|01-24-2013, 10:04 AM||#1|
Join Date: Jan 2013
Where to stay, when to go
I need some help! I've been to WDW 10 times since 2000, I've stayed off site (never again), ASMo, CSR, CBR, and SSR. I'm planning our 2013 trip, but can't decide where to stay. It will be myself, DH, DS18, DS4, a friend for the DS18, and my parents (mid 60s and both not in great health, but they will never admit it or act like it). We usually go in May, but we've been there in June and Aug. I would love to see it at Christmas time, but DS18 said he'll probably pass if we go then. He will be home from college and I would like to spend some time with him , so the other option is the first week of Aug.
The other question is of course, where? I am thinking BLT due to the monorail and closeness to MK. But, there's also BC or BW that are walking distance to Epcot and HS, both of which we all love, and the monorail to MK. So much to think about!!!! I'm hoping to rent points so I need to decide soon!
Jenn, DH, DS19, DS5
|01-24-2013, 11:39 AM||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Toledo, OH
Of these 3 I've only stayed at BC/YC, so I'll tell you what I think of BC:
1. Location, location, location!
2. Storm A Long Bay is awesome
3. Close walk to Epcot
4. Boat launch to DHS & Epcot
5. Beautiful hotel
6. Yachtsmen Steakhouse
7. Ice cream @ Beaches & Cream
8. Drinks @ Hurricane
9. Dinner @ Cape May (1 of DHs favs)
10. Awesome water view of the Boardwalk at night
11. Watching fireworks from Epocot while swimming in SAB
12. Great decor in lobby
1. 2nd for bus pick up
2. Lots of Juliet balconies. I prefer full balconies.
3. Not enough elevators. Need another one at the end of building.
|Display Modes||Rate This Thread|