Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Weddings and Honeymoons
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-2007, 08:47 PM   #106
Tink11302
"So close no matter how far, couldnt be much more from the heart, forever trusting who we are and nothing else matters."

My bridesmaid's dresses are going to all be red, but the design of the dress will be whatever my girls choose. Of course, I'll have some say in what they look like, but for the most part my girls will have a choice in what the dress looks like, but they all have to be the same color. I hope this all works out...lol.
Tink11302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 11:26 AM   #107
Scillalee
Earning My Ears

here is mine. My MOH is in silver with a light blue sash, the other girls are in light blue with silver sash, and also is a link to my flower girl's dress, which will be in light blue

Scillalee is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 01-08-2007, 05:04 PM   #108
sunsh1ne
DIS Veteran

finally.

I went shopping and finally found the dress for my girls i love it.
it is davids-Style: D0894
i think it goes so good with my fress which is davids-Style VW8893
sunsh1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 05:33 PM   #109
sunsh1ne
DIS Veteran

why

why didnt it show that i posted can u guyes see it??
sunsh1ne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 01:14 AM   #110
Moonpie
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff

This is the first time I've been able to post a picture of my matron of honor (my only bridesmaid). She and I picked out the dress together at a local bridal shop. We both liked that it had a print, and she felt like she could wear this dress again some time. It has spaghetti straps, but she felt more comfortable with a shawl. During the reception she put on a really cute little green sweater that matched the green in the dress.

Moonpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 03:56 PM   #111
JackieSparrow
Mouseketeer

my friend from work is in a wedding in September. these are the dresses the bride chose. I thought I would post since I think they're soo cute. I believe she chose a champagne color.

http://www.jimhjelmoccasions.com/dre...p?imageno=5661
Old 01-13-2007, 04:43 PM   #112
luvsmickey
Mouseketeer

Ok, so I know I posted what my BM dresses were going to be, but when we went to order them, my mom found this one! And it's perfect! We'll be ordering them in a gold color (hard to tell exactly what color it is on the fabric chart online).

And it will go sooooo much better with the Matron of Honor's Maternity gown!

Which I put in a color as close to the Champagne they said it'd come in! Hopefully, it won't look exactly that yellow!
Old 01-13-2007, 08:41 PM   #113
CinderellaBride12
Mouseketeer

Thumbs down

Again the dress that I'm looking at is:

Full: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...07-06_1431.jpg

Top Upclose: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...07-06_1432.jpg

But now I'm kinda second guessing myself. Maybe because only ONE bridesmaid doesn't like it (not traditonal enough for her) (I know it's my say over hers) but maybe it's because they raised the price to $300!! (It was like $229) I told them we would probably pay half and only one girl has issues with the price. The other 3 totally love it and are supportive of it (the 4th is semi-supportive). Then again maybe it's because I'm scared with their dress being poofy. Of course with the Cinderella Wedding my dress is...and boy is it but I'm kinda scared it might take away from mine. (Is that totally wrong to think?) I need help deciding. The color and top is perfect but is the bottom too much?? I want to post pix of my dress but my soon to be DH might come across it as he is always on here also. LoL. I'd appreciate some honest input from someone that isn't going to baby me over it.
CinderellaBride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:57 PM   #114
Tammy32
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinderellaBride12 View Post
Again the dress that I'm looking at is:

Full: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...07-06_1431.jpg

Top Upclose: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...07-06_1432.jpg

But now I'm kinda second guessing myself. Maybe because only ONE bridesmaid doesn't like it (not traditonal enough for her) (I know it's my say over hers) but maybe it's because they raised the price to $300!! (It was like $229) I told them we would probably pay half and only one girl has issues with the price. The other 3 totally love it and are supportive of it (the 4th is semi-supportive). Then again maybe it's because I'm scared with their dress being poofy. Of course with the Cinderella Wedding my dress is...and boy is it but I'm kinda scared it might take away from mine. (Is that totally wrong to think?) I need help deciding. The color and top is perfect but is the bottom too much?? I want to post pix of my dress but my soon to be DH might come across it as he is always on here also. LoL. I'd appreciate some honest input from someone that isn't going to baby me over it.

The dress is really pretty but I am leaning toward the idea that it may take away attention from you. It is ok to think like that and you are not selfish for thinking about it. We all do ... even if we don't want to admit it. I wanted to stand out from my bridesmaids so I had them wear simple but elgant dresses that they can wear again. I am not a person who likes to be the center of attention usually but it was my wedding and I wanted my dress to standout. This is just my opinion and I am sure if you go with these bridesmaid dresses they will look beautiful. The only thing is if you are having second guess then don't go with them. Something has you thinking twice about it and really it is ok that you want to standout from your bridesmaid. You are the beautiful bride!
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 10:59 PM   #115
Tammy32
Mouseketeer

Here are my bridesmaid dresses...........
Tammy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:04 AM   #116
CinderellaBride12
Mouseketeer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tammy32 View Post
Here are my bridesmaid dresses...........
Your dresses are gorgeous! Where did you get them from? My hardest thing is trying to find the right color. Our colors are Pink and Orange.
CinderellaBride12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:23 PM   #117
PryncessChrysty
This sounds like a fun game
Loves doing puzzles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonpie View Post
This is the first time I've been able to post a picture of my matron of honor (my only bridesmaid). She and I picked out the dress together at a local bridal shop. We both liked that it had a print, and she felt like she could wear this dress again some time. It has spaghetti straps, but she felt more comfortable with a shawl. During the reception she put on a really cute little green sweater that matched the green in the dress.
Your MOH's dress is adorable! This is a little off topic, but I just had to tell you how GORGEOUS I think your dress is!!! If you don't mind me asking, is it Monique Lhullier?? It's just beautiful!

DL Local / / WDW Vet / / Instagram: PracticallyPeachy & DisneyFoodies
PryncessChrysty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 12:58 PM   #118
Moonpie
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey...Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PryncessChrysty View Post
Your MOH's dress is adorable! This is a little off topic, but I just had to tell you how GORGEOUS I think your dress is!!! If you don't mind me asking, is it Monique Lhullier?? It's just beautiful!
Thank you for the compliment! My dress is a Monique Lhullier. And I keep telling my MOH that she looks adorable in that dress! I think her cute, and funky glasses really fit well with her dress! I insisted that she wear them during the wedding!

Moonpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2007, 06:35 PM   #119
Maddiesmum03
Mouseketeer

I know I'm a bit too early ordering these dresses because we are not getting married until May 2008. But I loved them and I know I'm not going to find anything I like more. The petals are "trapped" inside the net. How cool is that?
The only problem is they are for DD who will be 4 next May and our Niece who is only 4 months old at the moment but will be 18 months at the wedding, so I need to wait at least a year until I measure them! LOL

May 98 Allstar Music Oct 00 Port Orleans ( and joined DVC) Aug 01 Vero Beach Oct 02 Boardwalk/ Magic western cruise Aug 03 Boardwalk/ Wilderness Lodge ( with bump! ) July 04 Vero Beach (with baby!) Aug 05 Boardwalk/ Caribbean Beach resort July 06 Animal Kingdom Lodge (concierge) Boardwalk Nov 07 Vero Beach/ Magic cruise 8th May 08 Wedding at Sea Breeze Point/Boardwalk/VeroAug 10 Boardwalk/Kidani/Vero beach/BLT Oct 12 Halloween cruise on the Fantasy / Kidani
My wedding trip report http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1845581

Last edited by Maddiesmum03; 01-26-2007 at 01:25 PM. Reason: PHOTOS WEREN'T SHOWING
Maddiesmum03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2007, 03:27 PM   #120
Pooh_Friend#1
Check out my year round tan!

Okay I am not sure what the "appropriate" way to go about Jr. Bridesmaid dresses vs flower girl dresses....but I would love for my flower girl (she will be 3 at the time) and my DFi DD's (10) at the time to wear these dresses:
Pooh_Friend#1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: