Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Global Neighbours > Disneyland Paris Trip Planning & Community Board
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS Updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-11-2013, 02:01 AM   #1
leespurs
Earning My Ears

Paris from DLP

After loads of trips to dlrp we have finally decided to make first trip into paris and would like some of your advice, we are not going to see a lot my family would like to see eiffel tower,arc de triomphe,notre dame and possibly a boat trip either hop and hop off or tour. what would the best way of doing this how do i get to each of them? Should i get a mobilis ticket i am not sure if we will need unlimited metro my plan was get train go see champs elysee and arc de triomphe,go on metro to trocadero and walk to ET then get boat to notre dame? any thoughts on best ways to do this or ticket from dlp.there will be 2 adults 2 children aged 10,6.
leespurs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2013, 01:52 PM   #2
Jules1212
Mouseketeer

We took our two kids for a day trip to Paris last year when they were 10 and 13. It is a vast city and to get around all the 'must sees' is long winded and tiring by foot.

We took a fantastic sightseeing trip on an open top bus which went around all of the best sights in an hour and a half. Headsets were provided in many languages for the running commentary. Just the right amount of time to stop kids getting bored. Included Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Elysee, Louvre, Notre Dame etc (40 sights)

We went with Foxcity tours and it was 44 euros for all four of us. We got off the bus at the Eiffel Tower and sat underneath having a picnic (queues were horrendous for going up so didn't bother) and then took a trip up the Seine for an hour to see the city from a different perspective. You can buy a combined all day hop on/hop off bus tour and 1 hour cruise for 9 euros extra for adults and 5 euros for kids.

I have no vested interest in the company, just that we found it a very enjoyable and economical way to see all of the main sights of Paris. Here is a link to them: http://www.foxity.com/paris-sightsee...paris-tour.php

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: