Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando Stroller rental questions and share tips.
Orlando Stroller Rentals is your #1 place to rent a high-end stroller to use during your family vaction to the Orlando area.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Families
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #3781
Finniecat
Earning My Ears

We will be in the parks the weeks of June 27 - July 11 - if anone needs messages send up to three let me know and I am all over it for you.

love spreading Disney magic - nothing feels better!

ME : DH DD: DS
Old 03-28-2010, 10:08 PM   #3782
rescuetink
DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! Who are all you Diser's?? Where did you come from?? And who made you ALL so helpful?? It's a disease I think!!

Trying to spread some pixie dust!!!

I have my FGM for my kids!!!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo.................

Quote:
Originally Posted by kymmyk13 View Post
we are leaving May 6 and will be returning May 15,
We'll be there at the same time!! We arrive May 6 and leave May 14!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie12591 View Post
I love that the Fairy Godmailer is still going.

We did this last time we went and it was so much fun sending a few families post cards while we were there.

Well, it's about that time again!! We're heading back to WDW!!! My dd10 is soo excited and I thought I would ask one more time if someone would send her a post card from WDW telling her (hopefully from Tinkerbell and PeterPan) they are thrilled she's returning to Walt Dinsey World!! Just PM me and I will give you all the information needed. We'll be there May 18th-27th so any time from here until a couple of weeks before we go would be great!

We have one family so far!! PM me and we'll add you!!!

By the way, if your having a hard time thinking of something to say in your card being sent...while I was in the the "World," I asked a CM at the front desk to help me with a pixie dust project I was trying to do for my daughter while we were there. The person I asked knew exactly who to have do this and when this Cast Member wrote out a message on a package "from Tink," it came out the cutest I had ever seen! She even put little foot prints on the bag she wrote on as though Tink had walked on it. When I said I wish we could see Tink in person she said she was so small she was very hard to bring to the parties, and a bunch of other things I forget. <---This was me. (This was before Tink became the popular girl she is today)
I couldn't believe how much even the CM's will stay true to the character of the....well, characters!

Where do I find this CM???

I'm also looking to send out at least three other families a post card, if your still needing someone I'll be in the "World," May 18th-27th. Just PM me and I'll be happy to send your family a post card.
Giving is so much fun, and I loved doing this for the little pirate or princess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasofan View Post
We will be visitng WDW May 27 to June 8. I would like to request a FGM for my DD7 and DD3 and also for our friend's 2 DDs that will be joining us June 4-8. If they could be sent in time for the 2 birthdays in May, the 2nd & 27th, it would be that much more special. Please PM me and I will provide the info.

My DD7 got a card for our last trip when she was 4 and she still talks about it, just one of the things that made it completely magic for her.

I also want to send cards to several other families, 6 to 8 kids. PM me with your info.
PM me and we'll add you!!! But we won't be there till May 8th!! After the birthday on the 2nd!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1017 View Post
We are headed to Disneyland for our first trip the end of May/beginning of June. I would be very grateful if someone would be a FGM for my DD5. If you can do it, please PM me. THANKS!!!!
PM me and we'll add you too!!

Then we're full!!!

May 2001 Land & Sea on the Wonder (Pre Kids) : May 2006 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2009 7 Day Disney Magic : May 2010 7 Days In WDW at AKV Kidani :
November 2011 7 Day Disney Magic Double Dip : October 19-25, 2014 WDW at BLT (Our other home!)
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 03-29-2010, 11:22 AM   #3783
danielle&aidan
Earning My Ears

Oooh oooh, I want to play!
We're leaving in a couple weeks, so if anyone is going in the next few days, my 3 year old would LOVE to get a postcard before his first trip. I know I'm cutting it close, but I just saw this.

