Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-2005, 06:06 PM   #31
Mickeyistheman
DIS Veteran

Cool thread! I new I had always wanted a tatoo and when I was 19 21 I got my Mickey Mouse Tatoo. Because I do work in a very professional atmostphere I had to get it somewhere hidden. It's the Traditional Mickey Mouse with his arms outstreched. Now 27 I am thinking of getting another one. I wanted to get Tink on my back shoulder blade.

I really would love to get one on my ankle but because of work, that is a no no

Mickeyistheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 09:02 PM   #32
cindyfan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPmom
I have a 4 inch tall Mickey on the inside of my ankle and a 7.5 inch tinker bell on my calf. I am in the process of getting the castle in the background complete with fireworks. Tink's wings are going to be translucent so that the fireworks will be visible through them. I can't wait. ~Mandy
Wow.... I would love to see that one!

honeymo78.....do you have a pic of your mom's?
Quote:
My mom has sorcerer mickey on her ankle too (outside)
I would love to see that one too...

I have been wanting to get sorcerer mickey for a long time.... but can't decide who to go to. And kind of scared to go alone.
I have one tattoo, but I've had it for over 20 years. And I went with my best friend at the time.... haven't seen her for almost 18 years.
Register to remove

Old 09-17-2005, 09:45 PM   #33
got2travel
Disney lover
Waking Tink's a special treat

I'm not usually on this board, but I saw the thread title and had to come in.

I got a 4 inch Tinkerbelle on my shoulder this summer. I had always wanted a tattoo but couldn't figure out what to get. Finally decided on Tink so I went for it. Most people who see it think it's fake because it is done so well with very vibrant colors.

I was told that it is addicting, and I guess that's right because I am already trying to figure out what else to get.

Next: Oct '14 WDW / Jan '15 DCL B2B Caribbean
Past:Mar '14 DL / Jan '14 DL / Dec '13 DL / Jun '13 DL / Oct '12 DL then WDW / Jun '12 WDW & DCL Fantasy / Mar '12 DL / Dec '11 WDW / Mar '11 DCL Dream / Jan '11 DCL Wonder / Oct '10 DL / Sep '10 DCL WBTA / Apr '10 DL / Mar '10 DL / Jan '10 DL / Sept '09 DL / Mar '09 DL & Club 33 / Feb '09 / Nov '08 / Aug '08 DL & DCL PC Repo / Mar '08 DL / Aug '07 DL Paris-DCL Med Repo / May '07 AWE Red Carpet at DL / Apr '07 DL B-day trip / Nov '06 DL / Oct '06 DL / Aug '06 DL / June '06 WDW / Jan '06 DL / Nov '05 DL Tokyo / Oct '05 DL / July '05 DL / May '05 DL / Feb '05 1 day DL solo / Jan '05 DL / Dec '04 WDW / Oct '04 DL / June '04 DL (2 separate weekends) / April '04 DL & Club 33) / Jan '04 DL / Nov '03 DL / Oct '03 WDW / Aug '03 DL / Jun '03 DL / Apr '03 DL / Jan '03 DL.....many more DL visits, too numerous to list
got2travel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2005, 08:27 PM   #34
LiLIrishChick63
I must have glitter in my skin because no matter where i go, glitter seems to follow
Totally fan-girled it for a minute
*led the Tag Fairy revival!*

haven't gotten it yet, but i definatly want to get Tinkerbell on the small of my back. my fiance wants to get either Mickey as the Sorcer's Apprentice or just the Sorcer's Hat somewhere, he's not sure where yet tho. as long as you like 'em i say who cares!
Old 09-19-2005, 04:12 PM   #35
CharlesTD
Lovin the Mouse since 96

Yes they are addictive I have 3 currently and have another 2 planned before we head to WDW in Dec.
CharlesTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 09:35 PM   #36
cindyfan
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesTD
Yes they are addictive I have 3 currently and have another 2 planned before we head to WDW in Dec.
Are they all Disney?
Old 09-22-2005, 10:00 AM   #37
misskrystal
For me, it was the first time he kissed me
I think getting into contact with an old friend is fine

My db has some really striking tattoos (not Disney, though), so, when we were at WDW this year, most of the CM's asked about them.

When we were at the Tepanyaki, on of the Chef's told us about the Disney tattoo guy. He actually has CM's tattoo'd on him now, including that chef! He has the 2 sets of 101 dalmations, because he has the original and 102 dalmations!

That's real disney dedication.
misskrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 10:02 AM   #38
LglBlonde
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by misskrystal
My db has some really striking tattoos (not Disney, though), so, when we were at WDW this year, most of the CM's asked about them.

When we were at the Tepanyaki, on of the Chef's told us about the Disney tattoo guy. He actually has CM's tattoo'd on him now, including that chef! He has the 2 sets of 101 dalmations, because he has the original and 102 dalmations!

That's real disney dedication.
We met him on our last trip! He was boarding the monorail in MK with us and he was explaining to my DH why it was running late/slow/etc. We were just entralled looking at all his tattoos! He has a website: www.disneytattooguy.com I think!

Jacob's 5th Trip and Jackson's 2nd!: Sept 2-8, 2013 Fort Wilderness Cabin with Free Dining!
Jacob's 4th Trip and Jackson's First!: May 21-28, 2012 5BR House @ Emerald Island
Jacob's 3rd Trip: June 5-12, 2010 5BR House @ Emerald Island
Jacob's 2nd Trip: Feb 23-Mar 1, 2009 Emerald Island
Jacob's 1st Trip: Dec 8-15, 2007 - Two nts at Hilton WDW, then Shrek's Hideout!

Adult Trip w/ DH & my brother & his (now) wife: Aug 29-Sept 4 2005 - CBR
DH's first trip: May 31-June 4 2004 - POFQ
LglBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 11:09 AM   #39
morrismhs
Mouseketeer

My DH created one from a pin he bought at Disney. It was Mickey holding an American flag with Walt Disney World written under it. He changed it a little. He kept Mickey and the flag but substituted our DD's name above it and date of birth below it. It came out beautiful - I will try to get a picture to post.
morrismhs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2005, 05:16 PM   #40
CharlesTD
Lovin the Mouse since 96

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindyfan
Are they all Disney?
No they aren't only 2 of the 5 will be Disney I have the mickey head posted along with an Elmo with a hockeystick on my back and a small Calvin on my left arm with a broken tennis raquet. I will have Goofy on my right arm and Hobbes on my back on the left holding a banner with my kids names in it.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:05 PM   #41
cindyfan
DIS Veteran

Anyone have any pictures of your Disney tattoos that you can post?
That is.... other than the tattoo guy.
Old 09-23-2005, 06:54 PM   #42
CharlesTD
Lovin the Mouse since 96

My Mickey is posted a couple pages back and when I get teh other one done I will post that one and when my DW gets hers done I will post those.
Old 09-23-2005, 07:56 PM   #43
tink,too
DIS Veteran

I have a few Disney tattoos - Sorcerer Mickey, Peter Pan and Tinker Bell are my favourites. My tattooist refers to me as "Disney Lady".

My DH asked a CM at the Japan pavilion in Epcot to translate DD's name for him a few years ago, and got his tattooist to copy it onto his arm once we got home. We were delighted on our last visit when we were visiting the Kidcot stop in Japan and a lovely CM there just said our DD's name! She asked who we knew that spoke Japanese and we explained that it was one of her fellow CM's!

I was totally relieved that it said what it was supposed to & that it was the correct way up!
tink,too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 03:53 PM   #44
PneumaticTransit
Are you the Key Master?

Sorry, picture's a little fuzzy. Mickey's about 3 inches tall on my back.

PneumaticTransit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2005, 05:35 PM   #45
disneyfanz04
BL II - Purple Team Captain
WEIGH to go!

Yes please post pics...would love to see pics!!!!

disneyfanz04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: