Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Restaurants
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2005, 04:07 PM   #1
DISNEY'03
LOVIN' THE DISNEY MOMENTS

can you share meals at sit down table service meals?

I am sure it has already been asked and i do apologize for this, but i keep messing around with our dining plans here at home, not with my adr's though. i was thinking about maybe us eatting breakfast at one of the resorts on our 1st day on wdw property, instead of trying to find somewhere off property to eat.

i was considering eatting at Spoodles at the Swan, i believe, or at Whispering Canyon at the Wilderness Lodge. both places have platters or skillets, and i was wanting to know if we would be able to share them, cause like at WL, the breakfast skillet is $10.99 per person, all you can eat, and alot of food, so would i be able to share that with dh, and possibly the kids?

if you have any answers, i would greatly appreciate them, if not i will stick with my food court at my resort, and use that cs credit.

thank you,
dina 32 days to go and

DISNEY'03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 04:22 PM   #2
DebbieB
DVC Member BWV 99
You have to compare apples to apples

You can share regular meals but you can't share buffets or "all you can eat".
DebbieB is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 08-23-2005, 04:22 PM   #3
Lewisc

DIS Veteran

Spoodles is at the Boardwalk and not at the S/D.

Buffets and "all you care to eat" restaurants charge by the person. If sharing was allowed then only one person at each table would have to pay for a meal.

The reason it looks like a lot of food is the skillet is sized for the table, not for one person.

If you don't have a big appetite you might be better off ordering off a menu. Sharing would be allowed.
Lewisc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2005, 04:38 PM   #4
mickeyluv'r
DIS Veteran

Whle you can't share 'all you can eat' you can share regular meals, and we have found this to work well for us. For breakfast, you might also be able to save money by having one person get a menu breakfast, and the second person could order eggs a la carte for a lot less.
mickeyluv'r is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: