Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #496
tam012864
DIS Veteran

Oh I cant wait to get back on the ship next year...all this food just reminds me of how much we love DCL!!!!!!!

tam012864 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 10:59 PM   #497
2angelsinheaven
Loves making dreams come true!

Here are some photos from Formal Night at Animator's Palate.

Seafood Wrapper

Creamy Butternut Squash Soup

Bacon Wrapped Filet Minion with Seafood-Filled Pastry Shell

Peanut Butter Pie

Boston Cream Pie

Strawberry Shortcake

Sweet Corn Risotto

Happy Birthday!

Register to remove

Old 09-23-2007, 11:37 PM   #498
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

I think your brother just wants the "press" to leave him alone....

Brothers... I've got 2 of them... wonder what it would have been like if they were younger... I think I must have been the opposite of your bro... the one who had to be in every picture...my sister was the one DANCING in every picture!!!

Great Pics!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Tink rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 11:06 AM   #499
cyndisun
Queen of the Split Stay

Lightbulb

And if this hasn't been enough of a fix for you...go to www.flickr.com and search for "disney cruise food".

Have fun!
Old 09-24-2007, 01:24 PM   #500
laura_hattaway
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2angelsinheaven View Post
Here are some photos from Formal Night at Animator's Palate.

Seafood Wrapper

Creamy Butternut Squash Soup

Peanut Butter Pie

Sweet Corn Risotto

Yes, please, I'll have one of each of those...

*mental calculations* Right before I delievered my nearly-six-year-old, I weighed 80 pounds more than I do right now, so I know my body can technically carry around that much weight... How many seafood wraps and slices of peanut butter pie add up to 80 pounds?...
laura_hattaway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 06:23 PM   #501
dis2cruise
Long Island, NY

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeLuvDCL View Post
Here's a funny one for you. The waiter asked my cousins what she wanted for dessert and she said "Nothing", so this is what she got

I laughed when I saw this one....
my moms friend said nothing too and had a plate that said "nothing" on it when we were on the royal carb
cruise a few years back

[
[IMG]http://i31
dis2cruise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 09:51 AM   #502
Disneyday
Mouseketeer

Mmmmmmmm can't wait

These pics are keeping me going but Ive got another year to wait.
How many pounds will I have to lose to compensate for what I am going to gain in 7 days.
i struggle to get in jeans for the plane coming home after WDW but this will be worse when the food is 'free'

WDW dec 1999, DLP 2001, WDW dec 2002, Jun '05 Dec'05, Jun 06, Dec'06,
Disney Magic western Nov 08

Castaway Cay for Xmas day- woohoo Dec 09
Disneyday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 10:08 AM   #503
granmaz
Dis Veteran and Old Geezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disneyday View Post
These pics are keeping me going but Ive got another year to wait.
How many pounds will I have to lose to compensate for what I am going to gain in 7 days.
i struggle to get in jeans for the plane coming home after WDW but this will be worse when the food is 'free'
I feel the same! I think I might bring a pair of trousers a size bigger for the flight back. Sometimes I am just more bloated too.

granmaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 02:55 PM   #504
Tink rules
The kids in my family sometimes think I walk on water... the rest of the time they know I'm their nutty AUNT!!!

Elastic people... buy elastic!!!!

MichelleAll it takes is faith, trust and a little bit of PIXIE DUST!!! Dream of Small worlds and large Mice!Ohana means family, family means nobody gets left behind. Or forgotten. This is my family. I found it, all on my own. Is little, and broken, but still good. Yeah, still good.
Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up!"
1972 - 1986.... Various times while visiting Gram and Gramps!!! 1986 - Off Site Sheraton 192...With Beverly 1987 - Same but this time with Mom 1994 - Poly with Em 1996 - Disney Institute & Poly & Grand Floridian w/Mom 2000 - Grand Floridian w/M 2005 - AS Music & Grand Floridian w/Mom The GRAND Tour!!! Panama Canal WB Repo Cruise 5/2008
Old 09-29-2007, 02:33 AM   #505
wenuwishuponastar
Mouseketeer

uh oh... my waist is in trouble...

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Setting sail for our WONDERful cruise, Jan 6th 2008!!!
wenuwishuponastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:08 PM   #506
mommyoftwinfants
DIS Veteran

Thanks for the pics, will be sure to post at the end of the year.....
mommyoftwinfants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:35 PM   #507
Tink rules

So is that when you cruise or when you will finally be done drooling over all these pictures?????

Old 10-03-2007, 11:41 PM   #508
mommyoftwinfants
DIS Veteran

took me two days to go through all of the pics but will post after we cruise
mommyoftwinfants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:48 PM   #509
Tink rules

That's faster than me!!! But I tend to stare longer at chocolate I guess!!!

Old 10-05-2007, 01:24 PM   #510
Andrew DEREK UK
DIS Veteran

Great pictures! Want to go back have 10 more months!
Andrew DEREK UK is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: