see just in case I hid some, you know, like, while I was sleeping or something! I never did have one of those Mickey Ice Cream Sandwiches, and remember now how much I love them, aaargh! Note to Rob..have another for me, yeah !

Have a blast at the Halloween Party! My BF and I just went on Oct. 6th and it was more fun than I thought it would be! Looking forward to see if you all dress up in something cool yet hip , my Kevin wore a grass skirt, 2 flowery neaklaces and Stich ears. He got a lot of nice comments but we though he was dressed as Stich, until we overheard someone say "ooh look, that guy is both Lilo and stich!!"

Kristina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 09:26 AM   #137
3mickeys&me
DIS Veteran

What a great trip report!!! Its awesome and thanks so much for doing it.
9/2000 First Trip with the Kids CBR
10/2002 Split Stay Poly & Port Orleans Riverside
5/2005 7 Day Land and Sea Poly/Disney Wonder
11/2005 Mom and The Boys Trip CBR
11/2007 Mom and The Kids Trip All Star Movies
11/2011 Lots of Family/Friends & Kids All Star Movies
DH Me DS (16)DS (13)
3mickeys&me is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-20-2005, 09:53 AM   #138
DisneyForLife
DIS Veteran

This thread is amazing, the best I have ever read. Thank you for all the time and energy you are putting into this. I know how tired you get while there and to stop and do this for all of us to enjoy is so nice of you.

I wish you the best on the road ahead of you and I am so happy for you both that you were able to do Disney and the Cruise again. (I did the Cruise twice also and it was even better the second time, if that's possible)

Enjoy the rest of your vacation, I think I am looking forward to it as much as you are. LOL
DisneyForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 10:07 AM   #139
jann1033
Right now I'm an inch of natural and a foot of unnatural
The time has come to break out of my mold

sorry about the rough time you have had and hope the baby project turns out well. all the more reason to enjoy yourselves!

The Poetry of Light website
jann1033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 10:43 AM   #140
i like stitch
I do believe

I've really enjoyed your trip pictures and reports! I'm glad you had a wonderful time.

Wishing you much success with your baby plans! Autoimmune issues and getting pregnant can be a tricky thing for some. You have the determination to make it happen!

Thanks again for all your time in helping us live vicariously through your trip reports!

i like stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 10:56 AM   #141
Tron
End Of Line

Glad to see you two still know how to have fun, like you'd ever forget. Eat something tasty for me, as this diet is killing my inner child. Can you hear the sobbing? "Please Sir, no more broccoli, no more oatmeal..." And Happy Anniversary, albiet a tiny bit belated. I'll just associate that with my slow reflexes, which are also probably broccoli induced. Things are fine back home in Calgary. It's raining today, and decidedly less exciting than WDW and IOA. Ahh Memories. Well I must away with me, our city is in the clutches of madmen!

Cheerio!
-Dean
Old 10-20-2005, 11:06 AM   #142
OurDogCisco
DIS Veteran

OMGosh.... I can't believe how lucky we are to have you giving us LIVE reports!!! I love your trip reports and can't wait to see the scrapbook pages.

Don't you go on the cruise this week too?

Tina
OurDogCisco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:18 AM   #143
SaraMc
DIS Veteran

Wow, I just found this thread and you guys are amazing! This is what my DH and I want to do before we have kids. The photo of Rob with the Bacon made me laugh because there is several pictures of my DH with Bacon at disney several times. Happy Anniversary to you both.

Sara

SaraMc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 11:20 AM   #144
Ride Junkie
Just skulking around...
I love any activity that requires a helmet

What a neat idea! It's almost like being there myself!! Thanks for posting your pics & trip reports. I hope more people do this, so there are always live reports. Note to self: buy digital camera & laptop before next WDW trip!
Old 10-20-2005, 12:33 PM   #145
Magickndm
The man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed.
"I'm just sayin' " I don't like the term "bump"

I read the trip reports sometimes, rarely comment on them, but this is has been so enjoyable to read. Thank you for taking the time.

Just a quick side note...if you ever are trying to get into AK again and it's that crowded, remember that the RFC has an entrance too that you can use.
Magickndm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 01:51 PM   #146
triplefigs
Triple Chick
Triple the Kids
Triple the FUN!
Bama Alumni

Thanks for allowing us to tag along on all your fun! This report is the best I've read. You two are adorable, and I hope the cruise is FANTASTIC!

triplefigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:03 PM   #147
Credit Man
Love the shark reef
Needs a map to grocery shop
Went on a life-changing cruise

WOW! What a great report. Thanks for posting.
Credit Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:21 PM   #148
Timon

DIS Junkie

A quick midday report...

Hi guys! I won't be able to do a report later tonight as we won't be back from MNSSHP until after midnight and then we have to be up by 6:30 am.

We are about to leave for MK soon so I thought I would do a mini-report.

Got up this morning at 8 am and Rob got his usual fruit cup and banana and made it into his fruit salad that he likes. BTW, he likes fruit even MORE than he likes his ice cream!!!

Headed over to Epcot by 10 am and it was super duper busy! Soarin' already had a 50 mins wait by 10:10 am!!!

I took my bathroom photos and then Rob went to his usual place, Fountainview Bakery for an omelet and some cookies....
OKAY OKAY, he got a fruit cup, 2 chocolate croissants (1 for breakfast tomorrow and one for now) and coffee

We were going to do the standby line on M:Space since the regular line was 30 mins but the heat was getting to me and I wasn't feeling so groovy for G forces.

The sweat was pouring down my back, it was SO hot. Rob's watch has a barometer on it, which said it was 37 degrees celcius!! 32 degrees C is 90
degrees F so do the math with 37 degrees! After 32 I get darn grumpy! ( I apologized to Rob at the Calgary Airport for any future grumpies due to the heat

We walked all over WS for the bathrooms and some hidden mickeys as well.

Walked back to the BCV for some take-out of B & C burgers. The burgers were gross but the onion rings were FABULOUS!! Yum yum.

Oh...and we know you're waiting for it...he had a chocolate milkshake! And he's planning on a Mickey Ice Cream Sandwich for later at MK!

We figured out a solution to the excessive luggage problem..I went down to the DCL desk and got 4 of our bags to be sent on a DCL bus Saturday morning for $25. We just need to store them for a day until Sat morning, hopefully they don't forget them cus it has ALL of our cruise clothes in there!
(This was Rob 's idea, what a smartie pants I married!)

We are not wearing costumes tonight as we will be attending MNSSHP for a second time on the 31st and will be wearing them then.

Okay, gotta run folks, check in with you tomorrow after MGM and a drive to the Radisson at the Port, and then maybe I should start a new thread over on the DCL board??? Whaddya think? NEw one or keep it on here?

Last edited by Timon; 10-20-2005 at 02:28 PM.
Timon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:27 PM   #149
kmebee
DIS Veteran

Why jump around like a flea on a hot skillet. Keep it here where I can find ya (selfish huh?). I'll never find you on the DCL board!

Go BUCKEYES !!
kmebee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2005, 02:39 PM   #150
Starrin
Mouseketeer

Spectacular Trip Report! Thank you for sharing you special time with us.

You are WonderBar!
Boardwalk Villas 5/2004 * Grand Floridian 1/2005 * Grand Floridian 9/2005 * Beach Club 1/2006 (Adults Only) * Animal Kingdom Lodge 3/2006 * Grand Floridian 11/2006 * Polynesian 3/2007 * Grand Floridian 11/2007 * Contemporary - 3/2008 * Yacht Club - 11/2008 * Yacht Club - 9/2009 * Port Orleans FQ - 4/2010 * Animal Kingdom Lodge - 4/2011 * Animal Kingdom Lodge - 11/2011 * Fantasy Cruise - 7/2012 * Yacht Club - 4/2013 * Yacht Club - 6/2013 (Disney Institute) * Wilderness Lodge - 4/2014
Starrin is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: