Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-06-2005, 08:15 AM   #1
Mommy Poppins
Admitted Disneyholic - No Cure Wanted
Dreams of tag fairies and pretty colors
Will be spending my birthday at the WL

Ring Bearer/Flower Girl

Does anyone have any pictures of the items which Disney Florist has come up with for your ring bearer and/or flower girl? Or have you created something on your own with a Disney theme for your wedding? Please post pics!!

Not sure I need a pillow for my ring bearer as I'm not sure DH is going to buy me a new ring , so I was thinking of having my youngest son also drop rose petals from a Mickey Ears Top hat and just attach a small string or ribbon for him to carry it with. I would like to make my own Mickey Flower girl basket as well, just looking for ideas of what others have done.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:06 AM   #2
CinderellaIam

Knits blue ribbons on crossbred roses
(or something like that)

For my sisters vow renewal I made her daughter's flower girl basket. I used an old Easter basket, covered the handle with white satin ribbon and then again with white sheer ribbon. I covered the basket part with white satin, trimmed the edge with delicate white silk flowers and then glued small pearls in the shape of Mickey heads scattered on the basket. Does that make sense? I used 3 little pearls for each head.

Sorry, I don't know how to post pictures but you can look at her pictures here:
http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings.

User Name: Baum Vow Renewal
Password: 1971

We look a little weird in our tropical wear in the Wedding Pavillion. We were supposed to be at Sunset Pointe, but due to a rain storm that wouldn't quit our EM was able to get us into the Wedding Pavillion.

Hope this gives you an idea.
CinderellaIam is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: