Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 11:03 PM   #946
ggoogs
Earning My Ears

Question In need of a Fairy Godmailer Please ???

Hello everyone,

I have to say this is a great idea that I have never even thought about until I found it here, I would like to know if there will be anyone willing to send a post card in the Disney spirit to my two daughters Marissa (8) and Jenna (2) before we make our trip to Disney World on Nov 24th 2006, Please email me if anyone is willing to do this for us, I will gladly pay for whatever you have sent plus shipping and time if you would like, I thank you in advance.

Guy
Old 10-18-2006, 12:42 AM   #947
SusanMomOf2
Mouseketeer

We're going in late November (25th) through early December (3rd). I'd love to mail some out, and i'm sure my daughters would love to get one.

If you want one, PM me, and if you can send me one, PM me. THANKS!

Hope everyone's trip is FUN and FULL OF MAGIC!!
July 2006 - Pre-Deployment Vacation, Shades of Green
November 2006 - Hubby in Iraq, Shades of Green
October 2007 - Hubby STILL in Iraq, Shades of Green
Christmas 2012 - Shades of Green
June 2014 - Hubby home from Afghanistan, Shades of Green, Port Orleans Riverside
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-18-2006, 06:29 AM   #948
Oh_the_anticipation!
Oh_the_anticipation!

Unhappy OOOPS! I messed up!

Hi fellow FairyGodmailers! I'm pretty sure I messed up! I cleaned out my mailbox before I left, so I hope I find the person on here!

Here's my dilema....I was FairyGodmailer to 25 while at WDW last week. When I received a request, I copied/pasted it into a word document that I could take with me to WDW. ( I gotta stop doing things at 2 AM!)

Well, I have the same address for 2 families.
So.... if Brian (9 yrs.) and Daniel (10 yrs.), last name begins with a D,
or Johnny (1 yr.) and Doug (3yrs.) last name begins with a T (don't want to put private info on here) didn't get their postcards yet, PLEASE PM me and I will try to send some Disney Magic from Ohio! Sooo sorry about the mix up!

Tracy
Old 10-18-2006, 07:23 AM   #949
forever 35
Mouseketeer

Hi Tracy, We recieved both of our cards! The girls were surprised and thrilled. They don't know how I did it
THANKS SO MUCH!!
Old 10-20-2006, 08:29 AM   #950
liamsaunt
I was an irish girl with an afro
I am Doombah Dippinlips. I just don't know what to say about that
Agh! I'm a chip junkie!
Mashed potatoes were invented as a delivery vehicle

I just wanted to post a note of thanks to Sha, who was kind enough to send postcards to my niece and nephew. My sister called to say that they arrived yesterday, and the kids were very excited. So, thanks, Sha!
Old 10-20-2006, 04:16 PM   #951
Sha
°O°Believes in the Magic and Fairies! ~ Laughter is SUNSHINE you can hear! ~ "Dreams move on if you wait too long"

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamsaunt
I just wanted to post a note of thanks to Sha, who was kind enough to send postcards to my niece and nephew. My sister called to say that they arrived yesterday, and the kids were very excited. So, thanks, Sha!
So happy to hear that they got it and are happy!!! Am doing another through a friends trip today..... hope they are just as happy.

Charleston RFTC 2 Kingdoms 1 Day 12/3/2009 Jenroc Lisa
I WEAR PINK FOR THE SURVIVORS, THE FIGHTERS AND THE TAKEN
  • °O° First trip WDW: 1972 ~ Celebrates Every Birthday at WDW ~ AP Holder ~ DVC Member: May '06 SSR, May '07 AKV, Jan '09 BLT
  • °O° Lives close enough to go often (for Pixie Dusting to stay young!) ~ Disney Magazine Spring '05 p 36 ~ Celebrations Magazine March/April & May/June 2009
  • °O° Stays around WDW: DL/POR, POFQ, BC, YC, GF, CB, BWV, OKW, BCV, SOG, SSR, VWL, POP, CR, Dolphin, AKV-JH, BLT, AKV-KV, ASMo, AKL-CL, CS, BC- CL, SSR-Treehouse
Old 10-21-2006, 07:04 AM   #952
connorsmom911
DIS Veteran

last minute offer

Dh and I will be heading to the World on Tues (leaving Monday) and I'll pay it forward to 3 people. Just pm me with your adress, childs name, favorite character, and anything specific you'd like in the message.

We won't need to ask for one till next year, but I got such a kick out of doing this for people in April, I'd like to do it again. It's so much fun knowing I'm creating a bit of magic for someone elses kids!

Life in Six Words..."Making My Own Happily Ever After"
Old 10-21-2006, 10:03 AM   #953
RyansMommy
Earning My Ears

We'll be in WDW 11/26-12/4 and would love to send some postcards out! Just PM and let me know the specifics!

And a special thanx to DSNYGIRL2006 for her postcard to my son! He loved it!!!!

Nov-Dec 2006 WL
April 1999-Disneyland Paris
Oct 1996-POR
Feb 1988-Offsite
Old 10-24-2006, 12:11 PM   #954
angipoo
Born and bred in a briar patch

subscribing

1974 - WDW offsite 1988 - WDW offsite 2004 - Pop Century 2006 - Pop Century 2007 - Disney Wonder/ All Star Movies 2008 - Pop Century (x2) 2009 - All Star Movies 2010 - Offsite
2011 - Disneyland 2013 - WDW offsite
DH Me DD
Old 10-25-2006, 12:43 PM   #955
rdsx28
Proud Member of Red Sox Nation!

Hi we will be going to WDW NOvember 19th -27th. I was looking for someone to mail my daughter a postcard prior to our visit. I would be happy to pay for cost and will be happy to do it for someone else while I am there. Please PM me if you are interested in either of the above. Thank you sooo much.
Old 10-25-2006, 07:47 PM   #956
BlakeNJ
DIS Veteran

Heading to WDW Nov. 18-24 and will pay it forward to 4 families. PM me with childs name, address, favorite charecter and special message.

ETA: Got 5 lucky kids.

Last edited by BlakeNJ; 11-10-2006 at 10:10 PM.
Old 10-26-2006, 02:38 PM   #957
HLDisney
DIS Veteran

Looking for a fairy godmailer......

If anyone is going down to WDW any time soon, I'd love to get a postcard for my DD4. We're going for Thanksgiving but DD doesn't know that yet. She just knows that we're going "someday" :-) I'd love for her to get a postcard from Mickey saying that he's heard she's planning a visit to WDW and he and his friends are looking forward to seeing her and her friend Maggie (we'll be going with Maggie and her mom)

(I'll post again when we get closer to our trip....to be a fairy godmailer for other kids)

TIA,
HLDisney
Old 10-26-2006, 08:22 PM   #958
KMZOB
Mouseketeer

Hello Fairy Godmailers!

If anyone is going in the next couple weeks, I would love for my son to get a postcard. We leave for Florida on November 24th. PM me for details

I would love to be a Fairy Godmailer for up to 5 families. We will be in WDW November 30th to December 3rd. PM and let me know if you are in need of a mailer at that time.

Thanks!
Michelle
Old 10-27-2006, 05:51 AM   #959
xa-minister
Mouseketeer

My daughter would love to get a postcard from Disney!!! We are leaving December 20, so i would be able to send a postcard to anyone who wants one during the week of christmas. Please let me know.
Old 10-27-2006, 09:21 AM   #960
HLDisney
DIS Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLDisney
If anyone is going down to WDW any time soon, I'd love to get a postcard for my DD4. We're going for Thanksgiving but DD doesn't know that yet. She just knows that we're going "someday" :-) I'd love for her to get a postcard from Mickey saying that he's heard she's planning a visit to WDW and he and his friends are looking forward to seeing her and her friend Maggie (we'll be going with Maggie and her mom)

(I'll post again when we get closer to our trip....to be a fairy godmailer for other kids)

TIA,
HLDisney
I found a fairy godmailer for my DD so I don't need one any more but if anyone needs a postcard sent around Thanksgiving time (11/23/-11/29), you can PM me. I'll take the first few requests.

HLDisney
Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: