Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2005, 05:07 PM   #1
stahshee
wheres my Camero?

serlago has any one ever stayed there?

Has anyone ever stayed at the serlago? I got the info off this board. Is it nice or crappy. How about the resteraunt? and the shuttel
stahshee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 05:37 PM   #2
MagicalMom
Star of the new show "TFI: Tag Fairy Investigator"
Crushed ice addict

I'm wondering the same thing. I have been seeing a lot of mixed reviews. I'm really interested in the kidsuites.

mikeandlisa on Cruisecritic
MagicalMom is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 02-16-2005, 05:49 PM   #3
ladypoo
DIS Veteran

We stayed there one time about a year ago. We wont be guilty of staying there again. We checked in and then went to the parks, When we got back to the room. Someone had been in there and left a ball there, (one of those fill up balls) that come out of an arcade machine. With a ring in it. Dont know who it was and no one would own up to opening our door when we called down to the front desk. That was one night we didnt sleep much at all. Since then we have stayed on site.
Old 02-17-2005, 07:34 AM   #4
RC Fan
DIS Veteran

I stayed there last May. The location is good and the shuttle WAS decent, however I am not sure if this has changed under the new ownership. The place is run-down and quite spread out. The restaurant was poor, IMHO, although there are many chain restaurants in the vicinity. I find people who have stayed in the suites seem to have a higher opinion of the place than people who have stayed in the standard rooms. As I have stated in other posts about this hotel, IF you want to stay in this particular area, I would instead stay at the Comfort Suites Maingate East.

If you have any questions, please post them, and I shall do my best to answer them.