Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-17-2005, 04:05 PM   #1
theshack1990
Earning My Ears

Evening Activities in Kissimmee??

My wife and i will be staying at the Radisson Resort Parkway in Kissimmee and are wondering if there are any "can't miss" evening activities there? Either restaurants, bars, clubs..... Also, we wont be renting a car so any walkable reccomendations would be cool too!

thanks!
theshack1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:57 PM   #2
Minky
Mouseketeer

I wouldnt say CANT MISS, but heres whats fun....On 192 for shopping and recreation visit Old Town, it has an old look and feeling to it but its a lot of unique shops and there are some rides and stuff including the SKYCOASTER which is a freefall/bungee/pendulum type thing where youre laying down....thats about 5 minutes from your hotel (Which I have stayed at and its very nice) The BEST breakfast buffet on earth is close to there to at the Golden Corral, you just cant beat it!! Not too many big evening things to do though...anything past 8 I would go to Downtown Disney or Universals CityWalk
Minky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 11:58 PM   #3
Minky
Mouseketeer

oops sorry I didnt catch the not renting a car thing...you dont want to be walking on 192
Minky is offline   Reply With Quote