Ths DIS is a great place to ask Orlando airport transportation questions and share tips.  

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Transportation
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2001, 04:31 PM   #1
BethC
DIS Veteran

Smile

Welcome to our new home!

Feel free to come in and sit a spell, I'm sure you're going to love it here!
Old 04-26-2001, 04:59 PM   #2
Disney Daniel
Aw.....FIDDLESTICKS!!!!!

Welcome Everyone!
Disney Daniel is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-26-2001, 07:43 PM   #3
Wendy
DIS Cast Member

Welcome everyone!!!

Glad to see you all made it over here. The new boards have some very cool features that I think everyone is really going to love. Enjoy yourselves!
"Tomorrow will be better. For as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life, all men will want to be free and share our way of life. I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy, and freedom." --Walt Disney

°O° Wendy °O°

wendy@wdwinfo.com <!--START COPY SINGLE LIST FORM HERE--><FORM ACTION="http://www.disboards.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/s.pl" METHOD="POST"><TABLE BORDER="0"><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"><CENTER><FONT SIZE="-2" FACE="verdana, arial, helvetica"><B>Join our mailing list<BR>for updated info on<BR> Walt Disney World,<BR>special offers<BR>and discounts!!</B></FONT><BR><INPUT TYPE="TEXT" SIZE="10" NAME="e"></CENTER><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="subscribe" VALUE="subscribe" CHECKED="CHECKED" ALIGN="TOP"><INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="l" VALUE="5 "><FONT SIZE="-2" FACE="verdana, arial, helvetica">subscribe</FONT><BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="subscribe" VALUE="unsubscribe" ALIGN="TOP"><FONT SIZE="-2" FACE="verdana, arial, helvetica">unsubscribe</FONT><BR><CENTER><INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE=" Submit "></CENTER></TD></TR></TABLE></FORM><!--END COPY SINGLE LIST FORM HERE-->
Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2001, 09:05 AM   #4
MinnieMe2
DIS Veteran

I DO Love It Here, But....

Where'd everybody go? I only see three posts, Pete's, BethC's, and a question about Atlanta. Where is everybody -- or is it just me? Did I take a wrong turn? Am I lost in Transportation? HELP!!!!!!

Just Kidding!!!!

I'm sure I'll find everybody else eventually. In the meantime, I REALLY LIKE IT HERE......

MinnieMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2001, 10:13 AM   #5
Wendy
DIS Cast Member

LOL Minnieme! No wrong turn. Saturday mornings are usually pretty slow anyway, and I think it may take a few hours for everyone to wander over here. Never fear, though. As soon as everyone sees all these cool new features, I'm sure they'll be posting like crazy!
"Tomorrow will be better. For as long as America keeps alive the ideals of freedom and a better life, all men will want to be free and share our way of life. I thank God and America for the right to live and raise my family under the flag of tolerance, democracy, and freedom." --Walt Disney

°O° Wendy °O°

wendy@wdwinfo.com <!--START COPY SINGLE LIST FORM HERE--><FORM ACTION="http://www.disboards.com/cgi-bin/subscribe/s.pl" METHOD="POST"><TABLE BORDER="0"><TR><TD BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF"><CENTER><FONT SIZE="-2" FACE="verdana, arial, helvetica"><B>Join our mailing list<BR>for updated info on<BR> Walt Disney World,<BR>special offers<BR>and discounts!!</B></FONT><BR><INPUT TYPE="TEXT" SIZE="10" NAME="e"></CENTER><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="subscribe" VALUE="subscribe" CHECKED="CHECKED" ALIGN="TOP"><INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="l" VALUE="5 "><FONT SIZE="-2" FACE="verdana, arial, helvetica">subscribe</FONT><BR><INPUT TYPE="RADIO" NAME="subscribe" VALUE="unsubscribe" ALIGN="TOP"><FONT SIZE="-2" FACE="verdana, arial, helvetica">unsubscribe</FONT><BR><CENTER><INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT" VALUE=" Submit "></CENTER></TD></TR></TABLE></FORM><!--END COPY SINGLE LIST FORM HERE-->
Wendy is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: