Ths DIS is a great place to ask Disney Cruise Line questions and share tips.
Dreams Unlimited Travel - The official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums Dreams Unlimited Travel - the official sponsor of the Disney Cruise Forums  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Cruise Line > Disney Cruise Line Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-2012, 08:39 PM   #2116
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniec View Post
Oooh, is that the coffee shop? Im all over that plate of olives!
yes it is.
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:03 PM   #2117
Bonniec
DIS Veteran

What a wierd place to have olives, lol. But I sure love the things so I know where I'll be! Now I only have to wait 11 months
Register to remove

Old 11-24-2012, 09:20 PM   #2118
lilpooh108
DIS Veteran

shadowryter,

Thanks for your Fantasy food pics. We were supposed to be on the 11/24 Fantasy sailing w/family, but we had to cancel. They're on it right now...and I'm living vicariously through your food pics. I know the schedule by heart since I created their itinerary for them for the week so going through your dinner pics make me feel like I'm there!

Keep them coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowryter View Post
Royal Court
Warm Herb Brioche with an Olive Spread

Princess Delight: (Non-Alcoholic) Passion Fruit Juice, Mango Purée
Impérial Illusion: Absolut Mandarin, Apple Pucker, Blue Curaçao liquor, Pineapple Juice

Escargots Gratinés: Herb-marinated Snails with finely chopped Mushrooms, topped with Garlic Butter and Breadstick

Pomegranate Glazed Duck Breast: With Gewürztraminer Gelée and Pomegranate Glaze

Belle’s French Onion Soup: With Gruyère Cheese Crouton

Roasted Wild Boar Tenderloin: Sweet Carrot and Onion Potato Cake with a Red Currant Reduction

Aged Angus Grilled Beef Tenderloin topped with Garlic Shrimp: Sautéed Snow Peas and Marquis Potatoes with a Cognac Reduction

Chicken on the lighter side

Grand Marnier Soufflé: Infused with fresh Orange Zest and served with Crème Anglaise

Strawberry Short Cake Sundae: Strawberries, Vanilla Ice Cream, Whipped Cream, and Angel Food Cake
lilpooh108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:32 PM   #2119
ibouncetoo
I get excited by the little things!
I follow directions well!!!
I'm not allowed to buy any more craft supplies till I actually MAKE something LOL

The passion fruit was WONDERFUL! (and I'm a chocolate lover) Can't wait to have some in December!

Jackie '99-01AllStar Movies 02-03Many trips DLR '03 Nov AKL/Swan 04 April POFQ Oct offsite/Dolphin 05 Jan POP/WL,3DLR Nov POFQ/Wonder/POP 06 2DLR, Nov Magic DD 07 May DLR Dec SSR/Wonder 08 April DLR May Magic-WBPC Sept DLR 09 Sept WDW/Magic-Tortola Nov DLR 10 Jan Magic-Western, April EBTA 11 Jan 2Day Wonder April LA Repo/Alaska Nov Dream B2B 12 Wonder-Hawaii Dec Fantasy-SanJuan 13 2x DLR, Nov Dream 4 day

ibouncetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:12 AM   #2120
jmr3983
Earning My Ears

yum!

Those mushrooms from the buffet look yummy! Can anyone give their opinion about the wild boar? Is it like pork?
Old 12-03-2012, 09:14 AM   #2121
DynamicDisneyDuo
DIS Veteran

The wild boar was more tender than any other pork dish I've ever had. A slight gamey aftertaste but the general taste made up for that.
Old 12-03-2012, 01:50 PM   #2122
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Enchanted Garden - Breakfast
Self explanatory but everything was so very good

Room Service
Pie of the day - pumpkin
Cake of the day - chocolate fudge

Caesar salad

BLT and chips

BBQ Hot wings - very habit forming

Diet Coke - have to save soe calories somewhere I guess

Animator’s Palate - Dinner
Bread Service
Garlic and Herb foccacia bread with an roasted garlic dip (sorry…forgot to snap the dip)

Blueberrilicious - Tequila, fresh blueberries, passion fruit juice, orange flavor liquor and freshly squeezed lime juice

Golden Breeze - Vodka, amaretto, galliano, orange juice, pineapple juice

Black Truffle Pasta Purseittes - pasta purse filled with trufflec scented cheese and coated with a delicate champagne sauce

Creamy Butternut Squash Soup garnished with chives and drizzled with sour cream

Vine-Ripe Tomato Salad - bell peppers and onion brunoise topped with micro greens and herb dressing

White Shrimp Pennette Pasta - tossed with a basil and Reggiano Parmesan cheese sauce and topped with a parmesan wafer

Grilled Pacific Black Cod - with sauteed morel mushrooms on a sweet potato puree

Lemon Mousse - (no sugar added) - with Mango Coulis and Dark Chocolate

Pineapple Financier - Almond Cake served with Whipped Cream

Celebration Cake
shadowryter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 12:33 PM   #2124
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpooh108 View Post
shadowryter,

Thanks for your Fantasy food pics. We were supposed to be on the 11/24 Fantasy sailing w/family, but we had to cancel. They're on it right now...and I'm living vicariously through your food pics. I know the schedule by heart since I created their itinerary for them for the week so going through your dinner pics make me feel like I'm there!

Keep them coming
I know how how you feel. It took us three years and two canceled cruises before we finally got to sail on the Wonder in 2010. More pic's coming up.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #2125
shadowryter
DISNEYHOLIC

Another yummy breakfast at Enchanted Garden

Enchanted Garden - Prince and Princess Dinner
Enchanted - Vodka, white crème de cacao liqueur, cream and milk

Golden Slipper - Peach schnapps, crème de cassis and sparkling wine

Bread service
Fig and Date Ciabatta Roll
- with minted yogurt dip

Roasted Roma Tomatoes and Herb Flavored Goat Cheese - on mixed greens with aged balsamic vinegar dressing

Double-Baked Aged Reggiano Parmesan Cheese Souffle - with gorgonzola blue cheese, spinach, and mascarpone sauce with white truffle oil

The Beast's Potato and Sausage Casserole Soup - a hearty recipe with a touch of paprika

Coronation of Mixed Leaves - Vine tomatoes, blue cheese, apples, candied walnuts, and aged red wine vinegar

Baked Fillet of Turbot - Garlic smashed potatoes, sauteed fennel, and a light dill foam

Roasted Portobello Mushroom Triangoli Pasta - topped with sour cream, pesto swirl and a sweet butternut squash sauce

Princess Jasmine Banana Bread Pudding - Brioche bread pudding, caramel sauce and toasted macadamia nuts

Skyline lounge
Paris 75
x‘s 2- Grey Goose Citron Vodka, peach schnapps, blue curacao, pineapple juice, sugared rum, and a souvenir glow cube
Apollo - Ouzo, Blanton's Special Reserve, freshly muddled raspberries, fresh cilantro, and honey
Old 12-09-2012, 06:31 PM   #2126
MrsPotatoHead425
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenseib View Post
Chicken strips on the Magic

I love the fact that it looks like you mixed mayo and ketchup together!! People here in Arkansas make fun of me for doing that.. but I know they sell it in California as "fry sauce" (after being made fun of by a coworker, another coworker quickly stepped in and told her that it was a real "thing" that people do!)

Disney Magic - 02.05.13
Disney Magic - 05.18.12
MrsPotatoHead425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 10:35 PM   #2127
EPCOTatNight
I am the Polynesian Parking guy and the Original DISard of Oz.

(8/2006 ASMo) (8/2007 Pop) (5/2009 3 night Wonder) (12/2009 ASM/Pop) (1/2011 Pop) (1/2012 CSR/WL) (1/2013 ASMo/4 night Dream) (5/2013 6 night Magic*Galveston*) (12/2013 7 night Fantasy) (3/2014 SSR) (8/2014 BLT/AKV) (1/2015 7 night Magic)

EPCOTatNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:46 AM   #2128
PizzieDuster
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsPotatoHead425 View Post
I love the fact that it looks like you mixed mayo and ketchup together!! People here in Arkansas make fun of me for doing that.. but I know they sell it in California as "fry sauce" (after being made fun of by a coworker, another coworker quickly stepped in and told her that it was a real "thing" that people do!)
MrsPotatoHead...pm me...I'll send you the In and Out sauce they give out when you ask for extra sauce. They use to give it out in lil plastic containers. Now they give it out like ketchup paks. If you love the mayo and ketchup you have to try In and Out sauce!
Royal Carribean - Explorer of the Seas 4/16/06
Royal Carribean - Freedom of the Seas 4/8/07
Returning to the Magic - 6/29/08 - West Coast
Liberty of the Seas - 4/09
Disney Wonder Mother/DD12 Cruise to Nowhere 1/21/11
Disney Wonder Mexican Riviera 1/29/12 Mother/DD13 Cruise (taking Grandma and Nephew DN5 along)
Disney Wonder - 1/24/14 5 Night Wonder {gift}
Disney Fantasy - 3/29/14 Western
PizzieDuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 04:40 PM   #2129
kath1210
DIS Veteran

Quote:
My daughter and I love this mix too! People make faces, but we don't care. It is delicious on burgers, fries and hot dogs!

kath1210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 10:16 AM   #2130
jenseib
Mommy to Claire

Quote:
It's heavenly!!!!
jenseib is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: