Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > UK Trip Planning Forum
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-2005, 09:04 AM   #1
London Calling
Mouseketeer

disney tel number

hi

anyone knoiw the main disney telephone number ? Someone did give it to me for ( magic Express service) byt i have accidentally deleted message.

Thanks
London Calling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005, 09:31 AM   #2
angel659
Have A Magical Day

Hi

I phoned this number yesterday 407 827 7200. I gave them my reservation number who i booked through via disney.co.uk and they said I had to call the agent I booked with to add these onto booking. I phoned Disney.co.uk and was asked to call back on Friday.

Can you let me know how you got on as we are waiting to book these, but are not going till October and they start on the 5th May.
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 04-27-2005, 10:31 AM   #3
London Calling
Mouseketeer

Ive just had a similar sort of response and when the woman at the end of the phone realised I would be an international traveller, then she was very confused ( all i wanted to know was where do the luggage tags come from).

Basically I was told that this facility is available through my travel agent Virgin, and when I spoke to them they(and found someone eventually who knew what they were talking about) I was told that because Virgin provide transfers to and from the airport they would not be operating this facility.

What this means is that Virgin guests will not be able to use the Magic Express Service, if anyone else knows differently please let me know!
Old 04-27-2005, 11:00 AM   #4
angel659
Have A Magical Day

Hi

We booked a fly drive through Virgin and booked our hotel seperate. This is totally unfair on you if you prefer to use the Magical express service.

I would perhaps speak to Disney again and inform them that Virgin will not add this on as they offer transportation, can they do a seperate booking with just magical express or perhaps speak to a manager at Virgin.

I hope you manage to get some answers if Disney are offering this to all guests you should be entitled to it, just finding the right way to book it.

Let us know how you got on.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:08 AM   #5
London Calling
Mouseketeer

to be honest Angel, I dont knowe if i can be bothered. The woman on the phone at Disney was next to useless, and Virgin, well dont ask. It takes yonks to get thru to them and Im a man of little patience.

Ill see what experience others have had and take it from there.
Old 04-27-2005, 11:09 AM   #6
angel659
Have A Magical Day

Hi

Just rung disney.co.uk and was told the reason to call back next week is because it hasnt been added onto the uk version as of yet and will be next week. I would try again with Virgin and say that you are entitled to it, they need to add this to your booking. If they say no, just mention that Disney are offering this to all guests regardless of who it was booked through, but it does need to be added via TC, so they can send the relevant TC the tags and then the TC send them onto you around about 3 weeks before. I would argue it and speak to a manager, disney.co.uk said you are entitled to it.
Old 04-27-2005, 05:25 PM   #7
edinburghlass
DIS Veteran

I rang UK Disney yesterday about something else (POP booked through Disney, flights separately) and the very nice CM I spoke to said they had only just had meetings reading the transportation scheme and to phone back after Thursday as it would be in operation then.

He did confirm that as we clear customs in Chicago we won't see our luggage again until it is delivered to our hotel room

As this was my first time calling Disney UK, I booked online, I was surprised to be put through to Florida and the CM told me that the UK line is manned to suit UK hours and they start work at around 3.00 am to fit in with the times.
edinburghlass is online now   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: