Disney Information Station Logo

Go Back   The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com > Disney Trip Planning Forums > Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers
Find Hotel Specials & DIScounts

facebooktwitterpinterestgoogle plusyoutubeDIS UpdatesDIS email updates
Register Chat FAQ Tickers Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-12-2005, 09:36 AM   #1
KarenNY
Chat Host

DINING CENTRAL-December 2005

Hello fellow adult and solo travelers,

Breakfast, lunch, dinner or just a snack?? – Is anyone out there interested in linking up with other adult or solo travelers? Well then you’ve come to the right place.

Are you new to solo travel or a little nervous about going for a meal by yourself? This might just be a good way for some newer solo travelers to feel more comfortable going for a nice sit down dinner. This could give you one more thing to enjoy on your next trip to the world!!

Are you comfortable alone but just think you might want some company or conversation for a meal or two? Maybe you’re just interested in meeting some other vacationers like yourself that travel either solo or without the kids. This could be the “E-ticket” for you.

This isn’t just for solo travelers but for anyone on these boards, but certainly targeted for the adult or solo travelers. I just know that some solo travelers are a bit reluctant to dine alone so I’ve dwelled on them. I remember; I’m usually a solo and was very reluctant at first.

Let others know of your interest, right here. Post your travel dates and specifically any dates that you might want to meet to share a meal or a snack. Please specify any preference for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack. Let us know if you already have a Priority Seating somewhere that you wish to share, and the time.

Maybe, if you would please, when you’ve confirmed plans with someone and are booked, edit your original reply here to let others know.

So who is up for some company for a meal in December?
Old 07-13-2005, 02:35 PM   #2
Hugpug
NUTS FOR DISNEY DREAMS

Hello I Will be in the world Dec 11 TRU 18 Staying At POFQ. Going to MVMCP Dec 13 and Dining AT LTT 5:10 ADR if anyone is interested in dining with me PM me.

Next Trip When and If a Winful Happens cool1:
Have sayed at FW,POLY,CR,CB,ASM,POP,WL,POR,POFQ,Grovesor,Offsite over the years.
Hugpug is offline   Reply With Quote
|
The DIS
Register to remove

Old 10-29-2005, 10:56 AM   #3
NH_Bubba
Mouseketeer

Dec 3-7

I'm going to be in Disney the 3rd through the 8th Staying at CB but will be in florida from Nov. 29th. I'm planning on Spending the 3rd at ESPN to watch the Pats game but would love to meet up with anyone for dinner. I plan on going to Italy at Epcot but I'm Open to any others.

Always interested in trying new foods.
NH_Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 10:56 PM   #4
aynastasia
Earning My Ears

First time posting-sorry if I get this all wrong. Going to disney 12/4-12/9, with my boyfriend celebrating our bdays. Tattoo artist (me) and piercer (him). Planning on hanging out in PI a nite or two and have a few different dinner priority seatings. In our 30's (not sure when that happened), and sooo excited to be going to Disney again. Anyways would love to share a meal or a few drinks with some other disney fans during our trip-drop me a line
Old 12-06-2005, 11:40 AM   #5
LUV4TINK
Earning My Ears

Hello I Will be in the world Dec 17 TRU 24. I am going to MVMCP Dec 20 and I have no set dining plans. If anyone is interested in sharing some holiday joy and dinner just PM me.

Happy Holidays to one and all.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
LUV4TINK is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: