Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney Resorts
facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2005, 11:03 AM   #1
lomillerin
DIS Veteran

ap rate for more than one room-need help asap

I have an AP rate at the AKL from Mar. 29th to April 3rd. It is just me and my 2 kids. My sister and her DD now has decided she would like to join us for 3 nights. The three middle nights. I called AKL to try and get the Deluxe room that sleeps 5, but it is booked. The only thing AKL has available is the savannah view standard which is what we have, but my sister can't afford that even with AP rate- 199.00 a night.

I am thinking about trying to get her an AP rate at a value resort, but I thought I read that to get the up to 3 rooms on AP rate, they had to be at same hotel. Is this correct? Could I book the Ap rate at a value for her?
I think I have to be present at check in, but whose credit card will they take?
Will they take hers to book it and let her pay the rest or do I have to pay for everything?
I know we cannot sleep 5 in our room although I wouldn't care, I don't want to get in trouble.
lomillerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 11:13 AM   #2
fam4jc
DIS Veteran

I think you can book AP rates at any of the resorts at the same time as long as you are there to check her in. Try calling CRO and asking them the same questions. I feel like you can pay the one night deposit and the balance will be do upon checkin and your sister can just put the balance on her CC. Then she would owe you the one night's deposit, but you could work that out. Just tell CRO you are staying at AKL and you need another room for family member at Pop. see what happens. If nothing else, does your sister have AAA? She can get a little off the room rate with that. BTW, when you call, ask again about AKL availability for delux room. Something may have opened up.

Disney Magic 7 nt Eastern November 25, 2006
Earmarked WDW Training - Contemporary March 2006
Coronado Springs December 2005
All Stars Sports / Port Orleans Riverside July 2005- My Birthday Trip
Pop Century / AKL April 2005 Mommy & Me & Me trip
Poly Concierge / Dolphin June 2004
Off site August 1998
Fort Wilderness Cabins September 1996

I graduated from the College of Disney Knowledge April 2005

Guard your heart for it is the wellspring of life!
fam4jc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 12:07 PM   #3
dudspizza
I married in to a Disney crazy family... now I have become the craziest of them all!

I don't see why you can't do it, as long as you are the one checking in for your sister.

I booked 3 rooms on my AP last year. I paid the deposit for all three rooms and then my SIL called with the confirmation and paid for 2 of the rooms on her credit card, absolutely no problem. We ended up paying off the entire stay before arrival to make things easier (and to get the Disney Visa rewards before we arrived).

Call CRO and see what they say.

duds

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: