Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Just for Fun > Disney Collectors Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2014, 09:24 AM   #1
dvcmember & dvcmember's husband
BC Survivor/Disney Lover

DL 45th Anniversary LE1000 Pin Set for Trade

We have been pin collecting/trading since it all started back in 2000 and have some sets & pins that we are going to start cleaning out and hopefully trade with someone who needs what we have and vice versa. The first one that we'd like to start with is the DL 45th Anniversary Set of 5 Pins which is an LE of 1000 and comes in a very pretty wooden box with a brass plate on the front of 3 different pictures. Inside the top of the box is an inscription by Walt. I'm not sure how to post pictures on here but if you email me directly at sandi.roberts@verizon.net, I can email you pictures of it.

We'd like to trade it for anything Jessica Rabbit or DVC. My hubby has decided that he'd like to narrow down the collection to some of the very first pins, Jessica and DVC (since we're members).

We have also started recently (funny how that happens.....lol) trying to collect some of the tiny figures from the Park Series packs available at WDW and have quite a few extras of those that we'd like to trade as well.

So if you're interested and have something that you might like to trade, give us a shout and we'll see if we can work it out. We traded A LOT in the past but haven't done so in a few years now. I "think" we still have refs. on Pin Pics and also have 100% positive on eBay.

Thanks very much! Have a great day!!

Seriously hooked on vacationing/having fun at WDW since our honeymoon in 1977 and DVC members since 2000!!

Sandi's Fav Resorts: Wilderness Lodge, Animal Kingdom Lodge & Saratoga Springs
Bruce's Fav Resorts: Old Key West & Wilderness Lodge

Last edited by dvcmember & dvcmember's husband; 10-02-2014 at 09:40 AM. Reason: Added additional info
dvcmember & dvcmember's husband is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: