Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2005, 12:37 PM   #1
ophie
I've got color
...and I was yummy too
Starting a trippie is a delicate matter
, brought to you by a 70 cent wish

Reservation for Sale

Forgive me if I'm not supposed to do this here or if I've put it in the wrong forum.

I have 4 nights (Fri, 2/25-Tues, 3/1) at the Masters Inn - Orlando Kissimmee (5367 W Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy). 1 Queen bed, non-smoking room.

I booked this trip to celebrate my boyfriend's birthday. He's a huge Disney fan (we have APs) and a sports fanatic. What better birthday present than a trip to ESPN the Weekend? We did an on-site trip at Christmas and couldn't afford another one right now, so I booked Masters Inn. We've stayed there several times before and found it a good deal. Unfortunately, things have changed between us and I need to sell this reservation.

I booked the room through Expedia and they have informed me that I can transfer it to someone else. I am still discussing money issues with them.

Anyone with info on how I can transfer this or who is interested in taking this reservation, please respond.

Again, I'm sorry if this is inappropriate or misplaced.
ophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 02:26 PM   #2
spiceycat
Own at BWV, VWL and BLT
It happens every night on the Bay Lake side

I am sorry this is happening

I cancelled an expedia reservation once and it wasn't a problem.

have they changed their policy?

you would not consider going solo?

several people love WDW solo.

spiceycat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2005, 03:56 PM   #3
ophie
I've got color
...and I was yummy too
Starting a trippie is a delicate matter
, brought to you by a 70 cent wish

I talked to expedia again and it doesn't look like it will be a problem to transfer the reservation. I can cancel it too for a not-so-bad penalty, but I thought I should give someone else a shot at it first.

I've thought about going alone... but I just think it'd be too sad. I mean... I planned this for his birthday. I planned far enough in advance to get CM's Breakfast PS because that's the character dining he most wants to go to. I don't know many other people who have passes so I don't know who else I would take. It just seems like I should try to transfer it to someone else. I don't want to end up there by myself, seeing our favorite things that we did together, breaking down and ruining someone else's vacation...
But sometimes when the Springtime comes and sifting moonlight falls, they'll think again of this night here and of these old brown walls. Of white old well and of Old South, with bell's deep booming tone, they'll think again of Chapel Hill and, thinking, come back home.

Last edited by ophie; 02-16-2005 at 04:46 PM.
ophie is offline   Reply With Quote