We'll be there April 13th and would definitely make this happen for a few other kiddos!
Old 03-29-2010, 11:25 AM   #3784
danielle&aidan
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by humboldthny View Post
Looking for a Fairy Godmailer for our 6 y.o. dd (who adores the fairies ) - we'll be leaving on April 24th....
PM me if you think you can help!
Thanks!
Our trip timing would work out great for you! My post count is too low to send you a pm (lol, I've been lurking since day 1 of planning this trip). We get there on th 13th. If you pm me your info, we'd love to make some magic happen for you!
Old 03-29-2010, 12:28 PM   #3785
mcgypsy
Mouseketeer

Wow - there certainly are a lot of people going right after me! I am so sorry to
say that I cannot do any additional "Fairy Godmailings". I have committed to 15 and am not sure I could really do any more. I hope everyone finds a Godmother!
Enjoy your upcoming trips!
Mary
Old 03-30-2010, 07:57 AM   #3786
soccermomof3
Mouseketeer

YAY!!!!! Got my FGM today!!!!!!

We wil be in the World June20 - June 28.

So I can do 5. Just pm me!!!!

CROCHETING MY WAY TO DISNEY!!

ETSY ID : CRUMBSNATCHERHATS
Old 03-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #3787
breick
Mouseketeer

Jade C...sent you a PM. Thanks.

[img]http://www.asdreamersdo.com/images/dis/fw**********003.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2010, 07:34 AM   #3788
breick
Mouseketeer

philschrek...I sent you a PM. Thanks.

[img]http://www.asdreamersdo.com/images/dis/fw**********003.gif[/img]
Old 03-31-2010, 09:26 AM   #3789
jennk1425
Mouseketeer

We will be going to WDW on April 25-May 1. I'd love to be a Fairy Godmailer to someone! Please PM me with your infor if you haven't gotten a FGM yet.

Do you think my DS2 is too young to understand if Mickey sent him a postcard?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:32 AM   #3790
Bridge203618
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennk1425 View Post
We will be going to WDW on April 25-May 1. I'd love to be a Fairy Godmailer to someone! Please PM me with your infor if you haven't gotten a FGM yet.

Do you think my DS2 is too young to understand if Mickey sent him a postcard?
When will he be 3? I don't think it is too young. If he is really interested in something/someone I think the idea of him getting a postcard would be magical, especially once he sees MIckey and realizes that is who he got the postcard from! Think of it is a letter from santa. I know my DD was excited to get a letter from sAnta when she was just over 2.

Old 03-31-2010, 09:47 AM   #3791
jennk1425
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridge203618 View Post
When will he be 3? I don't think it is too young. If he is really interested in something/someone I think the idea of him getting a postcard would be magical, especially once he sees MIckey and realizes that is who he got the postcard from! Think of it is a letter from santa. I know my DD was excited to get a letter from sAnta when she was just over 2.
He will be 2yrs, 3 months when we go. Is there anyone going this week or next who could mail him a card from Buzz (first choice) or Mickey?
Thanks!
Old 03-31-2010, 11:15 AM   #3792
pasofan
Mouseketeer

[QUOTE=rescuetink;]

PM me and we'll add you!!! But we won't be there till May 8th!! After the birthday on the 2nd!!

Thank you for the offer, but I just confirmed last night with another Diser-- they will be there mid/ late April so they can make both the birthdays. I will make sure to edit my post this evening to update-- too difficult from my iPhone.. I just don't want you to hold the spots when they could be filled by some other deserving kids.

Thanks again.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:39 PM   #3793
fairyprincess1
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennk1425 View Post
He will be 2yrs, 3 months when we go. Is there anyone going this week or next who could mail him a card from Buzz (first choice) or Mickey?
Thanks!
We are leaving for WDW on the 10th... Would that make it in time? If so I would be happy to do this.. PM me with the details
Old 03-31-2010, 09:41 PM   #3794
kscwgirl
Earning My Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmandaK View Post
I'd like to pass on the favor and become your fairy godmailer!!!! I am going to Disney April 30-May 9th. Let me know who your child's favorite character is and something special about them. PM me with your info!!
I just PMed you Amanda!!!

Old 03-31-2010, 09:42 PM   #3795
kscwgirl
Earning My Ears

We will be in the World from June 14th to the 21st. I would like to be a Fairy Godmailer for up to 8 children.

Please PM me your info and what kind of postcard you want and a general idea of what you would like the card to say!!

This is possibly the coolest thing ever.

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: