Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Trip Reports > Completed Trip Reports
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2005, 12:06 PM   #1
pumba
DIS PUMBARIZER
I have a smile on my face a mile wide
Let’s just say that Mr. Feeney came out “well done”

DISboards Moderator

4th day in Disney

We got up early and had breakfast at the food court. Kaitlynn discovered chocolate chip pancakes and loved them. Zachary was equally excited about his croissant breakfast sandwich. Hey what ever makes them happy.....
We got our bathing suits on and took off for Typhoon Lagoon ....our favorite place to veg. A nice lady from United Kingdom asked Zachary if her son could go into the big wave pool with him and then they went down Crusher Gusher. Kaitlynn was out in the wave pool too with my husband and all of a sudden ....She said.....HELLO......hubby looked over and she was talking to a guy with blue hair (school colors) and he was on her track team. GO 1800 miles and find a fellow tracker. This was funny. WE got back to hotel around 1:30 and showered and dressed and off to MGM studios . I know we love these parks to much. they got fast pass for RnR coaster and then we saw the Soft Opening for the Stunt show . Very very good and we enjoyed their show. We ran to Hollywood and Vine and we had reservations for supper there. As usual the kids LOVED this place and all the selections they could choose from. I think the favorite for the night was the penne with alfredo sauce and scallops and seafood combo. My husband loves the spoon corn bread casserole and I ate anything. The salmon was very very good and I am a fish lover. The kids loved the ice cream buffet too. ROFL.
After eating we all waddled over to Star Tours and enjoyed our flight with the star tour commanders. I always do this ride at least six times if I can get on. The fast pass line was not moving for RNR coaster so we got rid of those and over to our back door entrance for Fantasmic. ALWAYS ...as always a great great show. We got back to our room by ten pm and we really were exhuasted tonight. The kids decided they were full and didn't need the night time ice cream fix. Oh yah we got the disney dining experience discount althoughI read now that it is not going to be allowed. without the fantasmic pkg we would be allowed but with that pkg word you are not

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: