Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Orlando Hotels and Attractions
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-15-2005, 08:59 AM   #1
StardizPrincess88
Earning My Ears

Smile How to I become a dis castmember?

I'm a junior in high school and i feel my calling is to be a disney cast m,ember. Ever since i was 6 i've known thant's what i've wanted to do. Do any castmembers have any tips or info on having a good chance of working there someday? I already know about the internships, does any one know what they look for in an applicant? Any information would be appreciated.
Thanx a ton!!!
Old 02-15-2005, 09:31 AM   #2
Ted and Holly
This login is used by Ted only, please refer to JustHolly for her posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StardizPrincess88
I'm a junior in high school and i feel my calling is to be a disney cast m,ember. Ever since i was 6 i've known thant's what i've wanted to do. Do any castmembers have any tips or info on having a good chance of working there someday? I already know about the internships, does any one know what they look for in an applicant? Any information would be appreciated.
Thanx a ton!!!
I have met a few CM Managers and know a couple very well. The main thing they stress is attitude. I suppose that is true for almost any job. it does not matter if you don't know the business, if you have a good attitude, are outgoing and show your desire to be a CM.

Being in high School, you should look into the College Program. I understand it can be a really good experience.

Ted
Old 02-16-2005, 04:12 PM   #3
StardizPrincess88
Earning My Ears

Red face

thanx for your help Ted!!! I think i'll definatley look into the college internship.